WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE EASY 2ND HALFS
No play on Colo 2nd. I have target number 78.
And side note: After 12 days it is absolutely and I mean absolutely hilarious to read all the conspiracy theories and haters post their stuff. Winning certainly seems to pissssss people off.
Next up Sf 2nd.....
No play on Colo 2nd. I have target number 78.
And side note: After 12 days it is absolutely and I mean absolutely hilarious to read all the conspiracy theories and haters post their stuff. Winning certainly seems to pissssss people off.
Next up Sf 2nd.....
who wouldn't!
good job sensei
who wouldn't!
good job sensei
No play on Colo 2nd. I have target number 78.
And side note: After 12 days it is absolutely and I mean absolutely hilarious to read all the conspiracy theories and haters post their stuff. Winning certainly seems to pissssss people off.
Next up Sf 2nd.....
Just ignore them, they are Just Jealous your talents capping and they have no money to bet on the game \\
Please keep posting Thanks
No play on Colo 2nd. I have target number 78.
And side note: After 12 days it is absolutely and I mean absolutely hilarious to read all the conspiracy theories and haters post their stuff. Winning certainly seems to pissssss people off.
Next up Sf 2nd.....
Just ignore them, they are Just Jealous your talents capping and they have no money to bet on the game \\
Please keep posting Thanks
Notice the high number (80.5) books baiting you to take the under.
I agree with u i played ov 79- 2nd half, been looking for your plays or aren't u playing nothing but big dance? gl thanks
Notice the high number (80.5) books baiting you to take the under.
I agree with u i played ov 79- 2nd half, been looking for your plays or aren't u playing nothing but big dance? gl thanks
No play on Colo 2nd. I have target number 78.
And side note: After 12 days it is absolutely and I mean absolutely hilarious to read all the conspiracy theories and haters post their stuff. Winning certainly seems to pissssss people off.
Next up Sf 2nd.....
it's called JEALOUSY.
No play on Colo 2nd. I have target number 78.
And side note: After 12 days it is absolutely and I mean absolutely hilarious to read all the conspiracy theories and haters post their stuff. Winning certainly seems to pissssss people off.
Next up Sf 2nd.....
it's called JEALOUSY.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,652
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,227
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,813
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,649
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,416
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
