• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Increase Your Bankroll 15 - 20% Each Month

    «First Previous 345 ... 262728 Next Last»
    edpicker
    JoshLewis
    sharpstick
    tomsan73761
    HECTAR
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 80422
    Posts: 688
    «First Previous 345 ... 262728 Next Last»
     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 20, 2011 - 8:05 AM ET #51

    Good Week From Sun 3/13 Thru Sat 3/19

    2 Wins 5 Losses   

    Beginning Bankroll: 1049 Ending Bankroll: 1096  +47

    Ever Heard Of Going 2-5 And MAKING MONEY

    Reply

    Good Week From Sun 3/13 Thru Sat 3/19

    2 Wins 5 Losses   

    Beginning Bankroll: 1049 Ending Bankroll: 1096  +47

    Ever Heard Of Going 2-5 And MAKING MONEY

     
    JoshLewis
    JoshLewis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 8:25 AM ET #52

    not a good system. anyone can go 0-6 anytime, when you go 0-6, you will lose all.
    Reply
    not a good system. anyone can go 0-6 anytime, when you go 0-6, you will lose all.
     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 10:53 AM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLewis:

    not a good system. anyone can go 0-6 anytime, when you go 0-6, you will lose all.

    We Shall See. Playing ONE GOOD PLAY A DAY Will Be Successful. You Shall See.

    Come Back In 4 Months. Of Course, Then You Will Post The Same Post As You Did Today.

    Why Are People These Days So NEGATIVE. Have Faith, Have Hope.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLewis:

    not a good system. anyone can go 0-6 anytime, when you go 0-6, you will lose all.

    We Shall See. Playing ONE GOOD PLAY A DAY Will Be Successful. You Shall See.

    Come Back In 4 Months. Of Course, Then You Will Post The Same Post As You Did Today.

    Why Are People These Days So NEGATIVE. Have Faith, Have Hope.

     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 1:24 PM ET #54

    Mon 3/21/11 Bankroll Balance: 1096

    NHL: LA Kings -160  Bet Amt: 10.96 1% Of Bankroll

    Reply

    Mon 3/21/11 Bankroll Balance: 1096

    NHL: LA Kings -160  Bet Amt: 10.96 1% Of Bankroll

     
    sharpstick
    sharpstick
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 8525
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 6:28 PM ET #55




    Reply



     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 8:35 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:




    These Kind Of People Are A "Dime A Dozen". They Put In Their Two Cents Which Is Worth Two Cents = Contribute Nothing

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:




    These Kind Of People Are A "Dime A Dozen". They Put In Their Two Cents Which Is Worth Two Cents = Contribute Nothing

     
    tomsan73761
    tomsan73761
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1546
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 8:59 PM ET #57

    In some cases these people are rude ... but look the other way ... you will see thousands if not millions have already done this and failed ... nobody ever succeeded ... its a proved to fail system ... just trying to help bro ...


    i went 0-7 or 0-8 this season and i went 14-0 this season as well ... i made very good money this year and without proper money management i would be done with this business by now ...

    Reply

    In some cases these people are rude ... but look the other way ... you will see thousands if not millions have already done this and failed ... nobody ever succeeded ... its a proved to fail system ... just trying to help bro ...


    i went 0-7 or 0-8 this season and i went 14-0 this season as well ... i made very good money this year and without proper money management i would be done with this business by now ...

     
    tomsan73761
    tomsan73761
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 1546
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2011 - 9:01 PM ET #58

    i've seen pros among me who lost 10 in a row ... that's right pros! ... it may not happen this year ... but maybe next year .... maybe you will lose 6 in a row 2x next year ... be careful
    Reply
    i've seen pros among me who lost 10 in a row ... that's right pros! ... it may not happen this year ... but maybe next year .... maybe you will lose 6 in a row 2x next year ... be careful
     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 6:32 AM ET #59

    LA Kings WON  Bankroll Balance: 1103

    Just Because A Person Has Lost 6-7-8-9 Games In A Row In Their Handicapping Life, Doesn't Mean I Will Lose That Many Games In A Row. Just Because YOU Did It Doesn't Mean I Will Do It.

    Reply

    LA Kings WON  Bankroll Balance: 1103

    Just Because A Person Has Lost 6-7-8-9 Games In A Row In Their Handicapping Life, Doesn't Mean I Will Lose That Many Games In A Row. Just Because YOU Did It Doesn't Mean I Will Do It.

     
    HECTAR
    HECTAR
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 406
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 7:57 AM ET #60

    Do the math you've been playing for 17 days and your up $103..  Now how much have you risked to win that $103????

    Definately not worth it....

    Reply

    Do the math you've been playing for 17 days and your up $103..  Now how much have you risked to win that $103????

    Definately not worth it....

