Maybe you fellas can help out -- today's play is MARIST at Monmouth (although the line was +9 yesterday and is down to +7.5). That is the Metro Atlantic Conference -- is this a conference that always has 'lined' games? If so, its a play - tread lightly at +7.5 as was the way of the mighty KineProfessor.
I am fool! Until I stop anyway....
Maybe you fellas can help out -- today's play is MARIST at Monmouth (although the line was +9 yesterday and is down to +7.5). That is the Metro Atlantic Conference -- is this a conference that always has 'lined' games? If so, its a play - tread lightly at +7.5 as was the way of the mighty KineProfessor.
Sorry 'dude', I'm not privy to Ryno and his current thread, if I were I would still prefer to give credit where credit's due.
Spitfire, you wanna be respectful to Kinprofessor then let this thread die PER HIS REQUEST! For good reason this thread started affecting lines we were getting so he abandoned it and wanted it to go away. Ryno posts the plays but not the details for this reason. Ryno also always gives credit to Kine and never once has claimed this is his system. Now please show some common sense for all of us riding this gravy train and let this thread vanish.
Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire15:
Sorry 'dude', I'm not privy to Ryno and his current thread, if I were I would still prefer to give credit where credit's due.
Spitfire, you wanna be respectful to Kinprofessor then let this thread die PER HIS REQUEST! For good reason this thread started affecting lines we were getting so he abandoned it and wanted it to go away. Ryno posts the plays but not the details for this reason. Ryno also always gives credit to Kine and never once has claimed this is his system. Now please show some common sense for all of us riding this gravy train and let this thread vanish.