Mountain West play. YTD: 12-1 (+31.7 units)
Sharpstick giveth (2 units on UNLV) Sharpstick Taketh (2 units AirForce over...)
Cmon OVERTIME!!!!
with you til the end sharps!
Are you kidding me? You are blaming a man that you tailed? Please log out of your account and never log back in if that is going to be your attitude. BOL Sharp I hope it hits for you. I got UCLA +17.5 (pending), St. Pete +4.5 (won) and MISSU -6 (pending). BOL!
Sharpstick giveth (2 units on UNLV) Sharpstick Taketh (2 units AirForce over...)
Cmon OVERTIME!!!!
with you til the end sharps!
Are you kidding me? You are blaming a man that you tailed? Please log out of your account and never log back in if that is going to be your attitude. BOL Sharp I hope it hits for you. I got UCLA +17.5 (pending), St. Pete +4.5 (won) and MISSU -6 (pending). BOL!
2nd half always scores more than first... Just counter bet now if you think the over is a bust... GL
2nd half always scores more than first... Just counter bet now if you think the over is a bust... GL
Are you kidding me? You are blaming a man that you tailed? Please log out of your account and never log back in if that is going to be your attitude. BOL Sharp I hope it hits for you. I got UCLA +17.5 (pending), St. Pete +4.5 (won) and MISSU -6 (pending). BOL!
I am not blaming anyone...??? I placed the bet, if it dont come in I am the one to blame.. Sharps has been lights out in MWC, so I added a bet on his tail.
As i said.... With you to the end, "Sharps"!
its gonna be close.![]()
Are you kidding me? You are blaming a man that you tailed? Please log out of your account and never log back in if that is going to be your attitude. BOL Sharp I hope it hits for you. I got UCLA +17.5 (pending), St. Pete +4.5 (won) and MISSU -6 (pending). BOL!
I am not blaming anyone...??? I placed the bet, if it dont come in I am the one to blame.. Sharps has been lights out in MWC, so I added a bet on his tail.
As i said.... With you to the end, "Sharps"!
its gonna be close.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 693
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 184
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,721
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,774
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,805
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,603
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,711
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
