• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    MITkid is BACK! Official NBA 12/13 Thread

    12345 Next Last»
    MITkid
    kamphil
    vaas187
    thecrippler
    TheForbes777
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10596
    Posts: 112
    12345 Next Last»
     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:10 PM ET #1

    I am overwhelmed by the positive PMs. Thanks guys. Original thread was moved to penalty box so I am starting a new one.

    Old Thread:
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101509154&page=1

    So according to the haters, I post a 18-11 NBA record, which obviously is not a large sample size, but nonetheless, posting consistent winners. I also pick 85% dogs but yet I am a "fraud"? lol it's so comical how idiots like Kap and other "veterans" attack me and others because they are not the ones getting attention. Guess what Kap, you had your chance. You are the fraud. You are the one with the huge losing record. 

    I don't take any of it personal, as I have read Kaps posts and his logic. He is just a loser. He lost money in sports, he lost his wife, he lost his friends. No wonder the guy is mad. I understand. I really do. The guys life is a joke. 

    Nothing bothers me more than helping ungrateful people. I know the haters and troll use my picks and it really bothered me. However I did not know that there were so many people who quietly followed. I got over 200PMs from people to stay and post and got a lot of support. 

    So after thinking it over, I will stay and post for a while. As much as I hate the haters, I am helping a lot of people I did not know, so I will stay for you guys. 

    I am not even going to read the haters posts any more and bother responding. This is my fault. I won't respond to them or give them the attention they are seeking. I just wish I could meet these guys in real life. Let's see these keyboard hero tough guys talk smack then. Give you some Boston love baby.

    Thanks again for all the support. Will post picks in a few hours.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I am overwhelmed by the positive PMs. Thanks guys. Original thread was moved to penalty box so I am starting a new one.

    Old Thread:
    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101509154&page=1

    So according to the haters, I post a 18-11 NBA record, which obviously is not a large sample size, but nonetheless, posting consistent winners. I also pick 85% dogs but yet I am a "fraud"? lol it's so comical how idiots like Kap and other "veterans" attack me and others because they are not the ones getting attention. Guess what Kap, you had your chance. You are the fraud. You are the one with the huge losing record. 

    I don't take any of it personal, as I have read Kaps posts and his logic. He is just a loser. He lost money in sports, he lost his wife, he lost his friends. No wonder the guy is mad. I understand. I really do. The guys life is a joke. 

    Nothing bothers me more than helping ungrateful people. I know the haters and troll use my picks and it really bothered me. However I did not know that there were so many people who quietly followed. I got over 200PMs from people to stay and post and got a lot of support. 

    So after thinking it over, I will stay and post for a while. As much as I hate the haters, I am helping a lot of people I did not know, so I will stay for you guys. 

    I am not even going to read the haters posts any more and bother responding. This is my fault. I won't respond to them or give them the attention they are seeking. I just wish I could meet these guys in real life. Let's see these keyboard hero tough guys talk smack then. Give you some Boston love baby.

    Thanks again for all the support. Will post picks in a few hours.
     
    kamphil
    kamphil
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 558
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:13 PM ET #2

    I posted in your last thread that was put in the penalty box, please accept friend request and keep up the good work, been following since day 1.
    Reply
    I posted in your last thread that was put in the penalty box, please accept friend request and keep up the good work, been following since day 1.
     
    vaas187
    vaas187
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 12537
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:17 PM ET #3

    why do people need to hate though...

    somebody thinks you're a fraud, just disregard it if fact states otherwise.....
    Reply
    why do people need to hate though...

    somebody thinks you're a fraud, just disregard it if fact states otherwise.....
     
    thecrippler
    thecrippler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 533
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:22 PM ET #4

    Keep walking on the Sunny side of the street.
    Reply
    Keep walking on the Sunny side of the street.
     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:24 PM ET #5

    People like Kap hate because their life is beyond repair. So they lash out at others that are successful. They call others liars and frauds, having absolutely no proof and actually ignoring facts, like a winning record. You can't stop the hate, only they can. 

