Quote Originally Posted by cheech1972: okay guys first martello play is Richmond ml im going 5x my bet on this one also playing Iowa st ill be back might have another martello play lets get them boys and girls and how ever you recognize yourself as Will you fill us in on your line after the game goes final?
I'll answer for you i got Richmond ml-170
Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:
Quote Originally Posted by cheech1972: okay guys first martello play is Richmond ml im going 5x my bet on this one also playing Iowa st ill be back might have another martello play lets get them boys and girls and how ever you recognize yourself as Will you fill us in on your line after the game goes final?
Quote Originally Posted by kammer55: @the1toturn2 it says ml so what do you think he needs to happen read post #74 There is no mention of any line I could have over looked it in another post number Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong
read post #74 again
Quote Originally Posted by the1toturn2:
Quote Originally Posted by kammer55: @the1toturn2 it says ml so what do you think he needs to happen read post #74 There is no mention of any line I could have over looked it in another post number Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong