• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Football

    2018 Offseason Stuff

    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
    gabalja
    TD21
    WISEGUY36
    LoveCFB1_
    MikeMed
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 24550
    Posts: 177
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    gabalja
    gabalja
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2018 - 9:26 PM ET #101

    TD. Thank you again for all of your work.   Quick question on the totals, what is your unit size for each of those please? Thanks again, J
    Reply
    TD. Thank you again for all of your work.   Quick question on the totals, what is your unit size for each of those please? Thanks again, J
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 12, 2018 - 9:34 PM ET #102

    Updated:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)


    Reply
    Updated:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)


     
    gabalja
    gabalja
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2011
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2018 - 8:41 AM ET #103

    You da man
    Reply
    You da man
     
    WISEGUY36
    WISEGUY36
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 34171
    Posted: Aug. 13, 2018 - 2:29 PM ET #104

    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    Opening Totals locked in this afternoon:

    Washington / Auburn Under 51

    Northern Illinois / Iowa Under 51

    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48






    TD , Nice Work on that Mich / ND total . BOL just dropped it to 46'
    Helping Kama'aina to beat their " Local " since 1994.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    Opening Totals locked in this afternoon:

    Washington / Auburn Under 51

    Northern Illinois / Iowa Under 51

    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48






    TD , Nice Work on that Mich / ND total . BOL just dropped it to 46'
     
    LoveCFB1_
    LoveCFB1_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 3327
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2018 - 1:12 PM ET #105

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    Opening Totals locked in this afternoon: Washington / Auburn Under 51 Northern Illinois / Iowa Under 51 Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48
    TD , Nice Work on that Mich / ND total . BOL just dropped it to 46'
    What do you guys predict for a final score in that Mich game and Washington game? Thank you so much!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

    Quote Originally Posted by TD21:

    Opening Totals locked in this afternoon: Washington / Auburn Under 51 Northern Illinois / Iowa Under 51 Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48
    TD , Nice Work on that Mich / ND total . BOL just dropped it to 46'
    What do you guys predict for a final score in that Mich game and Washington game? Thank you so much!!!!

     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Aug. 14, 2018 - 2:27 PM ET #106

    I also am looking closely at the total in the NI/Iowa game......Both teams like to run it and I think NI will have trouble scoring in this one.....I see a 28-13 type game.

     

    GL TD

    Reply

    I also am looking closely at the total in the NI/Iowa game......Both teams like to run it and I think NI will have trouble scoring in this one.....I see a 28-13 type game.

     

    GL TD

     
    Black_42
    Black_42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2018 - 6:59 PM ET #107

    I don’t normally post but I have read your threads. Amazing work. I have 3 questions.

    1) Would you still take Syracuse at -6

    2) Will you be betting on the Iowa State game and the under for the Stony Brook/Air Force game

    3) I know you haven’t mentioned it but have you looked into the NC A&T vs East Carolina game at all. NCAT returns a lot of their players from their 12-0 season, and ECU was just awful last year but had an offense fedthat could put up points. But now the QBs have graduated

    Reply

    I don’t normally post but I have read your threads. Amazing work. I have 3 questions.

    1) Would you still take Syracuse at -6

    2) Will you be betting on the Iowa State game and the under for the Stony Brook/Air Force game

    3) I know you haven’t mentioned it but have you looked into the NC A&T vs East Carolina game at all. NCAT returns a lot of their players from their 12-0 season, and ECU was just awful last year but had an offense fedthat could put up points. But now the QBs have graduated

     
    jimmydafreak
    jimmydafreak
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 13951
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2018 - 7:46 PM ET #108

    I do love the Auburn/Washington UNDER.  I love Duke too, although I really haven't had time to thoroughly cap week one yet.  Will get busy on it next week when I have more time.

    I can certainly understand why many are fading Alabama week one (particularly situationally), but I don't think that they are properly accounting for the Tua Tagovailoa factor.  I understand 31.5 is a lot of points, but I don;t think it'll be nearly enough.  Understand that this is the first time in the Saban era that Alabama has had a truly elite QB under center.  They are absolutely going to demolish teams this season, starting with Louisville.  I think they score north of 50 points versus the Cardinals.

    I have faded Alabama quite a bit the past two seasons, including the championship game two years ago, and both playoff games last season.  But this is NOT the season to fade Alabama.

     

     

    Reply

    I do love the Auburn/Washington UNDER.  I love Duke too, although I really haven't had time to thoroughly cap week one yet.  Will get busy on it next week when I have more time.

