Never heard of it, but it sounds like a slummy place. Must be, if they let you in.
I see your avatar is your baptism Photo...Finga linkin Good ![]()
Never heard of it, but it sounds like a slummy place. Must be, if they let you in.
I see your avatar is your baptism Photo...Finga linkin Good ![]()
Never heard of it, but it sounds like a slummy place. Must be, if they let you in.
I see your avatar is your baptism Photo...Finga linkin Good ![]()
Thanks Everyone...and to all I say......CHAAA-CHIIING!!!![]()
2ND HALF BUFFALO UNDER 79!!!!![]()
NOW 5 STRAIGHT, 21-8 RUN AND 69-40-2 !!!!![]()
ISN'T THIS FUN !!!!![]()
Thanks Everyone...and to all I say......CHAAA-CHIIING!!!![]()
2ND HALF BUFFALO UNDER 79!!!!![]()
NOW 5 STRAIGHT, 21-8 RUN AND 69-40-2 !!!!![]()
ISN'T THIS FUN !!!!![]()
I can't stop laughing. This is such a setup it's comical. I have seen this before.
I can't stop laughing. This is such a setup it's comical. I have seen this before.
I can't stop laughing. This is such a setup it's comical. I have seen this before.
What i mean is that these guys are creating their Interest in twit, not the bashers trying to get them boxed. Same routine....Ask ask ask then say I keep getting asked so i had to. Then a poster coming in as the savior giving advice to sensei saying that these low posters are people who are haters trying to get you boxed..........Seen it before.
It's a setup created by themselves.
I can't stop laughing. This is such a setup it's comical. I have seen this before.
What i mean is that these guys are creating their Interest in twit, not the bashers trying to get them boxed. Same routine....Ask ask ask then say I keep getting asked so i had to. Then a poster coming in as the savior giving advice to sensei saying that these low posters are people who are haters trying to get you boxed..........Seen it before.
It's a setup created by themselves.
And heres the savior!!!![]()
And heres the savior!!!![]()
I can't stop laughing. This is such a setup it's comical. I have seen this before.
I can't stop laughing. This is such a setup it's comical. I have seen this before.
