great run!
Sunday Superbowl selections (free for all, good luck)
Sunday Superbowl selections (free for all, good luck)
there is one thing i am serious about, and thats winning.
I did not achieve this today and I will say that I am very embarrassed and apologetic to anyone else affected.
I will be taking this embarrassment very seriously and I have never been more serious that out of this, I will become a better man.
I will be taking the next step forward after a big step back with a hatred for the books that I have never felt.
I am firing a warning shot to all sportsbooks out there and because of this loss I will opening more accounts and taking a vigilante approach at beating the stuffing out of these books.
there is one thing i am serious about, and thats winning.
I did not achieve this today and I will say that I am very embarrassed and apologetic to anyone else affected.
I will be taking this embarrassment very seriously and I have never been more serious that out of this, I will become a better man.
I will be taking the next step forward after a big step back with a hatred for the books that I have never felt.
I am firing a warning shot to all sportsbooks out there and because of this loss I will opening more accounts and taking a vigilante approach at beating the stuffing out of these books.
Friday premium (todays card free for all) (results)
Phoenix Suns +2 (-108) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Memphis Grizzlies -13.5 (-105) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Canisius -14.5 (-107) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
8-7 this week +1.16 units
Friday premium (todays card free for all) (results)
Phoenix Suns +2 (-108) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Memphis Grizzlies -13.5 (-105) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Canisius -14.5 (-107) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
8-7 this week +1.16 units
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 576-400-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
49-39- ytd nfl 2010-11 +27.27 units, 56%
35-31-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.13 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
41-39 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +5.9 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 130.34 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 576-400-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
49-39- ytd nfl 2010-11 +27.27 units, 56%
35-31-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.13 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
41-39 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +5.9 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 130.34 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 578-403-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
49-39- ytd nfl 2010-11 +27.27 units, 56%
36-33-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +8.05 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
42-40 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +5.8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 128.16 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 578-403-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
49-39- ytd nfl 2010-11 +27.27 units, 56%
36-33-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +8.05 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
42-40 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +5.8 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 128.16 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
|
10-10 this week +1.02 units
58-41-1 +35.64 units since December 31st
34-22 run all sports +23.33 units
21-9 run my last 30 nba picks |
|
10-10 this week +1.02 units
58-41-1 +35.64 units since December 31st
34-22 run all sports +23.33 units
21-9 run my last 30 nba picks |
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 579-407-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
36-33-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +8.05 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
42-41 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +3.62 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 579-407-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
36-33-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +8.05 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
42-41 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +3.62 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.82 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Monday premium (results)
Houston Rockets (2nd half) +3.5 (-105)(medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Missouri +10.5 (-103) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
2-2 -0.12 units for Monday
|
10-10 this week +1.02 units
58-41-1 +35.64 units since December 31st
34-22 run all sports +23.33 units
21-9 run my last 30 nba picks |
Monday premium (results)
Houston Rockets (2nd half) +3.5 (-105)(medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Missouri +10.5 (-103) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
2-2 -0.12 units for Monday
|
10-10 this week +1.02 units
58-41-1 +35.64 units since December 31st
34-22 run all sports +23.33 units
21-9 run my last 30 nba picks |
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 581-409-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
36-34-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +6.02 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
44-42 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +5.56 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.70 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 581-409-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
36-34-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +6.02 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
44-42 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +5.56 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 114.70 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Monday premium (results)
Houston Rockets (2nd half) +3.5 (-105)(medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Missouri +10.5 (-103) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
2-2 -0.12 units for Monday
|
10-10 this week +1.02 units
58-41-1 +35.64 units since December 31st
34-22 run all sports +23.33 units
21-9 run my last 30 nba picks |
correction :2-2 at the end of monday.
Monday premium (results)
Houston Rockets (2nd half) +3.5 (-105)(medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Missouri +10.5 (-103) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
2-2 -0.12 units for Monday
|
10-10 this week +1.02 units
58-41-1 +35.64 units since December 31st
34-22 run all sports +23.33 units
21-9 run my last 30 nba picks |
correction :2-2 at the end of monday.
1-0 +2 units for Tuesday
3-2 +1.88 unit this week
1-0 +2 units for Tuesday
3-2 +1.88 unit this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 582-409-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
36-34-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +6.02 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
45-42 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +7.56 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 116.70 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 582-409-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
36-34-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +6.02 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
45-42 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +7.56 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 116.70 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Rutgers +5 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Nebraska +6 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-0 +4 units for Wednesday
5-2 +5.88 unit this week
Rutgers +5 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Nebraska +6 (-101) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
2-0 +4 units for Wednesday
5-2 +5.88 unit this week
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 584-409-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
38-34-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.02 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
45-42 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +7.56 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 120.70 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 584-409-10 (59% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
38-34-1 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.02 units
26-29-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +9.78 units
45-42 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +7.56 units
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 120.70 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,709
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,213
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 637
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,391
- PART DEUX 253
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,520
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,512
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,839
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,701
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
