Increase Your Bankroll 15 - 20% Each Month
hey how does this work if you want to stretch it to 7 or 8 losses?? ... and do you suggest playing multiple games in a day to try and maximize your winnings ( ex 1 oclock 6 okclock and 10 oclock games).... also do you ever play high money lines like 200 or 300 or does that really limit the profit of this type of system .. thanks for the good work
I do not do any of the things you mentioned. I stay with ONE play a day. It is easier to control the bankroll that way. Also I try to stay with lines -130 or less. Again it is easier to control the bankroll.
I believe in "Keep it simple stupid"
hey how does this work if you want to stretch it to 7 or 8 losses?? ... and do you suggest playing multiple games in a day to try and maximize your winnings ( ex 1 oclock 6 okclock and 10 oclock games).... also do you ever play high money lines like 200 or 300 or does that really limit the profit of this type of system .. thanks for the good work
I do not do any of the things you mentioned. I stay with ONE play a day. It is easier to control the bankroll that way. Also I try to stay with lines -130 or less. Again it is easier to control the bankroll.
I believe in "Keep it simple stupid"
This system is kinda dumb. It may work but we are gamblers and want to make money not $100 per month.
Like I have said before - people like you are looking at the short term, not long term = 4 - 12 months.
Like me show you what happens if I make 15% per month for 12 months.
1st Month: 1000 x 15% = 1150
2nd Month 1150 x 15% = 1322
3rd Month 1322 x 15% = 1520
4th Month 1520 x 15% = 1748
5th Month 1748 x 15% = 2010
6th Month 2010 x 15% = 2311
7th Month 2311 x 15% = 2657
8th Month 2657 x 15% = 3055
9th Month 3055 x 15% = 3513
10th Month 3513 x 15% = 4040
11th Month 4040 x 15% = 4646
12th Month 4646 x 15% = 5342
So Increasing Your Bankroll 5 TIMES IN A YEAR Is Not Enough
Profit For You?
Then Go Ahead And Gamble. Some People Want To Invest.
This system is kinda dumb. It may work but we are gamblers and want to make money not $100 per month.
Like I have said before - people like you are looking at the short term, not long term = 4 - 12 months.
Like me show you what happens if I make 15% per month for 12 months.
1st Month: 1000 x 15% = 1150
2nd Month 1150 x 15% = 1322
3rd Month 1322 x 15% = 1520
4th Month 1520 x 15% = 1748
5th Month 1748 x 15% = 2010
6th Month 2010 x 15% = 2311
7th Month 2311 x 15% = 2657
8th Month 2657 x 15% = 3055
9th Month 3055 x 15% = 3513
10th Month 3513 x 15% = 4040
11th Month 4040 x 15% = 4646
12th Month 4646 x 15% = 5342
So Increasing Your Bankroll 5 TIMES IN A YEAR Is Not Enough
Profit For You?
Then Go Ahead And Gamble. Some People Want To Invest.
I've wished you luck on this already (one of the few and actually sincerely meant it) but that doesn't mean it's right.. and you can't throw a term around like "Invest" and expect people to accept it.
This is NOT Investing. CHASING is GAMBLING. Period. No disrespect, but you couldn't have been betting on sports for very long if you honestly think of this style as "Investing"?
You've taken a lot of heat here already, so I won't pile it on any more than that, but you have to realize what you're attempting to do here is a losing battle.. the fact you want to look at the big picture (4-12 months) just means you're lowering your odds of being successful. Chasing can work for short bursts. Get In - Get Out.
Best of Luck moving forward, but please do not mislead people by representing this form as Investing. It's not. Period.
Cheers ![]()
I've wished you luck on this already (one of the few and actually sincerely meant it) but that doesn't mean it's right.. and you can't throw a term around like "Invest" and expect people to accept it.
This is NOT Investing. CHASING is GAMBLING. Period. No disrespect, but you couldn't have been betting on sports for very long if you honestly think of this style as "Investing"?
You've taken a lot of heat here already, so I won't pile it on any more than that, but you have to realize what you're attempting to do here is a losing battle.. the fact you want to look at the big picture (4-12 months) just means you're lowering your odds of being successful. Chasing can work for short bursts. Get In - Get Out.
Best of Luck moving forward, but please do not mislead people by representing this form as Investing. It's not. Period.
Cheers ![]()
Detroit Lost Bankroll: 1028
Lost??? They got SMOKED!!!! 10-3 Great pick?? Never pick a team playing the 3rd string goalie...
What kind of investing is this???![]()
Detroit Lost Bankroll: 1028
Lost??? They got SMOKED!!!! 10-3 Great pick?? Never pick a team playing the 3rd string goalie...
What kind of investing is this???![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
