• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    MITkid is BACK! Official NBA 12/13 Thread

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    Kilog
    benhogan76
    Jasper11
    smithcm24
    manutdfctts9899
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10596
    Posts: 112
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    Kilog
    Kilog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 67
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 4:59 PM ET #26

    Hey, posted in last thread - sent you a friend request! Best of luck, haters gon' hate. I'm tailing anyway. 
    Reply
    Hey, posted in last thread - sent you a friend request! Best of luck, haters gon' hate. I'm tailing anyway. 
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63850
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 5:31 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by spartak:

     agree with this he did same s__t to me telling me how I made a big mistake taking Canada over Germany and will regret it ...never updated his record in that thread

    I saw that and thought what a POS, nice day he had though with Germany and the under.I was as surprised as you that he never came back to update that record.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spartak:

     agree with this he did same s__t to me telling me how I made a big mistake taking Canada over Germany and will regret it ...never updated his record in that thread

    I saw that and thought what a POS, nice day he had though with Germany and the under.I was as surprised as you that he never came back to update that record.
     
    Jasper11
    Jasper11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 5:58 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaBoyRick:


    You guys are so childish...  This place is unbelievable!


    I second that. This kid is doing well but if you dislike something about him you are free to ignore him. This wagering on sports is as serious as wall street business for some and we don't need immature distractions. The Capping the Game forum has made it on one big  idea. Everyone is treated with respect. That alone attracts some great cappers,most who are from here.This new year let's try to make covers a civil place to post.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaBoyRick:


    You guys are so childish...  This place is unbelievable!


    I second that. This kid is doing well but if you dislike something about him you are free to ignore him. This wagering on sports is as serious as wall street business for some and we don't need immature distractions. The Capping the Game forum has made it on one big  idea. Everyone is treated with respect. That alone attracts some great cappers,most who are from here.This new year let's try to make covers a civil place to post.
     
    smithcm24
    smithcm24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:04 PM ET #29

    Love your picks so far. Have been following you since day 1. Keep it up!
    Reply
    Love your picks so far. Have been following you since day 1. Keep it up!
     
    manutdfctts9899
    manutdfctts9899
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 11318
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:04 PM ET #30

    why is mitkid in the covers rehab now? and so does kap? what happened to those fellas?
    Reply
    why is mitkid in the covers rehab now? and so does kap? what happened to those fellas?
     
    abadboycali
    abadboycali
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 9375
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:04 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

    Deal or No Deal 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

    Deal or No Deal 
     
    NevadaGamer
    NevadaGamer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:04 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Balvashvili:

    MITkid welcome buck. we are waiting.......

    SAF 1

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Balvashvili:

    MITkid welcome buck. we are waiting.......

    SAF 1

     
    NevadaGamer
    NevadaGamer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:05 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by 7RINGS:

    nice picks man been following u since day 1

    SAF 2

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 7RINGS:

    nice picks man been following u since day 1

    SAF 2

     
    NevadaGamer
    NevadaGamer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:06 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilog:

    Hey, posted in last thread - sent you a friend request! Best of luck, haters gon' hate. I'm tailing anyway. 

    SAF 3 This keeps getting better

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilog:

    Hey, posted in last thread - sent you a friend request! Best of luck, haters gon' hate. I'm tailing anyway. 

    SAF 3 This keeps getting better

     
    NevadaGamer
    NevadaGamer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:07 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by smithcm24:

    Love your picks so far. Have been following you since day 1. Keep it up!

    SAF 4  And the hits keep coming

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by smithcm24:

    Love your picks so far. Have been following you since day 1. Keep it up!

