• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    MITkid is BACK! Official NBA 12/13 Thread

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    JayO1872
    sabermaths
    johnger
    MITkid
    LVTruck
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10596
    Posts: 112
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:09 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by johnger:

    I would wait until he ACTUALLY posts his picks.

    MITkid
    To: JayO1872
    Sent: 12/28/2012 5:20:56 PM
    Subject: Plays for tonight, can u post them in my thread, i am locked
    Hey man, covers locked me up

    can you post these picks in my thread, tell them they are from me thx man

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6


    gl



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by johnger:

    I would wait until he ACTUALLY posts his picks.

    MITkid
    To: JayO1872
    Sent: 12/28/2012 5:20:56 PM
    Subject: Plays for tonight, can u post them in my thread, i am locked
    Hey man, covers locked me up

    can you post these picks in my thread, tell them they are from me thx man

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6


    gl



     
    sabermaths
    sabermaths
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2634
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:10 PM ET #52

    mit is at the laundromat
    Reply
    mit is at the laundromat
     
    johnger
    johnger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:12 PM ET #53

    I see a post but where is the "from" addy at?
    Reply
    I see a post but where is the "from" addy at?
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:15 PM ET #54

    MITkid
    To: JayO1872
    Sent: 12/28/2012 5:20:56 PM
    Subject: Plays for tonight, can u post them in my thread, i am locked
    Hey man, covers locked me up

    can you post these picks in my thread, tell them they are from me thx man

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6


    gl

    Reply
    MITkid
    To: JayO1872
    Sent: 12/28/2012 5:20:56 PM
    Subject: Plays for tonight, can u post them in my thread, i am locked
    Hey man, covers locked me up

    can you post these picks in my thread, tell them they are from me thx man

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6


    gl

     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:16 PM ET #55

    Sorry. Missed the top part the 1st time. Not that it means much but I promise you they're his picks.
    Reply
    Sorry. Missed the top part the 1st time. Not that it means much but I promise you they're his picks.
     
    johnger
    johnger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:17 PM ET #56

    Jay,..the from is missing on the 2nd post as well...can you forward his pm to me?
    Reply
    Jay,..the from is missing on the 2nd post as well...can you forward his pm to me?
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:19 PM ET #57

    WTF!?  I don't know why it won't paste the top part!
    Reply
    WTF!?  I don't know why it won't paste the top part!
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:21 PM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by johnger:

    Jay,..the from is missing on the 2nd post as well...can you forward his pm to me?

    There is no forward option in PM and you and I have to be friends to pm each other.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by johnger:

    Jay,..the from is missing on the 2nd post as well...can you forward his pm to me?

    There is no forward option in PM and you and I have to be friends to pm each other.
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:21 PM ET #59

    MITkid
    To: JayO1872
    Sent: 12/28/2012 5:20:56 PM
    Subject: Plays for tonight, can u post them in my thread, i am locked
    Hey man, covers locked me up

    can you post these picks in my thread, tell them they are from me thx man

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6


    gl

    Reply
    MITkid
    To: JayO1872
    Sent: 12/28/2012 5:20:56 PM
    Subject: Plays for tonight, can u post them in my thread, i am locked
    Hey man, covers locked me up

    can you post these picks in my thread, tell them they are from me thx man

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6


    gl

     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:22 PM ET #60

    I tried again but still won't paste it. IDK.
    Reply
    I tried again but still won't paste it. IDK.
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:23 PM ET #61

    It shows up when I paste it but after I hit submit it disappears.
    Reply
    It shows up when I paste it but after I hit submit it disappears.
     
    johnger
    johnger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:26 PM ET #62

    he can still post in the penalty box...have him post there.
    Reply
    he can still post in the penalty box...have him post there.
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:31 PM ET #63

    How do I get to the penalty box? I'm sure if he reads this he will. I pm'd him back but haven't got a reply. Not much else I can do buddy. Sorry. Don't have his phone # or email or anything.
    Reply
    How do I get to the penalty box? I'm sure if he reads this he will. I pm'd him back but haven't got a reply. Not much else I can do buddy. Sorry. Don't have his phone # or email or anything.
     
    johnger
    johnger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:33 PM ET #64

    Go to main forum page and you see all the forums listed and it is at bottom of one of the lists.

     

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmain.aspx?spt=41

    Reply

    Go to main forum page and you see all the forums listed and it is at bottom of one of the lists.

     

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmain.aspx?spt=41

     
    johnger
    johnger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:39 PM ET #65

    What did MITKid do to get in the penalty box??
    Reply
    What did MITKid do to get in the penalty box??
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:44 PM ET #66

    that's funny. Just as you mention penalty box this thread gets put in there. I guess most of the time it's for bashing. Which is bull cuz none of the guys that were bashing him are in here.
    Reply
    that's funny. Just as you mention penalty box this thread gets put in there. I guess most of the time it's for bashing. Which is bull cuz none of the guys that were bashing him are in here.
     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 8:40 PM ET #67

    Hey guys I had no idea I could post in Pen box while I was banned.

    I did PM JayO1872 to post them and he did at 7:02, so you prob missed DET MIA over

    Just to re post

    I guess I will just have to come here and post. GL guys

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6

    Reply
    Hey guys I had no idea I could post in Pen box while I was banned.

    I did PM JayO1872 to post them and he did at 7:02, so you prob missed DET MIA over

    Just to re post

    I guess I will just have to come here and post. GL guys

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6

     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 8:41 PM ET #68

    I am assuming I got banned because I told off Kap and he is friends with the MOD, OR I mentioned the Covers is owned by Sports Interaction (a book) so it would make sense they are driving me out if I cost them money and they think I actually know what I am doing.

    Will stay as long as I can
    Reply
    I am assuming I got banned because I told off Kap and he is friends with the MOD, OR I mentioned the Covers is owned by Sports Interaction (a book) so it would make sense they are driving me out if I cost them money and they think I actually know what I am doing.

    Will stay as long as I can
     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 8:47 PM ET #69

    Can one of you guys post in the NBA thread my official thread is here now and I can only post here, thanks man


    Reply
    Can one of you guys post in the NBA thread my official thread is here now and I can only post here, thanks man


     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37351
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 8:48 PM ET #70

    Reply
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 8:54 PM ET #71

    Quote Originally Posted by MITkid:

    Can one of you guys post in the NBA thread my official thread is here now and I can only post here, thanks man



    I'll do it
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MITkid:

    Can one of you guys post in the NBA thread my official thread is here now and I can only post here, thanks man



    I'll do it
     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 8:58 PM ET #72

    thx Jay


    Reply
    thx Jay


     
    dertydude
    dertydude
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 5153
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 9:06 PM ET #73

    wassup kid  i wondered where u went
    Reply
    wassup kid  i wondered where u went
     
    dertydude
    dertydude
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 5153
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 9:10 PM ET #74

    good tp see your still here  i thought you left
    Reply
    good tp see your still here  i thought you left
     
     
    lion_kinggg
    lion_kinggg
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1069
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 9:14 PM ET #75

    How long will you stay here?
    Reply
    How long will you stay here?
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,265
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,535
    • PART DEUX 252
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,648
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,368

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.