    You Canadians are so nice. I wish more Americans were as kind as Canadians. Never met people that use words like "please" and "thank you" so much. You guys are awesome.
    Reply
    People like Kap hate because their life is beyond repair. So they lash out at others that are successful. They call others liars and frauds, having absolutely no proof and actually ignoring facts, like a winning record. You can't stop the hate, only they can. 

    You Canadians are so nice. I wish more Americans were as kind as Canadians. Never met people that use words like "please" and "thank you" so much. You guys are awesome.
     
    TheForbes777
    TheForbes777
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1823
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:26 PM ET #6

    Followed you a while back on the Minny over OKC that started my hot streak. Kudos breh, whatever the hell system you're using keep it up.

    I've faded you right a few times, rode you for a lot more wins though. Much respect.

    Reply

    Followed you a while back on the Minny over OKC that started my hot streak. Kudos breh, whatever the hell system you're using keep it up.

    I've faded you right a few times, rode you for a lot more wins though. Much respect.

     
    49ers_sb
    49ers_sb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 251
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:27 PM ET #7

    You should get on twitter my man! 
    Reply
    You should get on twitter my man! 
     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:28 PM ET #8

    Current NBA Record 18-11 (2/1, 4/3, 4/3, 2/2, 5/6, 1/2) = 62%
    29 Games x $100 = $2900
    17 Wins x $190 (-110 each game) = $3420
    $3420 (total winnings) - $2900 (cost of games) = $510 profit

    Total 2012/13 NBA profit to date: +$510, +5.1 units


    This record can be confirmed and check over for proof in my original thread:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101509154&page=1

    Still capping, see you in a few hours.


    Reply
    Current NBA Record 18-11 (2/1, 4/3, 4/3, 2/2, 5/6, 1/2) = 62%
    29 Games x $100 = $2900
    17 Wins x $190 (-110 each game) = $3420
    $3420 (total winnings) - $2900 (cost of games) = $510 profit

    Total 2012/13 NBA profit to date: +$510, +5.1 units


    This record can be confirmed and check over for proof in my original thread:

    https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=22&sub=101509154&page=1

    Still capping, see you in a few hours.


     
    MITkid
    MITkid
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 105
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:29 PM ET #9

    Thanks again guys, appreciate the kind words.
    Reply
    Thanks again guys, appreciate the kind words.
     
    ozukasho
    ozukasho
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 58
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:35 PM ET #10

    Thank you for come back for us mitkid.. Good luck and sont give a damn with hater.. Just do your thing bro.. And please accept my friend request thanks
    Reply
    Thank you for come back for us mitkid.. Good luck and sont give a damn with hater.. Just do your thing bro.. And please accept my friend request thanks
     
    manutdfctts9899
    manutdfctts9899
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 11318
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:37 PM ET #11

    BOL to you!! 
    Reply
    BOL to you!! 
     
    samson96
    samson96
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 612
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:39 PM ET #12

    [Quote: Originally Posted by MITkid] People like Kap hate because their life is beyond repair. So they lash out at others that are successful. They call others liars and frauds, having absolutely no proof and actually ignoring facts, like a winning record. You can't stop the hate, only they can.

    Why kick a guy while he is down? just ignore him. What you are doing is no better than what he does.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by MITkid] People like Kap hate because their life is beyond repair. So they lash out at others that are successful. They call others liars and frauds, having absolutely no proof and actually ignoring facts, like a winning record. You can't stop the hate, only they can.

