2012 Kempom System
Auburn is a fade today. Ranked #209 in Kenpom but 9 point favorite
Yes, you can try it now, CBA, but KP's system as described in this thread does not apply to games now. Wait until Feb.
Auburn is a fade today. Ranked #209 in Kenpom but 9 point favorite
Yes, you can try it now, CBA, but KP's system as described in this thread does not apply to games now. Wait until Feb.
I just want to make sure I remember when the final two weeks of the NCAAB season comes around haha
I just want to make sure I remember when the final two weeks of the NCAAB season comes around haha
is anyone keeping track of a record>????
GL RYNO
is anyone keeping track of a record>????
GL RYNO
System Update (for those that are interested):
1. System should start Feb 13th (some would argue Feb 20th and they would have a point) and run to the end of the season and not include conference tourney games (although you could certainly use some of the principles to narrow down cards and look more closely at games).
2. System should use a sliding scale and begin around Kenpom 140, understand that for teams ranked by Kenpom between #140-200, lines should be DD before it qualifies as a play. For teams #200-Southern Utah, lines of 7.5 or higher to constitute a play (of course you are still welcome to use your own brain and consider games that just miss the criteria as games that you should possibly look at more closely and consider playing).
3. Games played on Thursday (or Friday) should be weighed more heavily than Saturday (or Sunday) aka the infamous two-game in three night small conference road trips. So what I am saying is that I am more likely to play a borderline game on a Thursday (or Friday) and more likely to layoff a borderline game on Saturday (or Sunday).
Lastly, there are just guidelines to help you dwindle down big cards and give you are things to consider besides the normal capping BS that you read on this forum (and many other including the 140-character site, hope you see how those "cappers" are doing - ouch). The fact is that most gamblers are still doing the same things that they were doing when the system blew up a number of years ago. They still bet big teams that are televised (and who, of course, have the tightest lines imaginable). They still bet favorites and they still feel completely stupid when they bet on small conference team that gets destroyed. Listen, we still need some of these game to lose (and if they are going to lose, we want it to be a spectacular trainwreck) because those cappers would rather lose their money watching an OSU game then tracking a Samford or Appy St game online.
Remember, keep it simple, don't overthink it, have fun and we are all in this together. I wont be around much or answering question but if Ryno wants to keep this thread alive and track the updated system plays (and he, as well as you guys, are welcome to tweak it as well) that is fine.
System Update (for those that are interested):
1. System should start Feb 13th (some would argue Feb 20th and they would have a point) and run to the end of the season and not include conference tourney games (although you could certainly use some of the principles to narrow down cards and look more closely at games).
2. System should use a sliding scale and begin around Kenpom 140, understand that for teams ranked by Kenpom between #140-200, lines should be DD before it qualifies as a play. For teams #200-Southern Utah, lines of 7.5 or higher to constitute a play (of course you are still welcome to use your own brain and consider games that just miss the criteria as games that you should possibly look at more closely and consider playing).
3. Games played on Thursday (or Friday) should be weighed more heavily than Saturday (or Sunday) aka the infamous two-game in three night small conference road trips. So what I am saying is that I am more likely to play a borderline game on a Thursday (or Friday) and more likely to layoff a borderline game on Saturday (or Sunday).
Lastly, there are just guidelines to help you dwindle down big cards and give you are things to consider besides the normal capping BS that you read on this forum (and many other including the 140-character site, hope you see how those "cappers" are doing - ouch). The fact is that most gamblers are still doing the same things that they were doing when the system blew up a number of years ago. They still bet big teams that are televised (and who, of course, have the tightest lines imaginable). They still bet favorites and they still feel completely stupid when they bet on small conference team that gets destroyed. Listen, we still need some of these game to lose (and if they are going to lose, we want it to be a spectacular trainwreck) because those cappers would rather lose their money watching an OSU game then tracking a Samford or Appy St game online.
Remember, keep it simple, don't overthink it, have fun and we are all in this together. I wont be around much or answering question but if Ryno wants to keep this thread alive and track the updated system plays (and he, as well as you guys, are welcome to tweak it as well) that is fine.
Thanks for the update! I know you aren't answering a lot of questions but, I felt this was important. With all of the conference re-alignments, Are the conferences that we ignore the same as last year? Thanks for your help!
Thanks for the update! I know you aren't answering a lot of questions but, I felt this was important. With all of the conference re-alignments, Are the conferences that we ignore the same as last year? Thanks for your help!
ok guys....so sorry we didn't get the post in for the first night of the system. this thread was lost for a while but I will continue it here for remainder of season!
last night system plays were:
north Dakota+7.5
Portland st + 10.5
nc Greensboro+11
Georgia southern +10
citadel +10
u tex san anton + 12
record was 4-2
I will post daily but when I am busy would love help... I have talked with kine on new parameters and thoughts and will try and adhere to them. I have also found at personal discretion, that ml bets and first half bets have been very good plays with these system teams.
if I miss a play or have one that shouldn't be, by all means correct me, and any thoughts or analysis is welcomed here.
so...lets all keep the thread positive and lets all of us get the cash!
tonight...1 play I see:
Penn/Cornell CORNELL +9
gl all ryno
ok guys....so sorry we didn't get the post in for the first night of the system. this thread was lost for a while but I will continue it here for remainder of season!
last night system plays were:
north Dakota+7.5
Portland st + 10.5
nc Greensboro+11
Georgia southern +10
citadel +10
u tex san anton + 12
record was 4-2
I will post daily but when I am busy would love help... I have talked with kine on new parameters and thoughts and will try and adhere to them. I have also found at personal discretion, that ml bets and first half bets have been very good plays with these system teams.
if I miss a play or have one that shouldn't be, by all means correct me, and any thoughts or analysis is welcomed here.
so...lets all keep the thread positive and lets all of us get the cash!
tonight...1 play I see:
Penn/Cornell CORNELL +9
gl all ryno
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,395
- Friday 10/09/2026 479
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,682
- PART DEUX 197
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,857
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,991
- Week 6 Money 11,615
- FRYDAY 5,277
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,122
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,437
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