    I can certainly understand why many are fading Alabama week one (particularly situationally), but I don't think that they are properly accounting for the Tua Tagovailoa factor.  I understand 31.5 is a lot of points, but I don;t think it'll be nearly enough.  Understand that this is the first time in the Saban era that Alabama has had a truly elite QB under center.  They are absolutely going to demolish teams this season, starting with Louisville.  I think they score north of 50 points versus the Cardinals.

    I have faded Alabama quite a bit the past two seasons, including the championship game two years ago, and both playoff games last season.  But this is NOT the season to fade Alabama.

     

     

     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2018 - 10:21 PM ET #109

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I do love the Auburn/Washington UNDER.  I love Duke too, although I really haven't had time to thoroughly cap week one yet.  Will get busy on it next week when I have more time.

    I can certainly understand why many are fading Alabama week one (particularly situationally), but I don't think that they are properly accounting for the Tua Tagovailoa factor.  I understand 31.5 is a lot of points, but I don;t think it'll be nearly enough.  Understand that this is the first time in the Saban era that Alabama has had a truly elite QB under center.  They are absolutely going to demolish teams this season, starting with Louisville.  I think they score north of 50 points versus the Cardinals.

    I have faded Alabama quite a bit the past two seasons, including the championship game two years ago, and both playoff games last season.  But this is NOT the season to fade Alabama.


    jimmy, I agree that Alabama has a different feel this year in terms of "how" they will be great.  I think in the past they've been more consistent (i.e., only moderate ceiling at QB) and strong where as this year with the Tua factor and the defensive losses (but still very talented on D) that overall they may be a more "high ceiling / volatile" type of strong team (in a good way some weeks) this year.  Large blowouts are very possible on the weeks where Tua plays well and plays the entire game.  If those weeks align with the Secondary playing like veterans, then watch out!

    I took UL +31.5 on 5/20 knowing that the South Point lines were coming out the next day and that this was the best line value I was going to see.  I considered staying away altogether, but decided to make a small play with the thinking that Big Nick will play both QBs some in the 1st couple games and let them "settle it on the field" like he has most seasons with the QB position.  And with the Secondary losses, I thought UL could get their 14-17 points.  Of course I locked this in before WR Jaylen Smith was questionable.  But, I agree with what you are saying about Alabama this year.  It certainly crossed my mind that there is some % chance that they just skull fck a team like Louisville and win by 50.  I'm keeping it as a small play.  Won't be adding to it or backing out at the current #s.  There will certainly be spots this year where I look to play Alabama.  I waited too long on the Ole Miss GOY opening line I was considering as it was below 21 for a brief period of time.

    Anyway, I'll be happy with a commanding Alabama 45-14 win here.

    Best of luck to you this season!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

    I do love the Auburn/Washington UNDER.  I love Duke too, although I really haven't had time to thoroughly cap week one yet.  Will get busy on it next week when I have more time.

    I can certainly understand why many are fading Alabama week one (particularly situationally), but I don't think that they are properly accounting for the Tua Tagovailoa factor.  I understand 31.5 is a lot of points, but I don;t think it'll be nearly enough.  Understand that this is the first time in the Saban era that Alabama has had a truly elite QB under center.  They are absolutely going to demolish teams this season, starting with Louisville.  I think they score north of 50 points versus the Cardinals.

    I have faded Alabama quite a bit the past two seasons, including the championship game two years ago, and both playoff games last season.  But this is NOT the season to fade Alabama.


    jimmy, I agree that Alabama has a different feel this year in terms of "how" they will be great.  I think in the past they've been more consistent (i.e., only moderate ceiling at QB) and strong where as this year with the Tua factor and the defensive losses (but still very talented on D) that overall they may be a more "high ceiling / volatile" type of strong team (in a good way some weeks) this year.  Large blowouts are very possible on the weeks where Tua plays well and plays the entire game.  If those weeks align with the Secondary playing like veterans, then watch out!

    I took UL +31.5 on 5/20 knowing that the South Point lines were coming out the next day and that this was the best line value I was going to see.  I considered staying away altogether, but decided to make a small play with the thinking that Big Nick will play both QBs some in the 1st couple games and let them "settle it on the field" like he has most seasons with the QB position.  And with the Secondary losses, I thought UL could get their 14-17 points.  Of course I locked this in before WR Jaylen Smith was questionable.  But, I agree with what you are saying about Alabama this year.  It certainly crossed my mind that there is some % chance that they just skull fck a team like Louisville and win by 50.  I'm keeping it as a small play.  Won't be adding to it or backing out at the current #s.  There will certainly be spots this year where I look to play Alabama.  I waited too long on the Ole Miss GOY opening line I was considering as it was below 21 for a brief period of time.

    Anyway, I'll be happy with a commanding Alabama 45-14 win here.

