2012 Kempom System
no colorado is very close to a play at +7
refer to post #1241.....must be a double digit dog when kenpom140-200 so not even close! gl ryno
no colorado is very close to a play at +7
refer to post #1241.....must be a double digit dog when kenpom140-200 so not even close! gl ryno
Thanks Ryno for posting the plays and for making it simple for the new guys like me that just stumbled on this thread.
Thanks Ryno for posting the plays and for making it simple for the new guys like me that just stumbled on this thread.
Kine system went 5-1 last night
I played a small amount on BROWN, DEPAUL, & DETROIT last night and went 3-0. I just wanted to see if the system works and it appears to be. GL to all
Kine system went 5-1 last night
I played a small amount on BROWN, DEPAUL, & DETROIT last night and went 3-0. I just wanted to see if the system works and it appears to be. GL to all
I played a small amount on BROWN, DEPAUL, & DETROIT last night and went 3-0. I just wanted to see if the system works and it appears to be. GL to all
good hits but none of these fit the new parameters (post #1241) only play last night was cornell and it won! gl ryno
I played a small amount on BROWN, DEPAUL, & DETROIT last night and went 3-0. I just wanted to see if the system works and it appears to be. GL to all
good hits but none of these fit the new parameters (post #1241) only play last night was cornell and it won! gl ryno
I'm new to this and didnt read all 51 pages. But I read Kine's parameters on the first couple of pages. So could someone tell me if it's been updated. Last I read, it was # 165 or worse, at home, and line opened at least -6.5. I have Weber (# 175) today as well. Not trying to be a d*ck, just trying to learn! Thanks!! BOL to all
I'm new to this and didnt read all 51 pages. But I read Kine's parameters on the first couple of pages. So could someone tell me if it's been updated. Last I read, it was # 165 or worse, at home, and line opened at least -6.5. I have Weber (# 175) today as well. Not trying to be a d*ck, just trying to learn! Thanks!! BOL to all
What is the play for today'?
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9
IUPUI + 16.5
furman +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
please take a moment to at least look for them...
What is the play for today'?
UTEX SAN ANTONIO +9
SAN JOSE ST +12.5
APPALACIAN ST +9
IUPUI + 16.5
furman +19.5
GEORGIA SOUTHERN +11
EASTERN WASHINGTON + 7.5
SOUTHERN UTAH +13.5
please take a moment to at least look for them...
james madison +8.5 vs drexel #147 y is this not a play?
post #1241.... read it....must be double digit dog. sal u r right..unreal!
james madison +8.5 vs drexel #147 y is this not a play?
post #1241.... read it....must be double digit dog. sal u r right..unreal!
Ryno...and others...Do you make plays on all games automatically or do you use along with other "capping skills" to narrow down the games that fit the parameter? I know "system" plays normally are automatic but just curious. Thanks to you and Kine for all the info.
post #1241 follow parameters. that's all I do..and I play first halfs same teams for my own record keeping ryno
Ryno...and others...Do you make plays on all games automatically or do you use along with other "capping skills" to narrow down the games that fit the parameter? I know "system" plays normally are automatic but just curious. Thanks to you and Kine for all the info.
post #1241 follow parameters. that's all I do..and I play first halfs same teams for my own record keeping ryno
Thanks. Yeah, I have been following this thread for a while read original parameters and updated ones and will be joining you guys for the first time today. GL everyone!
Thanks. Yeah, I have been following this thread for a while read original parameters and updated ones and will be joining you guys for the first time today. GL everyone!
? You have weber, meaning your betting against weber. Right!
? You have weber, meaning your betting against weber. Right!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,401
- Friday 10/09/2026 479
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,698
- PART DEUX 198
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,857
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 38,007
- Week 6 Money 11,634
- FRYDAY 5,299
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 20,142
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 4,475
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
