![]()
FRYDAY
Interesting setup tonight with Iowa at Washington. Unranked home favorite laying points against a ranked opponent, historically a pretty profitable situation.
Washington opened around -1.5, touched -3.5, and I’m still seeing -2.5 (-115). Iowa’s QB situation obviously factors into the movement, but how much of that is already baked into the number
Kind of looking at Washington here
Interesting setup tonight with Iowa at Washington. Unranked home favorite laying points against a ranked opponent, historically a pretty profitable situation.
Washington opened around -1.5, touched -3.5, and I’m still seeing -2.5 (-115). Iowa’s QB situation obviously factors into the movement, but how much of that is already baked into the number
Kind of looking at Washington here
I’ll be teasing 10 points 3 team over Louis to under Iowa to byu and I’ll see what you got Fridays are crazy but Bol truck make some money
i like UCLA tomrw getting those 12 well it’s 11.5 but I always buy the hook plus I’m a bruin fan
I’ll be teasing 10 points 3 team over Louis to under Iowa to byu and I’ll see what you got Fridays are crazy but Bol truck make some money
i like UCLA tomrw getting those 12 well it’s 11.5 but I always buy the hook plus I’m a bruin fan
Also looking at the Iowa/Washington total of 41 tonight. Iowa’s defense has been solid, and with the QB situation, you would expect a more conservative offensive approach. Washington hasn’t exactly been consistent offensively either.
The concern is 41 not a ton of room for error
Also looking at the Iowa/Washington total of 41 tonight. Iowa’s defense has been solid, and with the QB situation, you would expect a more conservative offensive approach. Washington hasn’t exactly been consistent offensively either.
The concern is 41 not a ton of room for error
Looking at the Wyoming/San Jose State under 42.5 tonight. Wyoming’s offense has struggled to generate much production, particularly through the air, and neither team has shown much consistency offensively.
The total has already moved down from around 44.5 so the question is whether there’s still value at 42.5
Looking at the Wyoming/San Jose State under 42.5 tonight. Wyoming’s offense has struggled to generate much production, particularly through the air, and neither team has shown much consistency offensively.
The total has already moved down from around 44.5 so the question is whether there’s still value at 42.5
I looked at the Florida State/Louisville over tonight. My book is sitting at 60 (-110). There’s definitely some offensive potential on both sides, but what concerns me is Florida State’s pass rush potentially disrupting Louisville’s offense. With the total already at 60, there isn’t much room for extended scoring droughts. I can see the argument for the over, but at this number, I’m probably going to pass.
I looked at the Florida State/Louisville over tonight. My book is sitting at 60 (-110). There’s definitely some offensive potential on both sides, but what concerns me is Florida State’s pass rush potentially disrupting Louisville’s offense. With the total already at 60, there isn’t much room for extended scoring droughts. I can see the argument for the over, but at this number, I’m probably going to pass.
@LVTruck
This fella Truck is truly one of the greatest fellas you can meet at covers! Bought me and a bunch of others a turkey a couple years back! Helluva good ol boy!
@LVTruck
This fella Truck is truly one of the greatest fellas you can meet at covers! Bought me and a bunch of others a turkey a couple years back! Helluva good ol boy!
Hot Forum Topics
- Friday 10/09/2026 478
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 270,439
- PART DEUX 187
- Week 6 Money 11,414
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,294
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 37,707
- ***Macwesties * Fri. October. 09, 2026 * NCAAF * Week #6 * College Football Plays*** 3,797
- FRYDAY 3,887
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,629
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,794
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
