Great to see one of the goats back for another year. Hope all is well buddy and a profitable football season. I know your pressed for time but regarding Thursdays plays if you can get Uconn +24 would you still take it for 1u?? Thanks my friends bol again![]()
![]()
2018 Offseason Stuff
Great to see one of the goats back for another year. Hope all is well buddy and a profitable football season. I know your pressed for time but regarding Thursdays plays if you can get Uconn +24 would you still take it for 1u?? Thanks my friends bol again![]()
![]()
Added the following to the original plays:
Ball State 12.5 (2u)
ULM -13.5 hook (1u)
and also went small on a new play: NW State +49.5 hook (0.25u)
Added the following to the original plays:
Ball State 12.5 (2u)
ULM -13.5 hook (1u)
and also went small on a new play: NW State +49.5 hook (0.25u)
Great to see one of the goats back for another year. Hope all is well buddy and a profitable football season. I know your pressed for time but regarding Thursdays plays if you can get Uconn +24 would you still take it for 1u?? Thanks my friends bol again
I read through most of this thread and find it pretty insightful. I think I'm correct in saying that according to your power ratings I saw, and if you use them for spread purposes, you see the "correct" spread on the UCF v UCONN spread being around 19. Which obviously explains why you are trying to middle with UCF which I think you got at -16 and UCONN at +24.
What I'm curious about is how you can give UCONN that high of a power rating (I think it was 58) when by all accounts, UCONN could be WORSE than last year and one of the worst, college football teams for 2018. For the life of me I can't see UCF winning this by less than 30. Sure, last year UCF only won by 25 when the spread was I think 39. And I'm not quite sure how the line was initially -16...I'm guessing maybe because of coaching staff uncertainty at the time you made your bet.
I've already bet UCF at -23 1/2, but would be interested to hear more about why you think UCONN +24 is a good play. Thanks.
Great to see one of the goats back for another year. Hope all is well buddy and a profitable football season. I know your pressed for time but regarding Thursdays plays if you can get Uconn +24 would you still take it for 1u?? Thanks my friends bol again
I read through most of this thread and find it pretty insightful. I think I'm correct in saying that according to your power ratings I saw, and if you use them for spread purposes, you see the "correct" spread on the UCF v UCONN spread being around 19. Which obviously explains why you are trying to middle with UCF which I think you got at -16 and UCONN at +24.
What I'm curious about is how you can give UCONN that high of a power rating (I think it was 58) when by all accounts, UCONN could be WORSE than last year and one of the worst, college football teams for 2018. For the life of me I can't see UCF winning this by less than 30. Sure, last year UCF only won by 25 when the spread was I think 39. And I'm not quite sure how the line was initially -16...I'm guessing maybe because of coaching staff uncertainty at the time you made your bet.
I've already bet UCF at -23 1/2, but would be interested to hear more about why you think UCONN +24 is a good play. Thanks.
Added the following to the original plays: Ball State 12.5 (2u) ULM -13.5 hook (1u) and also went small on a new play: NW State +49.5 hook (0.25u)
Added the following to the original plays: Ball State 12.5 (2u) ULM -13.5 hook (1u) and also went small on a new play: NW State +49.5 hook (0.25u)
Central Florida -16.5 (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (1u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Central Florida -16.5 (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (1u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
ProPickers, Since I already had 0.75u on the opening UCF number, I wanted slightly more on the UConn play so that if I do not successfully middle, then essentially I have a small play on UConn. I think we'll look back at the end of the season with a full set of scores and data and determine that there was value in week 1 on UConn at +24.... I wouldn't necessarily go for 1u, but UConn at +24 is a play to me if you can still get 24.
I read through most of this thread and find it pretty insightful. I think I'm correct in saying that according to your power ratings I saw, and if you use them for spread purposes, you see the "correct" spread on the UCF v UCONN spread being around 19. Which obviously explains why you are trying to middle with UCF which I think you got at -16 and UCONN at +24.
What I'm curious about is how you can give UCONN that high of a power rating (I think it was 58) when by all accounts, UCONN could be WORSE than last year and one of the worst, college football teams for 2018. For the life of me I can't see UCF winning this by less than 30. Sure, last year UCF only won by 25 when the spread was I think 39. And I'm not quite sure how the line was initially -16...I'm guessing maybe because of coaching staff uncertainty at the time you made your bet.
I've already bet UCF at -23 1/2, but would be interested to hear more about why you think UCONN +24 is a good play. Thanks.
ProPickers, Since I already had 0.75u on the opening UCF number, I wanted slightly more on the UConn play so that if I do not successfully middle, then essentially I have a small play on UConn. I think we'll look back at the end of the season with a full set of scores and data and determine that there was value in week 1 on UConn at +24.... I wouldn't necessarily go for 1u, but UConn at +24 is a play to me if you can still get 24.
I read through most of this thread and find it pretty insightful. I think I'm correct in saying that according to your power ratings I saw, and if you use them for spread purposes, you see the "correct" spread on the UCF v UCONN spread being around 19. Which obviously explains why you are trying to middle with UCF which I think you got at -16 and UCONN at +24.
What I'm curious about is how you can give UCONN that high of a power rating (I think it was 58) when by all accounts, UCONN could be WORSE than last year and one of the worst, college football teams for 2018. For the life of me I can't see UCF winning this by less than 30. Sure, last year UCF only won by 25 when the spread was I think 39. And I'm not quite sure how the line was initially -16...I'm guessing maybe because of coaching staff uncertainty at the time you made your bet.
I've already bet UCF at -23 1/2, but would be interested to hear more about why you think UCONN +24 is a good play. Thanks.
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Added: Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Added: Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Washington +5.5 (0.5u)
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Added: Villanova +17 hook (1.5u) & already have Villanova +18.5 (0.2u) -- (1.7u overall)
Added: Villanova +17 hook (1.5u) & already have Villanova +18.5 (0.2u) -- (1.7u overall)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u)
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u)
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) LOSS
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u) WIN *I probably should have been more outspoken that I thought Sumlin / Mazzone would screw up how they use QB K. Tate. Sorry guys.
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u) LOSS
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) LOSS
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u) WIN *I probably should have been more outspoken that I thought Sumlin / Mazzone would screw up how they use QB K. Tate. Sorry guys.
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u) LOSS
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) LOSS
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u) WIN *I probably should have been more outspoken that I thought Sumlin / Mazzone would screw up how they use QB K. Tate. Sorry guys.
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u) LOSS
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) LOSS
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u) WIN *I probably should have been more outspoken that I thought Sumlin / Mazzone would screw up how they use QB K. Tate. Sorry guys.
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u) LOSS
TD, you plsyinng the ECU game? If so, I'll be tailing.
TD, you plsyinng the ECU game? If so, I'll be tailing.
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) LOSS
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u) WIN
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u) LOSS
Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u) LOSS
Arizona team total Under 36 (0.3u) WIN
Louisville +31.5 hook (0.2u) LOSS
RSW Win Totals:
Tennessee Under 6.5 -165 (risk 0.5 to win 0.303) WIN
LSU Over 6.5 -110 (0.5u) & LSU Under 7 -101 (Risk 0.525u to win 0.52u) call it a PUSH / Cancelled Wager
RSW Win Totals:
Tennessee Under 6.5 -165 (risk 0.5 to win 0.303) WIN
LSU Over 6.5 -110 (0.5u) & LSU Under 7 -101 (Risk 0.525u to win 0.52u) call it a PUSH / Cancelled Wager
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,450
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,988
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,523
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,889
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,932
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,363
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,319
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
