WHO'S READY TO HIT THESE EASY 2ND HALFS
Last post on this....
Twitter is a means to charge...we have seen it a gazillion times on here...is this any different? 99% says no. Is this the 1% that is trying to help people out of the goodness of his heart? possibly
The true purpose of Covers or any forum is to share and gather information. Covers should be used to gather information so people can make their own picks. Its ok to follow people... but people should be trying to learn through the thoughts and insights of people who are knowledgable.
I honestly have no clue whether this guy is a good capper or not. What I do know is he doesn't provide any insight into his selections and doesn't supply anything to educate or help bettors. If your a tailer and just hope to win a free happy meal I guess he will be ok... but if your actually serious about this he is worthless. Any ahole off the street could create a username and get hot... and I have seen knowledgable posters on here go cold.
If people want to tail him thats their decision... just keep in mind what is said above... good luck
Last Post on this.....
Been doing this a long time and took me a long time to figure out this 2nd half system. And it works.
Sorry if I don't have the time at halftime (when givin only 10+ minutes to see line, figure the play and post it, when also, about usually 4-5 games are coming to or at the half as well) to write you a nice little story of why I'm playing it.
.
NUFF SAID to you sir.
Last post on this....
Twitter is a means to charge...we have seen it a gazillion times on here...is this any different? 99% says no. Is this the 1% that is trying to help people out of the goodness of his heart? possibly
The true purpose of Covers or any forum is to share and gather information. Covers should be used to gather information so people can make their own picks. Its ok to follow people... but people should be trying to learn through the thoughts and insights of people who are knowledgable.
I honestly have no clue whether this guy is a good capper or not. What I do know is he doesn't provide any insight into his selections and doesn't supply anything to educate or help bettors. If your a tailer and just hope to win a free happy meal I guess he will be ok... but if your actually serious about this he is worthless. Any ahole off the street could create a username and get hot... and I have seen knowledgable posters on here go cold.
If people want to tail him thats their decision... just keep in mind what is said above... good luck
Last Post on this.....
Been doing this a long time and took me a long time to figure out this 2nd half system. And it works.
Sorry if I don't have the time at halftime (when givin only 10+ minutes to see line, figure the play and post it, when also, about usually 4-5 games are coming to or at the half as well) to write you a nice little story of why I'm playing it.
.
NUFF SAID to you sir.
Where are all the mods, get this ____77 out of here, come on mods???
waaaah
WOW, c'mon mods, c'mon mods, pleeeeease save us all from this awful person!!
I've seen the most racist shit i have ever seen....ON HERE! You think they give a shit about crybabies like you. Un-real, HE FUCKING ASKEDFORTHE MODS!!MY WORK IS DONE HERE ![]()
Where are all the mods, get this ____77 out of here, come on mods???
waaaah
WOW, c'mon mods, c'mon mods, pleeeeease save us all from this awful person!!
I've seen the most racist shit i have ever seen....ON HERE! You think they give a shit about crybabies like you. Un-real, HE FUCKING ASKEDFORTHE MODS!!MY WORK IS DONE HERE ![]()
Apparantly u over value friends!! And no, u sucking my dick doesn't make me gay, cause u sound a little feminine anyway. Girl's follow, Men lead!! Keep tailing u fucking loser..... What a great mind one must have to tail and defend a total stranger as hard as u have been doing. I'd say sorry for wasting your time but u clearly have that bad of a life that ur tailing someone on-line Like i said, PATHETIC!!
Did a little defending, and a lot of capping your ass.
And you are a person, you've made that clear. But that's ok, you can even get married to your boyfriend in this state. No need for you to hide it anymore....
Apparantly u over value friends!! And no, u sucking my dick doesn't make me gay, cause u sound a little feminine anyway. Girl's follow, Men lead!! Keep tailing u fucking loser..... What a great mind one must have to tail and defend a total stranger as hard as u have been doing. I'd say sorry for wasting your time but u clearly have that bad of a life that ur tailing someone on-line Like i said, PATHETIC!!
Did a little defending, and a lot of capping your ass.
And you are a person, you've made that clear. But that's ok, you can even get married to your boyfriend in this state. No need for you to hide it anymore....
2-0 Last nite! And looks like that Ohio 1st just went over for whoever asked me!
2-0 Last nite! And looks like that Ohio 1st just went over for whoever asked me!
Sparty - If you go 68-40-2 I will tail you. Please direct me to your thread.
Also, to be a veteran means you have posted on someones thread, doesn't mean you are now qualified to pick games.
To hate on someone for posting his plays for others seems ridiculous to me.
Example: This is quiet similar of when the Packers won the superbowl and everyone still wants to jump in and say they suck. Really.
Anytime someone does anything remotely good on this forum, everyone jumps on to discredit and bitch. Very sad to see when everyone here just wants to make
.
With that being said. I'll still post my picks because I like to and hopefully those who follow, we can all keep winning.![]()
Sparty - If you go 68-40-2 I will tail you. Please direct me to your thread.
Also, to be a veteran means you have posted on someones thread, doesn't mean you are now qualified to pick games.
To hate on someone for posting his plays for others seems ridiculous to me.
Example: This is quiet similar of when the Packers won the superbowl and everyone still wants to jump in and say they suck. Really.
Anytime someone does anything remotely good on this forum, everyone jumps on to discredit and bitch. Very sad to see when everyone here just wants to make
.
With that being said. I'll still post my picks because I like to and hopefully those who follow, we can all keep winning.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,462
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 245
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,097
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,799
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 616
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