    Best of luck to you this season!  
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2018 - 10:35 PM ET #110

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_42:

    I don’t normally post but I have read your threads. Amazing work. I have 3 questions.

    1) Would you still take Syracuse at -6

    2) Will you be betting on the Iowa State game and the under for the Stony Brook/Air Force game

    3) I know you haven’t mentioned it but have you looked into the NC A&T vs East Carolina game at all. NCAT returns a lot of their players from their 12-0 season, and ECU was just awful last year but had an offense fedthat could put up points. But now the QBs have graduated


    1)  Probably.  I would take Syracuse -6 before I took WMU +6, I'll put it that way if you're looking for some action.  I would drop the bet size at -6, but probably still worth a look.

    2)  I already did for both.  I only post plays right after they are locked in.

    3)  I'll be brief, but will write a few words about this ECU / NC A&T game in a separate post.  I know Scal had asked about it too over in BV's Montana game thread.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_42:

    I don’t normally post but I have read your threads. Amazing work. I have 3 questions.

    1) Would you still take Syracuse at -6

    2) Will you be betting on the Iowa State game and the under for the Stony Brook/Air Force game

    3) I know you haven’t mentioned it but have you looked into the NC A&T vs East Carolina game at all. NCAT returns a lot of their players from their 12-0 season, and ECU was just awful last year but had an offense fedthat could put up points. But now the QBs have graduated


    1)  Probably.  I would take Syracuse -6 before I took WMU +6, I'll put it that way if you're looking for some action.  I would drop the bet size at -6, but probably still worth a look.

    2)  I already did for both.  I only post plays right after they are locked in.

    3)  I'll be brief, but will write a few words about this ECU / NC A&T game in a separate post.  I know Scal had asked about it too over in BV's Montana game thread.
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2018 - 10:37 PM ET #111

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:

    I also am looking closely at the total in the NI/Iowa game......Both teams like to run it and I think NI will have trouble scoring in this one.....I see a 28-13 type game.

     

    GL TD


    Mike, I'm looking forward to seeing either of Iowa's reserve tackles blocking Sutton Smith for a full game.  Smith will be fun to watch in this game especially with the Iowa suspensions.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMed:

    I also am looking closely at the total in the NI/Iowa game......Both teams like to run it and I think NI will have trouble scoring in this one.....I see a 28-13 type game.

     

    GL TD


    Mike, I'm looking forward to seeing either of Iowa's reserve tackles blocking Sutton Smith for a full game.  Smith will be fun to watch in this game especially with the Iowa suspensions.
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2018 - 10:46 PM ET #112

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    TD , Nice Work on that Mich / ND total . BOL just dropped it to 46' What do you guys predict for a final score in that Mich game and Washington game? Thank you so much!!!!


    I'm not really into the score predicting business, but since I have a play on both the side & total in the UW / Auburn game I guess I'll throw a score out there. ..... Believe this came up in another thread months ago and I said UW 20 - Auburn 16 at the time.  I still think it will be this type of a score.  Maybe 23-20 range as well.  I would really like to see UW win outright.  I like Coach Peterson much better than Malzahn and think the Dogs pull out a close one.

    As for Michigan / ND, not sure on the score as I'm staying away from the side bet there.  I think it will come down to which offense gets a few big plays.  UM D being so aggressive gives up the occasional big play.  And on offense with Shea Patterson that could also lead to high risk / high reward when they have the ball.  This game should be a similar score to the other game.  20 - 17 or 24-20.  Something like that.  But if it's 35-7 I'm good with that too for the Under.  I'd like to see UM win on about a 60 yard Q. Nordin field goal as time expires.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveCFB1_:

    TD , Nice Work on that Mich / ND total . BOL just dropped it to 46' What do you guys predict for a final score in that Mich game and Washington game? Thank you so much!!!!


    I'm not really into the score predicting business, but since I have a play on both the side & total in the UW / Auburn game I guess I'll throw a score out there. ..... Believe this came up in another thread months ago and I said UW 20 - Auburn 16 at the time.  I still think it will be this type of a score.  Maybe 23-20 range as well.  I would really like to see UW win outright.  I like Coach Peterson much better than Malzahn and think the Dogs pull out a close one.

    As for Michigan / ND, not sure on the score as I'm staying away from the side bet there.  I think it will come down to which offense gets a few big plays.  UM D being so aggressive gives up the occasional big play.  And on offense with Shea Patterson that could also lead to high risk / high reward when they have the ball.  This game should be a similar score to the other game.  20 - 17 or 24-20.  Something like that.  But if it's 35-7 I'm good with that too for the Under.  I'd like to see UM win on about a 60 yard Q. Nordin field goal as time expires.  
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 15, 2018 - 11:29 PM ET #113

    Scal and Black_42,
        I had a pretty long response on the ECU / NC A&T game typed up but I somehow lost it all.  D@mn, makes me mad... might be operator error.  Muscle relaxer for my sore neck and computer time appear to be a bad combination.  I'll try to recap.