    Why kick a guy while he is down? just ignore him. What you are doing is no better than what he does.
     
    samson96
    samson96
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 612
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:40 PM ET #13

    why not start a new thread every day like 99% of people here?
    Reply
    why not start a new thread every day like 99% of people here?
     
    melosjumper7
    melosjumper7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 1106
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:42 PM ET #14

    Who cares what others write about you....Your results speak for themselves....Your being just as bad as him by responding the way you do about him losing his money and wife....You bash on him for doing it then go right around and do the same thing....Your a good bettor why cant we just focus on that and the picks instead of all the other crap....BOL and i have followed your picks and you have done well and going or not going to MIT isn't going to change that lol....THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK MIT
    Reply
    Who cares what others write about you....Your results speak for themselves....Your being just as bad as him by responding the way you do about him losing his money and wife....You bash on him for doing it then go right around and do the same thing....Your a good bettor why cant we just focus on that and the picks instead of all the other crap....BOL and i have followed your picks and you have done well and going or not going to MIT isn't going to change that lol....THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK MIT
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:43 PM ET #15

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?
    Reply
    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?
     
    PizzaBoyRick
    PizzaBoyRick
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 1571
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:53 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

    You guys are so childish...  This place is unbelievable!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

    You guys are so childish...  This place is unbelievable!
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 2:54 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

    Take the deal!!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

    Take the deal!!!!!!!

     
    sabermaths
    sabermaths
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2634
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 3:01 PM ET #18

    post your picks now so i can lock and load tge opposite.
    Reply
    post your picks now so i can lock and load tge opposite.
     
    spartak
    spartak
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8797
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 3:02 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

     agree with this he did same s__t to me telling me how I made a big mistake taking Canada over Germany and will regret it ...never updated his record in that thread

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I'll make you a deal MIT -- stay out of my threads and I will stay out of yours. Deal?

     agree with this he did same s__t to me telling me how I made a big mistake taking Canada over Germany and will regret it ...never updated his record in that thread

     
    austintx11
    austintx11
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1728
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 3:07 PM ET #20

    Dude kapono is a loser. He's down units this year, just like last year. He even said e doesn't bet money on his picks. 

    He dd this same crapp to smartbets last year. The guy cleared over 90u last year, and instead of tailing and winning money, this idiot drove him away. 
    Reply
    Dude kapono is a loser. He's down units this year, just like last year. He even said e doesn't bet money on his picks. 

    He dd this same crapp to smartbets last year. The guy cleared over 90u last year, and instead of tailing and winning money, this idiot drove him away. 
     
    JayO1872
    JayO1872
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 340
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 3:20 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by sabermaths:

    post your picks now so i can lock and load tge opposite.

    I hope you have been and keep fading him. That means you would be 11-18. Great guy to fade you moron. STFU and go away.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sabermaths:

    post your picks now so i can lock and load tge opposite.

    I hope you have been and keep fading him. That means you would be 11-18. Great guy to fade you moron. STFU and go away.
     
    denaps
    denaps
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 70
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 4:26 PM ET #22

    BOL MITKid!  Dont let the haters get to you.  I've been on here for a long time and I've read a lot of crap that they post.  Keep doing what you do.  
    Reply
    BOL MITKid!  Dont let the haters get to you.  I've been on here for a long time and I've read a lot of crap that they post.  Keep doing what you do.  
     
    denaps
    denaps
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 70
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 4:26 PM ET #23

    BOL MITKid!  Dont let the haters get to you.  I've been on here for a long time and I've read a lot of crap that they post.  Keep doing what you do.  
    Reply
    BOL MITKid!  Dont let the haters get to you.  I've been on here for a long time and I've read a lot of crap that they post.  Keep doing what you do.  
     
    Balvashvili
    Balvashvili
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 0
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 4:46 PM ET #24

    MITkid welcome buck. we are waiting.......

    Reply
    MITkid welcome buck. we are waiting.......

     
     
    7RINGS
    7RINGS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 361
    Posted: Dec. 28, 2012 - 4:56 PM ET #25

    nice picks man been following u since day 1
    Reply
    nice picks man been following u since day 1
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,265
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,535
    • PART DEUX 252
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,648
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,368

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.