great run!
colorado ml -155 (medium bet to win 3 units) ( winner)
nyy -1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2.5 units) (free premium winner)
2-0 on the day up 5 units.
I might make a play on the lakers/celtics game.
I definitely have a clear side I am on, just trying to stay disciplined and enjoy the perfect day.
Time will tell.
Good luck to all
45-29-3 run since May 28th (61% over 77 plays)
282-202-8 ytd (58% over 492 plays)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for details.
colorado ml -155 (medium bet to win 3 units) ( winner)
nyy -1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2.5 units) (free premium winner)
2-0 on the day up 5 units.
I might make a play on the lakers/celtics game.
I definitely have a clear side I am on, just trying to stay disciplined and enjoy the perfect day.
Time will tell.
Good luck to all
45-29-3 run since May 28th (61% over 77 plays)
282-202-8 ytd (58% over 492 plays)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for details.
premium plays- sunday june 13th
colorado ml -155 (medium bet to win 3 units) ( winner)
nyy -1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2.5 units) (free premium winner)
2-0 on the day up 5 units.
I might make a play on the lakers/celtics game.
I definitely have a clear side I am on, just trying to stay disciplined and enjoy the perfect day.
Time will tell.
Good luck to all
45-29-3 run since May 28th (61% over 77 plays)
282-202-8 ytd (58% over 492 plays)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for details.
I am one of few services that can go out on a limb and pick 11 games on the board and go 9-2. I have also given 9 plays going 8-1, dont forget I gave 20 plays in one day and cashed 14 of those plays. I also had a 7-0 day in nba action for one day. I could go on and on but its all here documented in this thread.
The point I am trying to make is I can show discipline and just play 2 picks in one day and sweep the board like today. On the other hand, I am capable of smashing out monster days.
I give the best of both worlds and work hard to fit the needs of any type of bettor out there.
Join khaliagent sports and be apart of a system that has produced winning days of epic porportion and also those winning days that islolate the the strongest plays of the day.
Good luck to all.
premium plays- sunday june 13th
colorado ml -155 (medium bet to win 3 units) ( winner)
nyy -1.5 (-155) (medium bet to win 2.5 units) (free premium winner)
2-0 on the day up 5 units.
I might make a play on the lakers/celtics game.
I definitely have a clear side I am on, just trying to stay disciplined and enjoy the perfect day.
Time will tell.
Good luck to all
45-29-3 run since May 28th (61% over 77 plays)
282-202-8 ytd (58% over 492 plays)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for details.
I am one of few services that can go out on a limb and pick 11 games on the board and go 9-2. I have also given 9 plays going 8-1, dont forget I gave 20 plays in one day and cashed 14 of those plays. I also had a 7-0 day in nba action for one day. I could go on and on but its all here documented in this thread.
The point I am trying to make is I can show discipline and just play 2 picks in one day and sweep the board like today. On the other hand, I am capable of smashing out monster days.
I give the best of both worlds and work hard to fit the needs of any type of bettor out there.
Join khaliagent sports and be apart of a system that has produced winning days of epic porportion and also those winning days that islolate the the strongest plays of the day.
Good luck to all.
good luck to all who follow.
45-29-3 run (61%) since May 28th.
282-202-8 (58% over 492 plays)
free premium: over 7 runs tor/sd +118 (medium bet: 3 units)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for 2 weeks for the price of 1
good luck to all who follow.
45-29-3 run (61%) since May 28th.
282-202-8 (58% over 492 plays)
free premium: over 7 runs tor/sd +118 (medium bet: 3 units)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for 2 weeks for the price of 1
Got killed over the weekend with the WNBA and St. Louis last night. Saved a little with the Cubs. I should have checked your thread.
Good luck today ![]()
![]()
Got killed over the weekend with the WNBA and St. Louis last night. Saved a little with the Cubs. I should have checked your thread.
Good luck today ![]()
![]()
Got killed over the weekend with the WNBA and St. Louis last night. Saved a little with the Cubs. I should have checked your thread.
Good luck today ![]()
![]()
thanks and good luck on todays plays Blue
Got killed over the weekend with the WNBA and St. Louis last night. Saved a little with the Cubs. I should have checked your thread.
Good luck today ![]()
![]()
thanks and good luck on todays plays Blue
over 7 runs tor/sd +118 (medium bet: 3 units)
over 7 runs tor/sd +118 (medium bet: 3 units)
premium plays monday june 14th:
over 7 runs tor/sd +118 (medium bet: 3 units) (free premium winner)
2-1 on the day + 2.94 units
4-1 last two days +8.4 units
6-3 the last three days +10.6 units
47-30-3 run since May 28th (61% over 80 plays and in only 17 days)
all plays can be tracked here in this thread and all premium picks can be seen minutes after the games starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for a trusty service.
2 weeks for the value of 1 for first time members
good luck to all
premium plays monday june 14th:
over 7 runs tor/sd +118 (medium bet: 3 units) (free premium winner)
2-1 on the day + 2.94 units
4-1 last two days +8.4 units
6-3 the last three days +10.6 units
47-30-3 run since May 28th (61% over 80 plays and in only 17 days)
all plays can be tracked here in this thread and all premium picks can be seen minutes after the games starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for a trusty service.
2 weeks for the value of 1 for first time members
good luck to all
Damn it! The Angels always get me. They messed up my 5 team parlay. I'm a Dodgers fan, so it is always tough for me to bet on those guys. I did hit the over.
Thanks for the Tor/SD over
![]()
![]()
Damn it! The Angels always get me. They messed up my 5 team parlay. I'm a Dodgers fan, so it is always tough for me to bet on those guys. I did hit the over.