         ECU could/should win and cover most years vs. NC A&T, but I am not sure I have the stones to back them this year.  If Montgomery wants to keep his job into October, he'll want to show some improvement with a double digit win here.  But whether or not ECU has the talent or will play hard for Montgomery I have not decided yet.
          I would want to circle back and see how well the new ECU QBs are doing if I was considering a play on this game.  Same thing with trying to monitor the impact that a new DC will have in game #1.  By the way, the new ECU DC comes from FCS Jacksonville State.  Jax State just happens to play NC A&T in week 0.  So, ECU will get to see the 2018 NC A&T team in a real game before they play.  But conversely NC A&T gets real game reps in first that usually helps with early season week to week improvement.  NC A&T should remain solid (for their level) on defense with 8 starters back (most experience is in the front 4 and the Secondary).  But on offense NC A&T must replace 4 O-Linemen.  NC A&T does bring back their all conf QB, top RB, & top WR, but WRs #2 - #5 are all gone.

    One reason to consider ECU is that they actually did well against teams at or below their own tier (or "weight class").  My post 2017 PR#s had ECU at 51.9.  ECU's 2017 results were very volatile.  Using my #s for all opponents as well, ECU had an ATS margin of -14.2 ppg vs. teams rated #14-#42 (0-5 ATS and the defense allowed 62.8 ppg!).  But against the bottom 3 opponents (rated #116 - #134 *rankings include FCS teams) they were +18.9 ppg for ATS margin and 3-0 ATS against UConn, Cinci, and BYU.  So, they played very well and matched up just fine against teams closer to their own talent level.  ECU should have the same or better talent than NC A&T.  How well they match up and how hard they'll play are separate discussions.

    The 5D opener was -12 (Massey -13.5 baseline) and it's been bet down to -9.5.  So, a slightly better # available now if you like ECU.

    Best of luck if you decide to get some action here!  
    Reply
    Scal and Black_42,
        I had a pretty long response on the ECU / NC A&T game typed up but I somehow lost it all.  D@mn, makes me mad... might be operator error.  Muscle relaxer for my sore neck and computer time appear to be a bad combination.  I'll try to recap.

         ECU could/should win and cover most years vs. NC A&T, but I am not sure I have the stones to back them this year.  If Montgomery wants to keep his job into October, he'll want to show some improvement with a double digit win here.  But whether or not ECU has the talent or will play hard for Montgomery I have not decided yet.
          I would want to circle back and see how well the new ECU QBs are doing if I was considering a play on this game.  Same thing with trying to monitor the impact that a new DC will have in game #1.  By the way, the new ECU DC comes from FCS Jacksonville State.  Jax State just happens to play NC A&T in week 0.  So, ECU will get to see the 2018 NC A&T team in a real game before they play.  But conversely NC A&T gets real game reps in first that usually helps with early season week to week improvement.  NC A&T should remain solid (for their level) on defense with 8 starters back (most experience is in the front 4 and the Secondary).  But on offense NC A&T must replace 4 O-Linemen.  NC A&T does bring back their all conf QB, top RB, & top WR, but WRs #2 - #5 are all gone.

    One reason to consider ECU is that they actually did well against teams at or below their own tier (or "weight class").  My post 2017 PR#s had ECU at 51.9.  ECU's 2017 results were very volatile.  Using my #s for all opponents as well, ECU had an ATS margin of -14.2 ppg vs. teams rated #14-#42 (0-5 ATS and the defense allowed 62.8 ppg!).  But against the bottom 3 opponents (rated #116 - #134 *rankings include FCS teams) they were +18.9 ppg for ATS margin and 3-0 ATS against UConn, Cinci, and BYU.  So, they played very well and matched up just fine against teams closer to their own talent level.  ECU should have the same or better talent than NC A&T.  How well they match up and how hard they'll play are separate discussions.

    The 5D opener was -12 (Massey -13.5 baseline) and it's been bet down to -9.5.  So, a slightly better # available now if you like ECU.

    Best of luck if you decide to get some action here!  
     
    Black_42
    Black_42
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2018 - 10:20 AM ET #114

    Good breakdown TD. I was going to go with NC A&T on that one. But I will stay away from that game. Any more thoughts on the Iowa state game and the Stoney Brook game. 

