My recent numbers: (even with three straight losing days)
12-7 since July 10th +12.8 units (63% last 19 picks) (6 winning days to only 3 losing days)
59-35-1 +58.8 units since June 12th (63% my last 95 picks)
100-62-4 since May 28th (62%)
189-97-4 MLB ytd (66%)
I want to be as modest as possible because I definitely am not cocky, but I know there is not a single soul who has the same volume of picks as me with the same win rate as me. I also had over 160 nba picks in the span of 2 months (since march) and hit over 63% this season So I guess you can say I am leading the pack. I know haters will come with me saying this but to me the hate is all nonsense. I have all plays in here to see and I am one of few people with enough balls to show my plays minutes after the start and not someone who makes false claims about their numbers. Haters will hate and I understand but I have nothing but positivity flowing in me so their is no room to digest the hate.
My recent numbers: (even with three straight losing days)
12-7 since July 10th +12.8 units (63% last 19 picks) (6 winning days to only 3 losing days)
59-35-1 +58.8 units since June 12th (63% my last 95 picks)
100-62-4 since May 28th (62%)
189-97-4 MLB ytd (66%)
I want to be as modest as possible because I definitely am not cocky, but I know there is not a single soul who has the same volume of picks as me with the same win rate as me. I also had over 160 nba picks in the span of 2 months (since march) and hit over 63% this season So I guess you can say I am leading the pack. I know haters will come with me saying this but to me the hate is all nonsense. I have all plays in here to see and I am one of few people with enough balls to show my plays minutes after the start and not someone who makes false claims about their numbers. Haters will hate and I understand but I have nothing but positivity flowing in me so their is no room to digest the hate.
I need a drink after watching that STL game I needed this one !
yes it was something to see. After having four or five games being robbed from me in the last inning or extras this week, this was well deserved. let the good times roll.
The one stat that really stuck out at me for this one was that this was the cubs first series win vs the cardinals in the last 11 tries. The cards also have not been swept by the cubbies since 2006. Some more stats that were helpful for me with this game was: St. Louis is 8-2 in Carpenter's last 10 road starts against a team with a losing
record St. Louis is 45-15 in Carpenter's last 60 starts against a team with a losing
record. The Cardinals are 57-22 in Carpenter's last 79 starts following a Quality Start
in his last appearance. The Cardinals are 52-21 in Carpenter's last 73 starts against the National
League Central. The Cubs are 2-9 in Dempster's last 11 starts during game 3 of a series. The Cubs are 2-5 in Dempster's last 7 home starts against a team with a winning
record. The Cubs are 10-22 in their last 32 games against the National League Central.
Most of all though my system showed an edge for the price range given as the stats above confirm.
good luck tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by jkp714:
I need a drink after watching that STL game I needed this one !
yes it was something to see. After having four or five games being robbed from me in the last inning or extras this week, this was well deserved. let the good times roll.
The one stat that really stuck out at me for this one was that this was the cubs first series win vs the cardinals in the last 11 tries. The cards also have not been swept by the cubbies since 2006. Some more stats that were helpful for me with this game was: St. Louis is 8-2 in Carpenter's last 10 road starts against a team with a losing
record St. Louis is 45-15 in Carpenter's last 60 starts against a team with a losing
record. The Cardinals are 57-22 in Carpenter's last 79 starts following a Quality Start
in his last appearance. The Cardinals are 52-21 in Carpenter's last 73 starts against the National
League Central. The Cubs are 2-9 in Dempster's last 11 starts during game 3 of a series. The Cubs are 2-5 in Dempster's last 7 home starts against a team with a winning
record. The Cubs are 10-22 in their last 32 games against the National League Central.
Most of all though my system showed an edge for the price range given as the stats above confirm.