Bet 100% of your bankroll on one play again... That's part of your system and I want a lock!
Increase Your Bankroll 15 - 20% Each Month
If Anyone Wants To Question My Handicapping Ability, I Am Entered In The Sbrpicks $20,000. MLB Contest. I Am In 19th Place Out Of 274 Contestants. Look It Up Yourself.
My Record Is 69-44 +39.99 Units.
Up 284.2% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $3,842.
https://doubleyourbankrollevery4months.blogspot.com
If Anyone Wants To Question My Handicapping Ability, I Am Entered In The Sbrpicks $20,000. MLB Contest. I Am In 19th Place Out Of 274 Contestants. Look It Up Yourself.
My Record Is 69-44 +39.99 Units.
Up 284.2% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $3,842.
https://doubleyourbankrollevery4months.blogspot.com
I Am Talking About What 19th Place Pays. That Is NOT The Issue. The Issue Is The WINNING Record Over 113 Plays.
The Contest Is Not An Issue. The Issue Is The Ability To Handicap.
I Am Talking About What 19th Place Pays. That Is NOT The Issue. The Issue Is The WINNING Record Over 113 Plays.
The Contest Is Not An Issue. The Issue Is The Ability To Handicap.
This is def not hating and honestly it's just a curious question. Are people giving you $15? I mean you completely laid out how your chase works on page 1 and even though your bankroll is deceptive because you didn't follow the system you just bet your entire roll twice and won. So, in my eyes nothing is stopping people from following your chase but instead of blind tailing you they blind tail one of the many people in the mains that are claiming better than your 61% win percentage.
Yes, there are people paying me $15.00 a month. Some are betting straight bets, which I am hitting around 56-57%,
That said, there will be definitely people posting accusing me of lying to you. Like I stated before, check my results in the Sbrpicks $20,000 MLB Contest. Facts do not lie.
Up 287.4% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $3,874.
This is def not hating and honestly it's just a curious question. Are people giving you $15? I mean you completely laid out how your chase works on page 1 and even though your bankroll is deceptive because you didn't follow the system you just bet your entire roll twice and won. So, in my eyes nothing is stopping people from following your chase but instead of blind tailing you they blind tail one of the many people in the mains that are claiming better than your 61% win percentage.
Yes, there are people paying me $15.00 a month. Some are betting straight bets, which I am hitting around 56-57%,
That said, there will be definitely people posting accusing me of lying to you. Like I stated before, check my results in the Sbrpicks $20,000 MLB Contest. Facts do not lie.
Up 287.4% Since Start On March 7, 2011
Starting Bankroll: $1,000 Current Bankroll: $3,874.
I Am Talking About What 19th Place Pays. That Is NOT The Issue. The Issue Is The WINNING Record Over 113 Plays.
The Contest Is Not An Issue. The Issue Is The Ability To Handicap.
I Am Talking About What 19th Place Pays. That Is NOT The Issue. The Issue Is The WINNING Record Over 113 Plays.
The Contest Is Not An Issue. The Issue Is The Ability To Handicap.
Who Cares?????????
My MAIN Concern Is To Make Money For PEOPLE.
Who Cares?????????
My MAIN Concern Is To Make Money For PEOPLE.
Absolutely Correct. And What Is Your POINT?
I Stated The Contest So People Could See I Have Handicapping Ability. The 71-45 Record Is The IMPORTANT POINT.
Now If You Want Me To State The Contests I Have Finished 1st Or 2nd In The Last 2 Years:
2nd In The 2010 Rebatewager Hoops Contest 58-39 (BB)
1st In The 2010 250 Person Handicapping Contest 61-33 (BB)
1st In The 2010 MLB All-Out Bases Contest 52-24 (Bases)
I Have Done Well In Contests Where I Only Needed To Submit 1 Play A Day.
I Have Not Done Well Or Average In Contests Where I Have To Submit 3 or 4 Plays A Day.
The Above Information Can Be Verified By Going To Sbrpicks: Clicking on the $20,000 Contest On The Right Side Of The Screen,
Clicking On The 3rd Page Of The Overrall Leaders,
Clicking on edpicker,
Clicking On edpicker on the right side of the screen,
Click On Final Contests,
Click On Final On The Left Side Of The Screen.
A Complete List Of The Contests I Have Been In Are Displayed.
Absolutely Correct. And What Is Your POINT?
I Stated The Contest So People Could See I Have Handicapping Ability. The 71-45 Record Is The IMPORTANT POINT.
Now If You Want Me To State The Contests I Have Finished 1st Or 2nd In The Last 2 Years:
2nd In The 2010 Rebatewager Hoops Contest 58-39 (BB)
1st In The 2010 250 Person Handicapping Contest 61-33 (BB)
1st In The 2010 MLB All-Out Bases Contest 52-24 (Bases)
I Have Done Well In Contests Where I Only Needed To Submit 1 Play A Day.
I Have Not Done Well Or Average In Contests Where I Have To Submit 3 or 4 Plays A Day.
The Above Information Can Be Verified By Going To Sbrpicks: Clicking on the $20,000 Contest On The Right Side Of The Screen,
Clicking On The 3rd Page Of The Overrall Leaders,
Clicking on edpicker,
Clicking On edpicker on the right side of the screen,
Click On Final Contests,
Click On Final On The Left Side Of The Screen.
A Complete List Of The Contests I Have Been In Are Displayed.
Oh By The Way I Am In 11th Place Now 85-47.
Still Does Not Pay Anything. 7th Place And Up Does.
I Will Keep You Informed On How I Am Doing,
I Can Tell You Are Very Interested.
Oh By The Way I Am In 11th Place Now 85-47.
Still Does Not Pay Anything. 7th Place And Up Does.
I Will Keep You Informed On How I Am Doing,
I Can Tell You Are Very Interested.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,651
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,265
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,530
- PART DEUX 251
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,648
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,368
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