    SAF 4  And the hits keep coming

     
    sabermaths
    sabermaths
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2634
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:11 PM ET #36

    m.i.t. is a fraud
    Reply
    m.i.t. is a fraud
     
    sabermaths
    sabermaths
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2634
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:12 PM ET #37

    m.i.t. is a bunker hill community college dropout
    Reply
    m.i.t. is a bunker hill community college dropout
     
    NevadaGamer
    NevadaGamer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:15 PM ET #38

    How does anyone start a thread when you are boxed?? Maybe he is a computer genius and was able to hack the system. AMAZING
    Reply
    How does anyone start a thread when you are boxed?? Maybe he is a computer genius and was able to hack the system. AMAZING
     
    smithcm24
    smithcm24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:21 PM ET #39

    I'm not sure why you think that this is a fake account of MITkid's. I'm just a guy who has come on this site for a couple years now but decided to join so that I could thank guys like MIT and khmerkid on here for their recent picks and my recent positive run. stop referring to my account as some fake as I am not cool with it at all. Like I said in his other post, don't post in here if you dont have any good tips or opinions on the picks by the starter of the thread (sabermaths and NevadaGamer). You guys are dousche bags. See, I am a person who comes on here to talk sports and get some advice on the upcoming games. But I do have a job in the real world just like most people (unlike you two, who live in your parents basement with 12 cats and smell like feet 24/7 and thrive off beating 12 year olds in online gaming). I teach in downtown Denver and would appreciate you leaving me out of your childish ways, thanks(even though I do not owe you any kind of gratitude).
    Reply
    I'm not sure why you think that this is a fake account of MITkid's. I'm just a guy who has come on this site for a couple years now but decided to join so that I could thank guys like MIT and khmerkid on here for their recent picks and my recent positive run. stop referring to my account as some fake as I am not cool with it at all. Like I said in his other post, don't post in here if you dont have any good tips or opinions on the picks by the starter of the thread (sabermaths and NevadaGamer). You guys are dousche bags. See, I am a person who comes on here to talk sports and get some advice on the upcoming games. But I do have a job in the real world just like most people (unlike you two, who live in your parents basement with 12 cats and smell like feet 24/7 and thrive off beating 12 year olds in online gaming). I teach in downtown Denver and would appreciate you leaving me out of your childish ways, thanks(even though I do not owe you any kind of gratitude).
     
    NevadaGamer
    NevadaGamer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:34 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by smithcm24:

    I'm not sure why you think that this is a fake account of MITkid's. I'm just a guy who has come on this site for a couple years now but decided to join so that I could thank guys like MIT and khmerkid on here for their recent picks and my recent positive run. stop referring to my account as some fake as I am not cool with it at all. Like I said in his other post, don't post in here if you dont have any good tips or opinions on the picks by the starter of the thread (sabermaths and NevadaGamer). You guys are dousche bags. See, I am a person who comes on here to talk sports and get some advice on the upcoming games. But I do have a job in the real world just like most people (unlike you two, who live in your parents basement with 12 cats and smell like feet 24/7 and thrive off beating 12 year olds in online gaming). I teach in downtown Denver and would appreciate you leaving me out of your childish ways, thanks(even though I do not owe you any kind of gratitude).

    Thanks SAF 4; You are only proving yourself to be an SAF by posting so quickly. I have never seen anyone defend someone unless they are that same person. There has been over 10 people who have started in December and posted in his threads. I think it's funny. Nobody really comes into this thread actually looking for picks. Its comedy. Keep up the great work kid aka smith aka kilog aka 7rings aka bvilsavge. Can you accept friend requests from yourself?? I guess you can. I will give this thread about 2 days before it gets boxed. You can't keep a thread for the entire NBA season but if you want to try go for it. I am all for it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by smithcm24:

    I'm not sure why you think that this is a fake account of MITkid's. I'm just a guy who has come on this site for a couple years now but decided to join so that I could thank guys like MIT and khmerkid on here for their recent picks and my recent positive run. stop referring to my account as some fake as I am not cool with it at all. Like I said in his other post, don't post in here if you dont have any good tips or opinions on the picks by the starter of the thread (sabermaths and NevadaGamer). You guys are dousche bags. See, I am a person who comes on here to talk sports and get some advice on the upcoming games. But I do have a job in the real world just like most people (unlike you two, who live in your parents basement with 12 cats and smell like feet 24/7 and thrive off beating 12 year olds in online gaming). I teach in downtown Denver and would appreciate you leaving me out of your childish ways, thanks(even though I do not owe you any kind of gratitude).

