Nothing new. Still looking over a few things before I lock in the rest of my plays. I'll post a separate thread like usual to make things easier. Probably will finalize the card in the next hour or so.
Quote Originally Posted by elodge713:
Updated card? BOL
Nothing new. Still looking over a few things before I lock in the rest of my plays. I'll post a separate thread like usual to make things easier. Probably will finalize the card in the next hour or so.
I'm getting Denver -5 from my local, I know you locked it in at -3.5, do you still like Denver -5? Or should I stay away?
Yuck. It was hard enough for me to lock in a public road favorite at -3.5. The more points you have to lay, the more I don't like it. But the line movement might be telling us it's the right play. Fact is, Denver is an elite team, and the Bengals are far from it. Maybe wait it out and see if you can get it at -4 or -4.5 at least?
Quote Originally Posted by babyross:
I'm getting Denver -5 from my local, I know you locked it in at -3.5, do you still like Denver -5? Or should I stay away?
Yuck. It was hard enough for me to lock in a public road favorite at -3.5. The more points you have to lay, the more I don't like it. But the line movement might be telling us it's the right play. Fact is, Denver is an elite team, and the Bengals are far from it. Maybe wait it out and see if you can get it at -4 or -4.5 at least?
Only other add for me is the over in Oakland. Not in love with the rest of the card. A lot of leans - but not a lot of plays. That's just how it looks this week. Good luck everyone. Have a great Sunday!
Only other add for me is the over in Oakland. Not in love with the rest of the card. A lot of leans - but not a lot of plays. That's just how it looks this week. Good luck everyone. Have a great Sunday!
Databases are fully updated. I will be periodically running and publishing this week's sheets as I find time during the day today. At first glance I'm liking a lot of favorites. Hopefully that's a good sign as the market shifts away from it's current rate of cashing underdogs blindly at 61% (70-45 on the season). I would even consider endorsing a blind bet on all the favorites this week... well maybe not... let's see what the data says...
Favorites are 7-2 ATS so far this week.
Quote Originally Posted by si1ly:
Databases are fully updated. I will be periodically running and publishing this week's sheets as I find time during the day today. At first glance I'm liking a lot of favorites. Hopefully that's a good sign as the market shifts away from it's current rate of cashing underdogs blindly at 61% (70-45 on the season). I would even consider endorsing a blind bet on all the favorites this week... well maybe not... let's see what the data says...
Only other add for me is the over in Oakland. Not in love with the rest of the card. A lot of leans - but not a lot of plays. That's just how it looks this week. Good luck everyone. Have a great Sunday!
Nice call there si1ly!
Quote Originally Posted by si1ly:
Only other add for me is the over in Oakland. Not in love with the rest of the card. A lot of leans - but not a lot of plays. That's just how it looks this week. Good luck everyone. Have a great Sunday!
Favorites go 10-3 ATS on Thursday - Sunday. My sheets identified the broad market value on the favs this week. Turns out the blind bet on all favorites I endorsed on Tuesday was a good idea after all - it would have won +6.7 units. I'm updating the databases today and tomorrow - and I'll have next weeks sheets posted Tuesday evening once all of my online sources get caught up. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I hope many of you had a profitable weekend!
Favorites go 10-3 ATS on Thursday - Sunday. My sheets identified the broad market value on the favs this week. Turns out the blind bet on all favorites I endorsed on Tuesday was a good idea after all - it would have won +6.7 units. I'm updating the databases today and tomorrow - and I'll have next weeks sheets posted Tuesday evening once all of my online sources get caught up. Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I hope many of you had a profitable weekend!
Hey Silly, I know you said this week was not right for teasers but, based on your RPI numbers there is a slight lean to the Eagles and the total is pretty much right on. Do you see any value in teasing up both the Eagles and the total?
Thanks
Hey Silly, I know you said this week was not right for teasers but, based on your RPI numbers there is a slight lean to the Eagles and the total is pretty much right on. Do you see any value in teasing up both the Eagles and the total?
Hey Silly, I know you said this week was not right for teasers but, based on your RPI numbers there is a slight lean to the Eagles and the total is pretty much right on. Do you see any value in teasing up both the Eagles and the total?
Thanks
In a game that has the potential to be as explosive as this, there's no value moving a road underdog up to anything less than double digits and even then it's probably not worth it. With the Saints at home, they can win this game 40-21 just as easy as they can win it 28-21. This game shouldn't be teased in any way.
Quote Originally Posted by BigTenWatto:
Hey Silly, I know you said this week was not right for teasers but, based on your RPI numbers there is a slight lean to the Eagles and the total is pretty much right on. Do you see any value in teasing up both the Eagles and the total?
Thanks
In a game that has the potential to be as explosive as this, there's no value moving a road underdog up to anything less than double digits and even then it's probably not worth it. With the Saints at home, they can win this game 40-21 just as easy as they can win it 28-21. This game shouldn't be teased in any way.
Sitting tonight out. Numbers show a smidge of value on New Orleans, but the line drop to -2.5 has me concerned. After Vegas sportsbooks took one of their biggest losses ever yesterday, who knows what kind of games they're looking to play tonight on MNF. Drop the Saints to below a field goal to entice more action on the Saints.. are they tipping their hands that they want Philadelphia to win to recover some losses? I don't know, but I'd rather sit on the side lines. Not a lot of line value on the side or total anyways.
Good luck on whatever you decide to play!
Quote Originally Posted by KC4U2ENVY:
hey si1ly you like any play for tonight?
Sitting tonight out. Numbers show a smidge of value on New Orleans, but the line drop to -2.5 has me concerned. After Vegas sportsbooks took one of their biggest losses ever yesterday, who knows what kind of games they're looking to play tonight on MNF. Drop the Saints to below a field goal to entice more action on the Saints.. are they tipping their hands that they want Philadelphia to win to recover some losses? I don't know, but I'd rather sit on the side lines. Not a lot of line value on the side or total anyways.