Big day coming winners inside
I said in post #102 well before the game ended i had richmond ml-170 thank you for the winner cheech i feel bad for those who lost or pushed with the spread.
I said in post #102 well before the game ended i had richmond ml-170 thank you for the winner cheech i feel bad for those who lost or pushed with the spread.
@cheech1972
Way to go Cheech, Congrats on hitting your Martello(Hammer) play Richmond ML, I pushed at -3-120 (no harm done), looking forward to the next hammer play.
@cheech1972
Way to go Cheech, Congrats on hitting your Martello(Hammer) play Richmond ML, I pushed at -3-120 (no harm done), looking forward to the next hammer play.
It was ML play and betting big on it, so example if you're betting 1k then just bet $600 or $700 instead, when Cheech mention 5X that mean there's a winner, why a lot of you taking the spread ![]()
It was ML play and betting big on it, so example if you're betting 1k then just bet $600 or $700 instead, when Cheech mention 5X that mean there's a winner, why a lot of you taking the spread ![]()
Martello play here : NHL Philly ML BONUS : Calgary ML Single bet and Parlay both Thank me Later
Philly NHL Winner ![]()
Richmond ML Winner
Thanx to Cheech”
Waiting for Calgary NHL ML ![]()
Martello play here : NHL Philly ML BONUS : Calgary ML Single bet and Parlay both Thank me Later
Philly NHL Winner ![]()
Richmond ML Winner
Thanx to Cheech”
Waiting for Calgary NHL ML ![]()
Last play of the day and let me add I love donuts so I figured what better place to make some money and buy some good old donuts once the baker from Bakersfield at -5 comes in tonight good luck to everyone no matter what you think you are man women retard gl to all
Last play of the day and let me add I love donuts so I figured what better place to make some money and buy some good old donuts once the baker from Bakersfield at -5 comes in tonight good luck to everyone no matter what you think you are man women retard gl to all
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,958
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,204
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,842
- PART DEUX 298
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 585
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,010
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,460
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,618
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,192
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