    Thanks SAF 4; You are only proving yourself to be an SAF by posting so quickly. I have never seen anyone defend someone unless they are that same person. There has been over 10 people who have started in December and posted in his threads. I think it's funny. Nobody really comes into this thread actually looking for picks. Its comedy. Keep up the great work kid aka smith aka kilog aka 7rings aka bvilsavge. Can you accept friend requests from yourself?? I guess you can. I will give this thread about 2 days before it gets boxed. You can't keep a thread for the entire NBA season but if you want to try go for it. I am all for it.

     
    manutdfctts9899
    manutdfctts9899
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 11318
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:42 PM ET #41

    Nevada what does it mean by SAF?
    Reply
    Nevada what does it mean by SAF?
     
    badsandwich
    badsandwich
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:42 PM ET #42

    So, does that mean I am also MITkid? Because I signed up this month as well and have been following MIT's picks...
    Reply
    So, does that mean I am also MITkid? Because I signed up this month as well and have been following MIT's picks...
     
    hofil
    hofil
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 9156
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:43 PM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by MITkid:

    I am overwhelmed by the positive PMs. Thanks guys. Original thread was moved to penalty box so I am starting a new one.

    Old Thread:
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101509154&page=1

    So according to the haters, I post a 18-11 NBA record, which obviously is not a large sample size, but nonetheless, posting consistent winners. I also pick 85% dogs but yet I am a "fraud"? lol it's so comical how idiots like Kap and other "veterans" attack me and others because they are not the ones getting attention. Guess what Kap, you had your chance. You are the fraud. You are the one with the huge losing record. 

    I don't take any of it personal, as I have read Kaps posts and his logic. He is just a loser. He lost money in sports, he lost his wife, he lost his friends. No wonder the guy is mad. I understand. I really do. The guys life is a joke. 

    Nothing bothers me more than helping ungrateful people. I know the haters and troll use my picks and it really bothered me. However I did not know that there were so many people who quietly followed. I got over 200PMs from people to stay and post and got a lot of support. 

    So after thinking it over, I will stay and post for a while. As much as I hate the haters, I am helping a lot of people I did not know, so I will stay for you guys. 

    I am not even going to read the haters posts any more and bother responding. This is my fault. I won't respond to them or give them the attention they are seeking. I just wish I could meet these guys in real life. Let's see these keyboard hero tough guys talk smack then. Give you some Boston love baby.

    Thanks again for all the support. Will post picks in a few hours.

     

     

     

     

     

    MITkid, do you expect to have your 1 Billion views on your thread? Just asking..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MITkid:

    I am overwhelmed by the positive PMs. Thanks guys. Original thread was moved to penalty box so I am starting a new one.

    Old Thread:
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101509154&page=1

    So according to the haters, I post a 18-11 NBA record, which obviously is not a large sample size, but nonetheless, posting consistent winners. I also pick 85% dogs but yet I am a "fraud"? lol it's so comical how idiots like Kap and other "veterans" attack me and others because they are not the ones getting attention. Guess what Kap, you had your chance. You are the fraud. You are the one with the huge losing record. 

    I don't take any of it personal, as I have read Kaps posts and his logic. He is just a loser. He lost money in sports, he lost his wife, he lost his friends. No wonder the guy is mad. I understand. I really do. The guys life is a joke. 

    Nothing bothers me more than helping ungrateful people. I know the haters and troll use my picks and it really bothered me. However I did not know that there were so many people who quietly followed. I got over 200PMs from people to stay and post and got a lot of support. 

    So after thinking it over, I will stay and post for a while. As much as I hate the haters, I am helping a lot of people I did not know, so I will stay for you guys. 

