WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE EASY 2ND HALFS
Got 80 as well, lets get this!
Damn right when i click submit it went down to 79.5, is it a still play Sensei?
Got 80 as well, lets get this!
Damn right when i click submit it went down to 79.5, is it a still play Sensei?
Target I have is 68. I know it's a track meet 2nd which is why cushion needs to be big and this is 11 for me and looks like 12 for some of you. Same as last nite, big cushions = unders.
Target I have is 68. I know it's a track meet 2nd which is why cushion needs to be big and this is 11 for me and looks like 12 for some of you. Same as last nite, big cushions = unders.
Target I have is 68. I know it's a track meet 2nd which is why cushion needs to be big and this is 11 for me and looks like 12 for some of you. Same as last nite, big cushions = unders.
GL ![]()
Target I have is 68. I know it's a track meet 2nd which is why cushion needs to be big and this is 11 for me and looks like 12 for some of you. Same as last nite, big cushions = unders.
GL ![]()
Sensei, I've been watching and following your pics for a while now and would just like to say thanks! It doesn't matter what anybody else says, if they don't want to take the advice then they don't have to. I requested to add you as a friend and could you give me your twitter name cuz i can't find you on that.
Thanks,
E
Sensei, I've been watching and following your pics for a while now and would just like to say thanks! It doesn't matter what anybody else says, if they don't want to take the advice then they don't have to. I requested to add you as a friend and could you give me your twitter name cuz i can't find you on that.
Thanks,
E
Sensei, I've been watching and following your pics for a while now and would just like to say thanks! It doesn't matter what anybody else says, if they don't want to take the advice then they don't have to. I requested to add you as a friend and could you give me your twitter name cuz i can't find you on that.
Thanks,
E
It seems like everyday someone new is signing up just for this thread.
At least now ,after yesterday in your thread, your are posting legit lines. You change books?
Sensei, I've been watching and following your pics for a while now and would just like to say thanks! It doesn't matter what anybody else says, if they don't want to take the advice then they don't have to. I requested to add you as a friend and could you give me your twitter name cuz i can't find you on that.
Thanks,
E
It seems like everyday someone new is signing up just for this thread.
At least now ,after yesterday in your thread, your are posting legit lines. You change books?
Sparty.. How much longer you think covers will let this crew make a mockery of the main forum?
How is a winning record a mockery? You are the one who makes a mockery of the main forum which is why you are always in the PB.
Sparty.. How much longer you think covers will let this crew make a mockery of the main forum?
How is a winning record a mockery? You are the one who makes a mockery of the main forum which is why you are always in the PB.
How is a winning record a mockery? You are the one who makes a mockery of the main forum which is why you are always in the PB.
How is a winning record a mockery? You are the one who makes a mockery of the main forum which is why you are always in the PB.
Sensei... watch 4 all these new 1st time posters asking questions...
Sensei... watch 4 all these new 1st time posters asking questions...
If Sensei is gonna eventually charge for his picks, let him charge the newbies that dont know better.. I'm sure everyone here is over 18 and have a will of their own..
In any case, some nights it's tough to get winners... Let's enjoy winners.. whether they are capped winners or lucky winners..
Our accounts cant tell the difference...
If Sensei is gonna eventually charge for his picks, let him charge the newbies that dont know better.. I'm sure everyone here is over 18 and have a will of their own..
In any case, some nights it's tough to get winners... Let's enjoy winners.. whether they are capped winners or lucky winners..
Our accounts cant tell the difference...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,462
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 245
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,097
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,799
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 616
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