    Reply

    Good breakdown TD. I was going to go with NC A&T on that one. But I will stay away from that game. Any more thoughts on the Iowa state game and the Stoney Brook game. 

     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2018 - 1:16 AM ET #115

    I bumped up the FAU play:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) & Added FAU +21 -115 (0.4u) -- 0.7u overall
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)

    Reply
    I bumped up the FAU play:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) & Added FAU +21 -115 (0.4u) -- 0.7u overall
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)

     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2018 - 1:34 AM ET #116

    And one more update:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) & Added FAU +21 -115 (0.4u) -- 0.7u overall
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5
    Added:  SE Missouri State / Arkansas State Over 55

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)

    [/Quote]
    Reply
    And one more update:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) & Added FAU +21 -115 (0.4u) -- 0.7u overall
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5
    Added:  SE Missouri State / Arkansas State Over 55

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)

    [/Quote]
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2018 - 1:35 AM ET #117

    And one more update.... not sure why this didn't work in the last post:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) & Added FAU +21 -115 (0.4u) -- 0.7u overall
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5
    Added:  Southeast Missouri State / Arkansas State Over 55

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)

    Reply
    And one more update.... not sure why this didn't work in the last post:

    Week 0/1 plays:
    Syracuse -1.5  (2u)
    Wyoming +1 (1.5u)
    Florida State -6 (1u)
    Washington / Auburn Under 51  (1u)
    Central Florida -16.5  (0.75u) & Connecticut +24 -105 (0.75u)
    Old Dominion -5.5 (0.75u)
    Michigan / Notre Dame Under 48  (0.75u)
    Northern Illinois / Iowa  Under 51  (0.75u)
    Florida Atlantic +24 hook (0.3u) & Added FAU +21 -115 (0.4u) -- 0.7u overall
    Washington +5.5  (0.5u)
    Texas -7 hook (0.2u)
    Louisville +31.5  hook (0.2u)
    Ball State -9.5
    Villanova +18.5
    Iowa State -12
    South Dakota State / Iowa State Under 56.5
    Florida -33
    Louisiana Monroe -11
    Stony Brook / Air Force Under 60 & Under 59.5
    James Madison +14.5 hook & again +14.5 (no hook this time)  
    Richmond / Virginia Under 56.5
    Added:  Southeast Missouri State / Arkansas State Over 55

    College Extra Week 1:
    Eastern Kentucky -23.5
    The Citadel +15 & +14.5
    McNeese State PK
    New Hampshire / Maine Under 45
    New Hampshire -3

    GOY Lines:
    Mississippi State -3 (1u)  (Week 2 at Kansas State on 9/8)
    Notre Dame -7 (0.5u)  (Week 4 at Wake Forest on 9/22)
    Mississippi State +18.5 (0.5u)  (Week 11 on 11/10)

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 17, 2018 - 5:17 PM ET #118

    I see that Mississippi st spread at K St is up to -5 now ....great work an_praise

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    I see that Mississippi st spread at K St is up to -5 now ....great work an_praise

     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 4:54 PM ET #119

    A couple more full season prop bets are added below:

    Heisman Trophy:  Trace McSorley +2000 & +2500
    Heisman Trophy:  Kyler Murray +2700
    Heisman Trophy: Nick Fitzgerald +3300 & +4000

    Added:  Georgia to win the SEC +300  (0.2u)
    *I expect Georgia to win the SEC east.  If they play Alabama in the SEC Championship game, +300 will be better than the Moneyline.  Looks like a good hedge opportunity at a minimum.

    Added:  Johnathan Taylor rushing TDs Over 15.5 -140  *small play only.
    Reply
    A couple more full season prop bets are added below:

    Heisman Trophy:  Trace McSorley +2000 & +2500
    Heisman Trophy:  Kyler Murray +2700
    Heisman Trophy: Nick Fitzgerald +3300 & +4000

    Added:  Georgia to win the SEC +300  (0.2u)
    *I expect Georgia to win the SEC east.  If they play Alabama in the SEC Championship game, +300 will be better than the Moneyline.  Looks like a good hedge opportunity at a minimum.

    Added:  Johnathan Taylor rushing TDs Over 15.5 -140  *small play only.
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 5:10 PM ET #120

    I decided to play for LSU to win exactly 7 games and got out of the original LSU play below.  
    I'll lose 0.025u or 0.03u in either case; 8 wins or more & 6 wins or less.  Exactly 7 LSU wins would cash the original play and push this added play.  I considered hedging the current Under 6.5 at +161 that would have guaranteed +0.1u for either case, but decided to play for the exact win instead.  So, risking 0.0275u on average to win 0.5u (essentially 18:1 odds) and I can play on or against LSU in the Texas A&M finale as needed.