    I am not even going to read the haters posts any more and bother responding. This is my fault. I won't respond to them or give them the attention they are seeking. I just wish I could meet these guys in real life. Let's see these keyboard hero tough guys talk smack then. Give you some Boston love baby.

    Thanks again for all the support. Will post picks in a few hours.

     

     

     

     

     

    MITkid, do you expect to have your 1 Billion views on your thread? Just asking..

     
    smithcm24
    smithcm24
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:46 PM ET #44

    Or, its because I am on here waiting and refreshing the thread so that I can get his picks as soon as he posts them....dumb people. badsandwich...yes according to him that's what it means...we're all MITkid because it can't be possible for someone to follow a guy who has posted a good record in his first few days. sorry we don't want to follow a guy who is always degrading others on here and probably doesnt even win money. Hes just a guy who comes on here because he can't find any 12 year old little boys to talk to.
    Reply
    Or, its because I am on here waiting and refreshing the thread so that I can get his picks as soon as he posts them....dumb people. badsandwich...yes according to him that's what it means...we're all MITkid because it can't be possible for someone to follow a guy who has posted a good record in his first few days. sorry we don't want to follow a guy who is always degrading others on here and probably doesnt even win money. Hes just a guy who comes on here because he can't find any 12 year old little boys to talk to.
     
    hofil
    hofil
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2005
    Posts: 9156
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:51 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

    How does anyone start a thread when you are boxed?? Maybe he is a computer genius and was able to hack the system. AMAZING

     

    Houdini's Trick???

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

    How does anyone start a thread when you are boxed?? Maybe he is a computer genius and was able to hack the system. AMAZING

     

    Houdini's Trick???

     
    T9X
    T9X
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 691
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:52 PM ET #46

    Reply
     
    johnger
    johnger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:53 PM ET #47

    where are the picks?
    Reply
    where are the picks?
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 6:57 PM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

    Thanks SAF 4; You are only proving yourself to be an SAF by posting so quickly. I have never seen anyone defend someone unless they are that same person. There has been over 10 people who have started in December and posted in his threads. I think it's funny. Nobody really comes into this thread actually looking for picks. Its comedy. Keep up the great work kid aka smith aka kilog aka 7rings aka bvilsavge. Can you accept friend requests from yourself?? I guess you can. I will give this thread about 2 days before it gets boxed. You can't keep a thread for the entire NBA season but if you want to try go for it. I am all for it.


    You're a f'n moron! Am I a SAF too? I just joined 4 or 5 yrs ago. I want his picks. He's been doing very well. STFU and go away.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NevadaGamer:

    Thanks SAF 4; You are only proving yourself to be an SAF by posting so quickly. I have never seen anyone defend someone unless they are that same person. There has been over 10 people who have started in December and posted in his threads. I think it's funny. Nobody really comes into this thread actually looking for picks. Its comedy. Keep up the great work kid aka smith aka kilog aka 7rings aka bvilsavge. Can you accept friend requests from yourself?? I guess you can. I will give this thread about 2 days before it gets boxed. You can't keep a thread for the entire NBA season but if you want to try go for it. I am all for it.


    You're a f'n moron! Am I a SAF too? I just joined 4 or 5 yrs ago. I want his picks. He's been doing very well. STFU and go away.
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:03 PM ET #49

    here are his picks via PM. Just saw them now. Sorry.

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6
    Reply
    here are his picks via PM. Just saw them now. Sorry.

    MIADET OVER 190.5

    TORNOH OVER 183

    NYKSAC OVER 197.5

    TOR+3

    POR+9.5

    PHI+6
     
     
    johnger
    johnger
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2010
    Posts: 119
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 7:04 PM ET #50

    I would wait until he ACTUALLY posts his picks.
    Reply
    I would wait until he ACTUALLY posts his picks.
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,265
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,535
    • PART DEUX 252
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,648
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,368

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.