2012 Kempom System
Kine system went 5-1 last night
Kine system went 5-1 last night
cornell....boom! nice hit..line moved to our favor also late.....
record: 5-2....
looked into tommorows..I got to refine but a lot of plays.
gl ryno
cornell....boom! nice hit..line moved to our favor also late.....
record: 5-2....
looked into tommorows..I got to refine but a lot of plays.
gl ryno
record: 5-2
last night cornell brought us the $$
today we have 8 plays according to parameters.:
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9
IUPUI + 16.5
SAMFORD +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
looks like a lot of good doggies.... I play half unit on all these first half for my own record keeping...
gl all....ryno....ill be in and out all day updating, there are a few ivy league games not lined yet .
record: 5-2
last night cornell brought us the $$
today we have 8 plays according to parameters.:
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9
IUPUI + 16.5
SAMFORD +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
looks like a lot of good doggies.... I play half unit on all these first half for my own record keeping...
gl all....ryno....ill be in and out all day updating, there are a few ivy league games not lined yet .
When did the system kick in this year?
ucla...system started feb 13th..thursday night gl today ryno
When did the system kick in this year?
ucla...system started feb 13th..thursday night gl today ryno
I apologize if im way off but: Samford is at home and a pk, sjst is playing fres st whose kp is 154, and iupui plays sdakst whose kp is 151...were parameters lowered from last yr, if so please disregard post...if not i'm getting:
app st +9 @ wcu (kp 238)
ewash +7.5 @ mont (kp 215)
sutah +13.5 @ no ariz (kp 251)
gaso +11 @ elon (kp 189)
utsa +9 @ ecu (kp 242)
w/ no colo +6.5 @ web st (kp 175) on cutoff line
I apologize if im way off but: Samford is at home and a pk, sjst is playing fres st whose kp is 154, and iupui plays sdakst whose kp is 151...were parameters lowered from last yr, if so please disregard post...if not i'm getting:
app st +9 @ wcu (kp 238)
ewash +7.5 @ mont (kp 215)
sutah +13.5 @ no ariz (kp 251)
gaso +11 @ elon (kp 189)
utsa +9 @ ecu (kp 242)
w/ no colo +6.5 @ web st (kp 175) on cutoff line
know its not kenpom system related but there are three unranked home teams favored against ranked opponents (usually a good angle):
smu -3.5 vs #7 cin
kst -3.5 vs #18 tex
mem -4 vs #20 gonz...using coaches poll
know its not kenpom system related but there are three unranked home teams favored against ranked opponents (usually a good angle):
smu -3.5 vs #7 cin
kst -3.5 vs #18 tex
mem -4 vs #20 gonz...using coaches poll
I apologize if im way off but: Samford is at home and a pk, sjst is playing fres st whose kp is 154, and iupui plays sdakst whose kp is 151...were parameters lowered from last yr, if so please disregard post...if not i'm getting:
app st +9 @ wcu (kp 238)
ewash +7.5 @ mont (kp 215)
sutah +13.5 @ no ariz (kp 251)
gaso +11 @ elon (kp 189)
utsa +9 @ ecu (kp 242)
w/ no colo +6.5 @ web st (kp 175) on cutoff line
ty....and please try not to post other picks as they will further confuse us intelligent gamblers...thanks again.,.ryno
updated card! UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9
IUPUI + 16.5
furman +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
I apologize if im way off but: Samford is at home and a pk, sjst is playing fres st whose kp is 154, and iupui plays sdakst whose kp is 151...were parameters lowered from last yr, if so please disregard post...if not i'm getting:
app st +9 @ wcu (kp 238)
ewash +7.5 @ mont (kp 215)
sutah +13.5 @ no ariz (kp 251)
gaso +11 @ elon (kp 189)
utsa +9 @ ecu (kp 242)
w/ no colo +6.5 @ web st (kp 175) on cutoff line
ty....and please try not to post other picks as they will further confuse us intelligent gamblers...thanks again.,.ryno
updated card! UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9
IUPUI + 16.5
furman +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
I'm new to this and didnt read all 51 pages. But I read Kine's parameters on the first couple of pages. So could someone tell me if it's been updated. Last I read, it was # 165 or worse, at home, and line opened at least -6.5. I have Weber (# 175) today as well. Not trying to be a d*ck, just trying to learn! Thanks!! BOL to all
post #1241 gives u all you need to know gl ryno
I'm new to this and didnt read all 51 pages. But I read Kine's parameters on the first couple of pages. So could someone tell me if it's been updated. Last I read, it was # 165 or worse, at home, and line opened at least -6.5. I have Weber (# 175) today as well. Not trying to be a d*ck, just trying to learn! Thanks!! BOL to all
post #1241 gives u all you need to know gl ryno
thanks ryno, I definitely missed post 1241 and didn't mean to confuse/clutter in any way...cheers
thanks ryno, I definitely missed post 1241 and didn't mean to confuse/clutter in any way...cheers
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,395
- Friday 10/09/2026 479
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,682
- PART DEUX 197
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,857
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,992
- Week 6 Money 11,615
- FRYDAY 5,277
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,122
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,437
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