    RSW Win Totals:
    Tennessee Under 6.5 -165  (risk 0.5 to win 0.303)
    LSU Over 6.5 -110 (0.5u) & Added  LSU Under 7 -101  (Risk 0.525u to win 0.52u)
    Washington Over 8.5 -195 & -200  (risk 0.985 to win 0.5u)
    New Mexico State Under 6 -135 (to win 0.5u)
    Louisville Under 7.5 -120  (to win 0.5u) 
    Colorado State Over 5.5 -115 (to win 0.5u)
    Ole Miss Under 6.5  -120 (1u)
    Tulane Over 4.5 -110 (0.5u)
    Reply
    I decided to play for LSU to win exactly 7 games and got out of the original LSU play below.  
    I'll lose 0.025u or 0.03u in either case; 8 wins or more & 6 wins or less.  Exactly 7 LSU wins would cash the original play and push this added play.  I considered hedging the current Under 6.5 at +161 that would have guaranteed +0.1u for either case, but decided to play for the exact win instead.  So, risking 0.0275u on average to win 0.5u (essentially 18:1 odds) and I can play on or against LSU in the Texas A&M finale as needed.

    RSW Win Totals:
    Tennessee Under 6.5 -165  (risk 0.5 to win 0.303)
    LSU Over 6.5 -110 (0.5u) & Added  LSU Under 7 -101  (Risk 0.525u to win 0.52u)
    Washington Over 8.5 -195 & -200  (risk 0.985 to win 0.5u)
    New Mexico State Under 6 -135 (to win 0.5u)
    Louisville Under 7.5 -120  (to win 0.5u) 
    Colorado State Over 5.5 -115 (to win 0.5u)
    Ole Miss Under 6.5  -120 (1u)
    Tulane Over 4.5 -110 (0.5u)
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 5:27 PM ET #121

    Non-Power 5 update -- adding the Mountain West below.


    Preliminary 2018 AAC week 1 PR#s:

    Central Florida  77.9
    Memphis  77.9
    Houston  77.6
    Navy  72.9
    South Florida  69.0
    Temple  68.5
    Tulane  66.2
    SMU    65.7
    Tulsa  63.7
    Cincinnati  63.5
    Connecticut  58.6
    East Carolina  57.5

    Preliminary 2018 Independents week 1 PR#s:

    Notre Dame  91.2
    Army  66.6
    BYU  65.1
    Massachusetts  61.2
    New Mexico State  57.9
    Liberty  45.3

    Preliminary 2018 MAC week 1 PR#s:
    Ohio University  70.0
    Toledo  68.7
    Northern Illinois  67.4
    Miami (OH)  64.7
    Western Michigan  64.7
    Buffalo  64.5
    Eastern Michigan  61.5
    Central Michigan  56.7
    Bowling Green  56.5
    Akron  56.5
    Ball State  52.3
    Kent State  47.6

    Preliminary 2018 Sun Belt week 1 PR#s:
    Troy  69.0
    Arkansas State  66.4
    Appalachian State  64.5
    Louisiana Monroe  62.5
    Georgia Southern  61.8
    South Alabama  57.7
    Louisiana Lafayette  53.8
    Georgia State  52.7
    Coastal Carolina  51.9
    Texas State  47.5

    Preliminary 2018 Mountain West week 1 PR#s:
    Boise State  83.0
    San Diego State  75.0
    Fresno State  73.6
    Utah State  70.0
    Wyoming  66.3
    Nevada  66.0
    Air Force  65.0
    Colorado State  63.0
    UNLV  60.2
    New Mexico  56.3
    San Jose State  48.3
    Hawaii  47.2


    Reply
    Non-Power 5 update -- adding the Mountain West below.


    Preliminary 2018 AAC week 1 PR#s:

    Central Florida  77.9
    Memphis  77.9
    Houston  77.6
    Navy  72.9
    South Florida  69.0
    Temple  68.5
    Tulane  66.2
    SMU    65.7
    Tulsa  63.7
    Cincinnati  63.5
    Connecticut  58.6
    East Carolina  57.5

    Preliminary 2018 Independents week 1 PR#s:

    Notre Dame  91.2
    Army  66.6
    BYU  65.1
    Massachusetts  61.2
    New Mexico State  57.9
    Liberty  45.3

    Preliminary 2018 MAC week 1 PR#s:
    Ohio University  70.0
    Toledo  68.7
    Northern Illinois  67.4
    Miami (OH)  64.7
    Western Michigan  64.7
    Buffalo  64.5
    Eastern Michigan  61.5
    Central Michigan  56.7
    Bowling Green  56.5
    Akron  56.5
    Ball State  52.3
    Kent State  47.6