     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 8:48 AM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by HECTAR:

    Do the math you've been playing for 17 days and your up $103..  Now how much have you risked to win that $103????

    Definately not worth it....

     

    That is YOUR opinion. Like I stated previous it is not the results of 17 days that matter. It is the results 4 months from now.

    Time Will Tell.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HECTAR:

    Do the math you've been playing for 17 days and your up $103..  Now how much have you risked to win that $103????

    Definately not worth it....

     

    That is YOUR opinion. Like I stated previous it is not the results of 17 days that matter. It is the results 4 months from now.

    Time Will Tell.

     
    oman19
    oman19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 12:37 PM ET #62

    edpicker,

    This is a Martingale system pure and simple. It's been around since the 1700's and it shows great short term results. I actually like using a form of it myself but the key is money management because sooner or later you will lose 6 (I use a 7 game chase).

    Every 50 units you get up bank half until you have another starting bank roll. Because the math is 100 percent sooner or later you will lose that many in a row.

    Here is a link for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

    Also read that supereagle thread Kreature posted shows you exactly what happens.

    As I said I don't mind the system you just have to be smart about your money management

    Reply

    edpicker,

    This is a Martingale system pure and simple. It's been around since the 1700's and it shows great short term results. I actually like using a form of it myself but the key is money management because sooner or later you will lose 6 (I use a 7 game chase).

    Every 50 units you get up bank half until you have another starting bank roll. Because the math is 100 percent sooner or later you will lose that many in a row.

    Here is a link for you. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

    Also read that supereagle thread Kreature posted shows you exactly what happens.

    As I said I don't mind the system you just have to be smart about your money management

     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 1:08 PM ET #63

    Tue 3/22/11 Bankroll Balance: 1103

    NBA: LA Lakers Over 200  Bet Amt: 11.03 1% Of Bankroll

    Reply

    Tue 3/22/11 Bankroll Balance: 1103

    NBA: LA Lakers Over 200  Bet Amt: 11.03 1% Of Bankroll

     
    JoshLewis
    JoshLewis
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 477
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2011 - 9:45 PM ET #64

    we are warning you, dont take it as a negative thing.

    martingale fail over long haul.
    Reply
    we are warning you, dont take it as a negative thing.

    martingale fail over long haul.
     
    Ryanp26
    Ryanp26
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 84
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 2:51 AM ET #65

    you just gotta stop and ask yourself... "how elaborate is my thinking." Really, I'm not just trying to be negative, I'll even give you a solution to not blow your whole wad IF you lose 6 in a row... which is where you have to ask yourself... "how many times over has what I'm doing been tried?"

    The solution to your system while you work out the kinks would be to reduce all your bets in half. That way, if you fail, you still have half of your bankroll.

    But, don't trust me, and don't trust any one of us... but start trusting THE WAY people are trying to point out that they respectfully disagree, and from how many corners you are hearing it from... half, if not more of us, have already been through what you are proposing. Hell, I didnt name it "martingale."

    Reply

    you just gotta stop and ask yourself... "how elaborate is my thinking." Really, I'm not just trying to be negative, I'll even give you a solution to not blow your whole wad IF you lose 6 in a row... which is where you have to ask yourself... "how many times over has what I'm doing been tried?"

    The solution to your system while you work out the kinks would be to reduce all your bets in half. That way, if you fail, you still have half of your bankroll.

    But, don't trust me, and don't trust any one of us... but start trusting THE WAY people are trying to point out that they respectfully disagree, and from how many corners you are hearing it from... half, if not more of us, have already been through what you are proposing. Hell, I didnt name it "martingale."

     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 6:31 AM ET #66

    LA Lakers Over  WON  Bankroll Balance: 1113

    I am appreciative of everyones input. I guess I need to prove it to myself that this will not work. I view this 6 game chase as 1 play, not 6 plays. If 1 game wins, the play wins and I start over.

    Like I have been saying - Time Will Tell.

    Reply

    LA Lakers Over  WON  Bankroll Balance: 1113

    I am appreciative of everyones input. I guess I need to prove it to myself that this will not work. I view this 6 game chase as 1 play, not 6 plays. If 1 game wins, the play wins and I start over.

    Like I have been saying - Time Will Tell.

     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 12:12 PM ET #67

    Wed 3/23/11 Bankroll Balance: 1113

    NBA: New York Knicks Over 203  Bet Amt: 11.13 1% Of Bankroll

    Reply

    Wed 3/23/11 Bankroll Balance: 1113

    NBA: New York Knicks Over 203  Bet Amt: 11.13 1% Of Bankroll

     
    oman19
    oman19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 1:12 PM ET #68

    ed: Like I said I don't mind the system at all. I use a 7 game chase supermartingale system personally, but it is very similiar to yours. Just as you i view it as 1 bet not 7. They explain it better than I can, in the supereagle thread if your curious about it further. (In all truthfullness I think the only reason supereagle really was considered a failure at this is because he didn't really have a plan to protect himself when the bad streak came. I was so glad when he finally took his initial investment out and started 2 chases.)

