@kbarCat
It’s always better to communicate clearly ![]()
Those were the days or maybe hit "Ctrl and Delete" and after the 15 min. waif for dial-up comes back online try restarting your computer.
Those were the days or maybe hit "Ctrl and Delete" and after the 15 min. waif for dial-up comes back online try restarting your computer.
All in the Family - "Those were the days".
Boy, the way Glenn Miller played
songs that made the hit parade
Guys like me we had it made
Those were the days
"Didn't need no welfare state
ev'rybody pulled his weight"!!!
gee our old LaSalle ran great
Those were the days
"And you knew who you were then
girls were girls and men were men"!!!
Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again
People seemed to be content
fifty dollars paid the rent
freaks were in a circus tent
Those were the days
Take a little Sunday spin
go to watch the Dodgers win
Have yourself a dandy day
that cost you under a fin
Hair was short and skirts were long
Kate Smith really sold a song
I don't know just what went wrong
those were the days
All in the Family - "Those were the days".
Boy, the way Glenn Miller played
songs that made the hit parade
Guys like me we had it made
Those were the days
"Didn't need no welfare state
ev'rybody pulled his weight"!!!
gee our old LaSalle ran great
Those were the days
"And you knew who you were then
girls were girls and men were men"!!!
Mister we could use a man like Herbert Hoover again
People seemed to be content
fifty dollars paid the rent
freaks were in a circus tent
Those were the days
Take a little Sunday spin
go to watch the Dodgers win
Have yourself a dandy day
that cost you under a fin
Hair was short and skirts were long
Kate Smith really sold a song
I don't know just what went wrong
those were the days
@cheech1972
Cheech Thanks for sharing...I really appreciate you helping us win...you are sure better than I at this...waiting on your next play sir.
@cheech1972
Cheech Thanks for sharing...I really appreciate you helping us win...you are sure better than I at this...waiting on your next play sir.