    Preliminary 2018 Sun Belt week 1 PR#s:
    Troy  69.0
    Arkansas State  66.4
    Appalachian State  64.5
    Louisiana Monroe  62.5
    Georgia Southern  61.8
    South Alabama  57.7
    Louisiana Lafayette  53.8
    Georgia State  52.7
    Coastal Carolina  51.9
    Texas State  47.5

    Preliminary 2018 Mountain West week 1 PR#s:
    Boise State  83.0
    San Diego State  75.0
    Fresno State  73.6
    Utah State  70.0
    Wyoming  66.3
    Nevada  66.0
    Air Force  65.0
    Colorado State  63.0
    UNLV  60.2
    New Mexico  56.3
    San Jose State  48.3
    Hawaii  47.2


     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 7:20 PM ET #122

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 7:58 PM ET #123

    Continuously tweaking #s based on preseason updates:

    Preliminary 2018 Big Ten week 1 PR#s:
     
    Ohio State  93.8
    Wisconsin  90.9
    Michigan  90.1
    Penn State  88.3
    Michigan State  86.9
    Iowa  76.5
    Nebraska  76.5
    Northwestern  75.1
    Purdue  73.4
    Indiana  72.5
    Maryland  71.6
    Minnesota  71.3
    Illinois  67.4
    Rutgers  65.7

     
    Preliminary 2018 Big 12 week 1 PR#s:
     
    Oklahoma  91.0
    Texas  87.1
    West Virginia  80.9
    Oklahoma State  80.6
    TCU  79.8
    Iowa State  78.3
    Kansas State  75.5
    Baylor  75.4
    Texas Tech  75.1
    Kansas  59.2

     
    Preliminary 2018 ACC week 1 PR#s:
     
    Clemson  99.2
    Miami  87.8
    Florida State  85.8
    Boston College  79.3
    North Carolina State  77.2
    Louisville  77.2
    Georgia Tech  76.9
    Duke  75.8
    Virginia Tech  75.6
    Pittsburgh  74.7
    Syracuse  74.1
    North Carolina  73.5
    Wake Forest  73.4
    Virginia  67.6

     
    Preliminary 2018 SEC week 1 PR#s:
     
    Alabama  98.1
    Georgia  97.5
    Auburn  90.8
    Mississippi State  90.8
    LSU  83.5
    Florida  82.8
    Texas A&M  81.7
    South Carolina  77.9
    Missouri  74.7
    Kentucky  72.5
    Mississippi  72.5
    Arkansas  72.4
    Tennessee 72.1
    Vanderbilt  65.2

     
    Preliminary 2018 Pac 12 week 1 PR#s:
     
    Washington  92.6
    USC  85.9
    Stanford  85.8
    Oregon  84.7
    Utah  78.2
    Arizona  75.5
    California  74.6
    UCLA  74.1
    Arizona State  74.0
    Washington State  71.9
    Colorado  70.6
    Oregon State 59.7

    Reply

    Continuously tweaking #s based on preseason updates:

    Preliminary 2018 Big Ten week 1 PR#s:
     
    Ohio State  93.8
    Wisconsin  90.9
    Michigan  90.1
    Penn State  88.3
    Michigan State  86.9
    Iowa  76.5
    Nebraska  76.5
    Northwestern  75.1
    Purdue  73.4
    Indiana  72.5
    Maryland  71.6
    Minnesota  71.3
    Illinois  67.4
    Rutgers  65.7

     
    Preliminary 2018 Big 12 week 1 PR#s:
     
    Oklahoma  91.0
    Texas  87.1
    West Virginia  80.9
    Oklahoma State  80.6
    TCU  79.8
    Iowa State  78.3
    Kansas State  75.5
    Baylor  75.4
    Texas Tech  75.1
    Kansas  59.2

     
    Preliminary 2018 ACC week 1 PR#s:
     
    Clemson  99.2
    Miami  87.8
    Florida State  85.8
    Boston College  79.3
    North Carolina State  77.2
    Louisville  77.2
    Georgia Tech  76.9
    Duke  75.8
    Virginia Tech  75.6
    Pittsburgh  74.7
    Syracuse  74.1
    North Carolina  73.5
    Wake Forest  73.4
    Virginia  67.6

     
    Preliminary 2018 SEC week 1 PR#s:
     
    Alabama  98.1
    Georgia  97.5
    Auburn  90.8
    Mississippi State  90.8
    LSU  83.5
    Florida  82.8
    Texas A&M  81.7
    South Carolina  77.9
    Missouri  74.7
    Kentucky  72.5
    Mississippi  72.5
    Arkansas  72.4
    Tennessee 72.1
    Vanderbilt  65.2