    The only way to make this work is to protect yourself by cashing out profits steadily while still increasing your bankroll and being smart enough to know you will hit that cold streak sooner or later. 

    I'll use my personal example. I started with a bankroll of $267.35. (Odd number I know but with a starting bankroll of $250 using the super martingale I needed the exra 17.35 to cover 5%juice)

    Now keep in mind my bankroll grows faster than yours because I don't play just to make one unit each level I make a little more than the last level I bet in the series. Once I reach $317.35 which is $50 up I will take $25 out and set it aside for a new bankroll for when I do crash and burn and get 7 in a row wrong which will and has happened.

    My goal is always to have my next starting bankroll higher than my last. Ultimatly I want to reach around $800, take my initial deposit out and start two chases with the leftover. At that point I have a plan on how increase each chases starting bankroll as well as to start taking profis out. I've been lucky enough over the past 3months to not have gotten 7 in a row wrong before I made my starting bankroll back but also not getting rich quick either due to when I did crash and burn it was such a big hit.

    I'm a small timer so I won't be retiring soon and even with my ultra conservative money management I am seeing profits although nowhere near what some guys claim to be making on here. In the end the math says I will hit 7 game losing streaks close together sooner or later. I'm just hoping I squirled enough away by then. Over time with ultra conservative money management can this work? Who knows but I do know it has been fun trying and it has been the longest I've ever went without reloading so in a way that is a win for myself right there.

    Reply

    ed: Like I said I don't mind the system at all. I use a 7 game chase supermartingale system personally, but it is very similiar to yours. Just as you i view it as 1 bet not 7. They explain it better than I can, in the supereagle thread if your curious about it further. (In all truthfullness I think the only reason supereagle really was considered a failure at this is because he didn't really have a plan to protect himself when the bad streak came. I was so glad when he finally took his initial investment out and started 2 chases.)

    The only way to make this work is to protect yourself by cashing out profits steadily while still increasing your bankroll and being smart enough to know you will hit that cold streak sooner or later. 

    I'll use my personal example. I started with a bankroll of $267.35. (Odd number I know but with a starting bankroll of $250 using the super martingale I needed the exra 17.35 to cover 5%juice)

    Now keep in mind my bankroll grows faster than yours because I don't play just to make one unit each level I make a little more than the last level I bet in the series. Once I reach $317.35 which is $50 up I will take $25 out and set it aside for a new bankroll for when I do crash and burn and get 7 in a row wrong which will and has happened.

    My goal is always to have my next starting bankroll higher than my last. Ultimatly I want to reach around $800, take my initial deposit out and start two chases with the leftover. At that point I have a plan on how increase each chases starting bankroll as well as to start taking profis out. I've been lucky enough over the past 3months to not have gotten 7 in a row wrong before I made my starting bankroll back but also not getting rich quick either due to when I did crash and burn it was such a big hit.

    I'm a small timer so I won't be retiring soon and even with my ultra conservative money management I am seeing profits although nowhere near what some guys claim to be making on here. In the end the math says I will hit 7 game losing streaks close together sooner or later. I'm just hoping I squirled enough away by then. Over time with ultra conservative money management can this work? Who knows but I do know it has been fun trying and it has been the longest I've ever went without reloading so in a way that is a win for myself right there.

     
    oman19
    oman19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2011 - 1:17 PM ET #69

    ed: feel free to add me as a friend and pm me and we can track each others progress and give advice and support when needed lol. This system is not for the faint of heart I promise.

    I can also explain the system I use more clearly if you like.

    Reply

    ed: feel free to add me as a friend and pm me and we can track each others progress and give advice and support when needed lol. This system is not for the faint of heart I promise.

    I can also explain the system I use more clearly if you like.

     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 6:22 AM ET #70

    New York Knicks Over  WON  Bankroll Balance: 1123

    Reply

    New York Knicks Over  WON  Bankroll Balance: 1123

     
    tracker0759
    tracker0759
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 98
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 7:06 AM ET #71

    There are a few systems out there like this. However most will bet the same team or series. This is very interesting in the fact it is based on six games. I believe that somewhere in these systems you can make money. But as many have pointed out they all have the fatal flaw of losing the series, the 3rd or 4th game or in this case 6.

    My theory is based in the fact the even the worst teams in baseball and basketball win 30% of the games. You can bet these teams in this fashion and in theory win money. I just have not nailed it down yet. The major flaw is you need a really big bank roll to pull it off. Then tie that in with betting limits at most books, you can do serious damage to your bank roll.

