2012 Kempom System
Guys, I've been around here for a while and if your actually looking for somebody who has a clue about basketball, go check out sportsgguy on twitter. I don't know the kid, but I have been following his picks for about 5 years and he's won me lots of money and does things the right way. Doesn't chase, doesn't bet anything over 10 units. I don't even care if the post gets taken down, it's worth a couple people on here seeing. As a betting community, we try and help each other on here win money and honestly there is nobody better at doing it then him. Go follow him and seriously thank me later.
Guys, I've been around here for a while and if your actually looking for somebody who has a clue about basketball, go check out sportsgguy on twitter. I don't know the kid, but I have been following his picks for about 5 years and he's won me lots of money and does things the right way. Doesn't chase, doesn't bet anything over 10 units. I don't even care if the post gets taken down, it's worth a couple people on here seeing. As a betting community, we try and help each other on here win money and honestly there is nobody better at doing it then him. Go follow him and seriously thank me later.
why not just wait for ryno to start it up like hes done the last 2 years?
why not just wait for ryno to start it up like hes done the last 2 years?
I've been playing it the last week and it has been doing well.
I've been playing it the last week and it has been doing well.
why not just wait for ryno to start it up like hes done the last 2 years?
I will start sampling jan 18th. I will state that it is pre system only. it has done well. past years. kine has made tweeks to the system constantly. I will use old original parameters only. tdh...ive been monitoring it since start of year and it is a little over 50% as one day it was 0-6. seems when we start taking this 'system' to different start dates it just starts to become random and not so much of a system. when kine first introduced this, there were strict guidelines and parameters. anyone who wants to twwek or change start dates is welcome to it but it really doesn't merit following the original system as it was first brought about. gl with all your picks ryno
.
why not just wait for ryno to start it up like hes done the last 2 years?
I will start sampling jan 18th. I will state that it is pre system only. it has done well. past years. kine has made tweeks to the system constantly. I will use old original parameters only. tdh...ive been monitoring it since start of year and it is a little over 50% as one day it was 0-6. seems when we start taking this 'system' to different start dates it just starts to become random and not so much of a system. when kine first introduced this, there were strict guidelines and parameters. anyone who wants to twwek or change start dates is welcome to it but it really doesn't merit following the original system as it was first brought about. gl with all your picks ryno
.
I will start sampling jan 18th. I will state that it is pre system only. it has done well. past years. kine has made tweeks to the system constantly. I will use old original parameters only. tdh...ive been monitoring it since start of year and it is a little over 50% as one day it was 0-6. seems when we start taking this 'system' to different start dates it just starts to become random and not so much of a system. when kine first introduced this, there were strict guidelines and parameters. anyone who wants to twwek or change start dates is welcome to it but it really doesn't merit following the original system as it was first brought about. gl with all your picks ryno
.
I will start sampling jan 18th. I will state that it is pre system only. it has done well. past years. kine has made tweeks to the system constantly. I will use old original parameters only. tdh...ive been monitoring it since start of year and it is a little over 50% as one day it was 0-6. seems when we start taking this 'system' to different start dates it just starts to become random and not so much of a system. when kine first introduced this, there were strict guidelines and parameters. anyone who wants to twwek or change start dates is welcome to it but it really doesn't merit following the original system as it was first brought about. gl with all your picks ryno
.
Fairfield today, right? +7.5
Have been tracking this system the past 2-3 days and found that these situations/set ups tend to cover the 1st half as well...
Fairfield (1st H @ +4)
Are you just tracking this system starting today ryno, or are you starting plays?
BOL - Love this proven system!
Fairfield today, right? +7.5
Have been tracking this system the past 2-3 days and found that these situations/set ups tend to cover the 1st half as well...
Fairfield (1st H @ +4)
Are you just tracking this system starting today ryno, or are you starting plays?
BOL - Love this proven system!
Fairfield today, right? +7.5
Have been tracking this system the past 2-3 days and found that these situations/set ups tend to cover the 1st half as well...
Fairfield (1st H @ +4)
Are you just tracking this system starting today ryno, or are you starting plays?
BOL - Love this proven system!
Fairfield today, right? +7.5
Have been tracking this system the past 2-3 days and found that these situations/set ups tend to cover the 1st half as well...
Fairfield (1st H @ +4)
Are you just tracking this system starting today ryno, or are you starting plays?
BOL - Love this proven system!
I have posted 2 plays to pre. as described way early in this thread system doesn't start til feb 1. as far as first halfs...ive tracked and its a random thing. 50% or around there. gl
I have posted 2 plays to pre. as described way early in this thread system doesn't start til feb 1. as far as first halfs...ive tracked and its a random thing. 50% or around there. gl
this will not be the posting thread....ryno2015 topic thread
this will not be the posting thread....ryno2015 topic thread
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- PART DEUX 160
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,536
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,291
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