     
    Preliminary 2018 Pac 12 week 1 PR#s:
     
    Washington  92.6
    USC  85.9
    Stanford  85.8
    Oregon  84.7
    Utah  78.2
    Arizona  75.5
    California  74.6
    UCLA  74.1
    Arizona State  74.0
    Washington State  71.9
    Colorado  70.6
    Oregon State 59.7

     
    TD21
    TD21
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 5399
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 8:22 PM ET #124

    Trying to wrap up CUSA still (FAU is already graded out), so here's my current top 50 overall PR #s no longer split out by conference:


    1.  Clemson  99.2
    2.  Alabama  98.1
    3.  Georgia  97.5
    4.  Ohio State  93.8
    5.  Washington  92.6
    6.  Oklahoma  91.0
    7.  Wisconsin  90.9
    8.  Notre Dame  90.8
    8.  Mississippi State  90.8
    8.  Auburn  90.8
    11.  Michigan  90.1
    12.  Penn State  88.3
    13.   Miami  87.8
    14.  Texas  87.1
    15.  Michigan State  86.9
    16.  USC  85.9
    17.  Stanford  85.8
    17.  Florida State  85.8
    19.  Oregon  84.7
    20.  LSU  83.5
    21.  Boise State  83.0
    22.  Florida  82.8
    23.  Texas A&M  81.7
    24.  West Virginia  80.9
    25.  Oklahoma  State 80.6
    26.  TCU  79.8
    27.  Boston College  79.3
    28.  Iowa State  78.3
    29.  Utah  78.2
    30.  South Carolina  77.9
    30.  Memphis  77.9
    30.  Central Florida  77.9
    33.  Houston  77.6
    34.  North Carolina State  77.2
    34.  Louisville  77.2
    36.  Georgia Tech  76.9
    37.  Iowa  76.5
    37.  Nebraska  76.5
    39.  Duke  75.8
    40.  Virginia Tech  75.6
    41.  Kansas State  75.5
    41.  Arizona  75.5
    43.  Baylor  75.4
    44.  Texas Tech  75.1
    44.  Northwestern  75.1
    46.  San Diego State  75.0
    47.  Florida Atlantic  74.8
    48.  Missouri  74.7
    48.  Pittsburgh  74.7
    50.  California  74.6






    Reply

    Trying to wrap up CUSA still (FAU is already graded out), so here's my current top 50 overall PR #s no longer split out by conference:


    1.  Clemson  99.2
    2.  Alabama  98.1
    3.  Georgia  97.5
    4.  Ohio State  93.8
    5.  Washington  92.6
    6.  Oklahoma  91.0
    7.  Wisconsin  90.9
    8.  Notre Dame  90.8
    8.  Mississippi State  90.8
    8.  Auburn  90.8
    11.  Michigan  90.1
    12.  Penn State  88.3
    13.   Miami  87.8
    14.  Texas  87.1
    15.  Michigan State  86.9
    16.  USC  85.9
    17.  Stanford  85.8
    17.  Florida State  85.8
    19.  Oregon  84.7
    20.  LSU  83.5
    21.  Boise State  83.0
    22.  Florida  82.8
    23.  Texas A&M  81.7
    24.  West Virginia  80.9
    25.  Oklahoma  State 80.6
    26.  TCU  79.8
    27.  Boston College  79.3
    28.  Iowa State  78.3
    29.  Utah  78.2
    30.  South Carolina  77.9
    30.  Memphis  77.9
    30.  Central Florida  77.9
    33.  Houston  77.6
    34.  North Carolina State  77.2
    34.  Louisville  77.2
    36.  Georgia Tech  76.9
    37.  Iowa  76.5
    37.  Nebraska  76.5
    39.  Duke  75.8
    40.  Virginia Tech  75.6
    41.  Kansas State  75.5
    41.  Arizona  75.5
    43.  Baylor  75.4
    44.  Texas Tech  75.1
    44.  Northwestern  75.1
    46.  San Diego State  75.0
    47.  Florida Atlantic  74.8
    48.  Missouri  74.7
    48.  Pittsburgh  74.7
    50.  California  74.6






     
     
    Ramanujan
    Ramanujan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2016
    Posts: 3455
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2018 - 9:27 PM ET #125

    Sorry if this has been asked before - how many units do you play on games where you don’t list units?

    small card this week!!

    Reply

    Sorry if this has been asked before - how many units do you play on games where you don’t list units?

    small card this week!!

    All Forums | College Football
    «First Previous 567 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,459
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,709
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,366
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,081
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,525
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,890
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,835
    • Monday 10/05/2026 369
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,319

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.