    I'm not judging edpicker's system. Follow it for a while it may work. I know i'm going to follow and see were it goes.

    Thanks for posting edpicker

     

    Reply

    There are a few systems out there like this. However most will bet the same team or series. This is very interesting in the fact it is based on six games. I believe that somewhere in these systems you can make money. But as many have pointed out they all have the fatal flaw of losing the series, the 3rd or 4th game or in this case 6.

    My theory is based in the fact the even the worst teams in baseball and basketball win 30% of the games. You can bet these teams in this fashion and in theory win money. I just have not nailed it down yet. The major flaw is you need a really big bank roll to pull it off. Then tie that in with betting limits at most books, you can do serious damage to your bank roll.

    I'm not judging edpicker's system. Follow it for a while it may work. I know i'm going to follow and see were it goes.

    Thanks for posting edpicker

     

     
    oman19
    oman19
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 36
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 12:53 PM ET #72

    nice hit Ed makes 4 in a row for you while I'm on the opposite kind of 3 in a row. Level 4 pick for me tonight starting to sweat lol.
    Reply
    nice hit Ed makes 4 in a row for you while I'm on the opposite kind of 3 in a row. Level 4 pick for me tonight starting to sweat lol.
     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 1:11 PM ET #73

    Thurs 3/24/11 Bankroll Balance: 1123

    NCAAB:  Florida -3  Bet Amt: 11.23 1% Of Bankroll

    Reply

    Thurs 3/24/11 Bankroll Balance: 1123

    NCAAB:  Florida -3  Bet Amt: 11.23 1% Of Bankroll

     
    edpicker
    edpicker
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 845
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 10:02 PM ET #74

    Florida  WON  Bankroll Balance: 1133

    Won 5 In A Row

     

    Reply

    Florida  WON  Bankroll Balance: 1133

    Won 5 In A Row

     

     
     
    illnasty10
    illnasty10
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 1330
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2011 - 11:34 PM ET #75

    EDPICKER i gotcha bro! i actually made up a very similar system but im with you on this.forget the haters let em hate do your thing. but heres a little extra advice and tip coming from someone on your side as well as on the defensive side (saving your ass from busting).......your system workks it def. does. its all about confidence. i did this with no money and emotions aside, being a straight up money hustling fool, you gota come hungry you gotta want it. be confident in your picks. i did the 6 day thing actually mine was only 4 days same shit tho anyhow you just ask yourself do i really suck that much to lose 4 5 or 6 straight? you will win eventually trust in urself and pics....now enough talk heres my tip.....yall  haters is right he can at some point lose 6 in a row BUT try doin what hes doing on 1 team. chase 1 team and im not talking the damn pitsburgh pirates i mean a good team like Boston or the Yanks and see if this system will lose. proven fact yanks biggest losing streak last season was 4 ALL SEASON! haha take that....another thing to put in mind is not to bust ALL of your money after the 6 games but a certain percent only,.... that way u still have money left to keep playng n start again.....the key is to keep playing more n more....wthout losing it all....believe me ive lost a lot over the years and it only took me 2 yrs to figure this shit out but the mlb season is here and ohh am i readyyy with this new system.....all in all when u get to a certain limit.....cash out and do it again.....takes time n patience but it def works....les GET IT!!!!!
    Reply
    EDPICKER i gotcha bro! i actually made up a very similar system but im with you on this.forget the haters let em hate do your thing. but heres a little extra advice and tip coming from someone on your side as well as on the defensive side (saving your ass from busting).......your system workks it def. does. its all about confidence. i did this with no money and emotions aside, being a straight up money hustling fool, you gota come hungry you gotta want it. be confident in your picks. i did the 6 day thing actually mine was only 4 days same shit tho anyhow you just ask yourself do i really suck that much to lose 4 5 or 6 straight? you will win eventually trust in urself and pics....now enough talk heres my tip.....yall  haters is right he can at some point lose 6 in a row BUT try doin what hes doing on 1 team. chase 1 team and im not talking the damn pitsburgh pirates i mean a good team like Boston or the Yanks and see if this system will lose. proven fact yanks biggest losing streak last season was 4 ALL SEASON! haha take that....another thing to put in mind is not to bust ALL of your money after the 6 games but a certain percent only,.... that way u still have money left to keep playng n start again.....the key is to keep playing more n more....wthout losing it all....believe me ive lost a lot over the years and it only took me 2 yrs to figure this shit out but the mlb season is here and ohh am i readyyy with this new system.....all in all when u get to a certain limit.....cash out and do it again.....takes time n patience but it def works....les GET IT!!!!!
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 345 ... 262728 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,594
    • Monday 09/28/2026 794
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,198
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,737
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,037
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 2,453
    • Another BS PI 993
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,544
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,338
    • HELP PLEASE 1,621

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.