Thanks for the Tor/SD over
![]()
![]()
2-1 on the day + 2.94 units
4-1 last two days +8.4 units
6-3 the last three days +10.6 units
47-30-3 run since May 28th (61% over 80 plays and in only 17 days)
all plays can be tracked here in this thread and all premium picks can be seen minutes after the games starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for a trusty service.
2 weeks for the value of 1 for first time members
good luck to all
2 for 1 deal still on for new members,
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium.
-no free premium picks today so join if you want winners
2-1 on the day + 2.94 units
4-1 last two days +8.4 units
6-3 the last three days +10.6 units
47-30-3 run since May 28th (61% over 80 plays and in only 17 days)
all plays can be tracked here in this thread and all premium picks can be seen minutes after the games starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for a trusty service.
2 weeks for the value of 1 for first time members
good luck to all
2 for 1 deal still on for new members,
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium.
-no free premium picks today so join if you want winners
whitesox -118 (medium bet to win 2 units)
yankess -118 (medium bet to win 2 units)
redsox -1.5 +105 (bet 2 units)
whitesox -118 (medium bet to win 2 units)
yankess -118 (medium bet to win 2 units)
redsox -1.5 +105 (bet 2 units)
whitesox -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
yankess -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
redsox -1.5 +105 (bet 2 units) (winner)
twins ml -147 (medium bet to win 3 units) (pending)
under 189 celtics/lakers +102 (bet 2 units) (free premium of the day) (pending)
I will update the results at the end of the night.
Good luck to all.
whitesox -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
yankess -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
redsox -1.5 +105 (bet 2 units) (winner)
twins ml -147 (medium bet to win 3 units) (pending)
under 189 celtics/lakers +102 (bet 2 units) (free premium of the day) (pending)
I will update the results at the end of the night.
Good luck to all.
WAS DOWN 6 UNITS TO START MONDAY AND IM UP 5 AFTER THE SWEEP HE JUST PULLED.
LAKERS UNDER 192 PENDING
WHAT A AMAZING DAY AND YOU GOT ME OUT MY HOLE
WAS DOWN 6 UNITS TO START MONDAY AND IM UP 5 AFTER THE SWEEP HE JUST PULLED.
LAKERS UNDER 192 PENDING
WHAT A AMAZING DAY AND YOU GOT ME OUT MY HOLE
LOOK THIS IS NO GAME HERE. THE GUY IS SIMPLY AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES. I WAS UNSURE TO START TAKING PLAYS FROM A STRANGER AND RISKING MY OWN MONEY AND PAYING HIM FOR THEM. HE HAS MADE A WINNER OUT OF ME. IF YOU LOOKING TO BEAT YA BOOK JOIN. THE GUY IS MONEY.
WAS DOWN 6 UNITS TO START MONDAY AND IM UP 5 AFTER THE SWEEP HE JUST PULLED.
LAKERS UNDER 192 PENDING
WHAT A AMAZING DAY AND YOU GOT ME OUT MY HOLE
thanks ben,
we got the job done for tonight, and I got my eyes set for tomorrow's prize.
good luck
LOOK THIS IS NO GAME HERE. THE GUY IS SIMPLY AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES. I WAS UNSURE TO START TAKING PLAYS FROM A STRANGER AND RISKING MY OWN MONEY AND PAYING HIM FOR THEM. HE HAS MADE A WINNER OUT OF ME. IF YOU LOOKING TO BEAT YA BOOK JOIN. THE GUY IS MONEY.
WAS DOWN 6 UNITS TO START MONDAY AND IM UP 5 AFTER THE SWEEP HE JUST PULLED.
LAKERS UNDER 192 PENDING
WHAT A AMAZING DAY AND YOU GOT ME OUT MY HOLE
thanks ben,
we got the job done for tonight, and I got my eyes set for tomorrow's prize.
good luck
LOOK THIS IS NO GAME HERE. THE GUY IS SIMPLY AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES. I WAS UNSURE TO START TAKING PLAYS FROM A STRANGER AND RISKING MY OWN MONEY AND PAYING HIM FOR THEM. HE HAS MADE A WINNER OUT OF ME. IF YOU LOOKING TO BEAT YA BOOK JOIN. THE GUY IS MONEY.
WAS DOWN 6 UNITS TO START MONDAY AND IM UP 5 AFTER THE SWEEP HE JUST PULLED.
LAKERS UNDER 192 PENDING
WHAT A AMAZING DAY AND YOU GOT ME OUT MY HOLE
LOOK THIS IS NO GAME HERE. THE GUY IS SIMPLY AMAZING AT WHAT HE DOES. I WAS UNSURE TO START TAKING PLAYS FROM A STRANGER AND RISKING MY OWN MONEY AND PAYING HIM FOR THEM. HE HAS MADE A WINNER OUT OF ME. IF YOU LOOKING TO BEAT YA BOOK JOIN. THE GUY IS MONEY.
WAS DOWN 6 UNITS TO START MONDAY AND IM UP 5 AFTER THE SWEEP HE JUST PULLED.
LAKERS UNDER 192 PENDING
WHAT A AMAZING DAY AND YOU GOT ME OUT MY HOLE
whitesox -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
yankess -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
redsox -1.5 +105 (bet 2 units) (winner)
twins ml -147 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)
under 189 celtics/lakers +102 (bet 2 units) (free premium winner)
5-0 on the day +11.14 units
9-1 the last three days
11-3 the last 4 days +21.74 units
The money is just rolling right now and I look forward to keeping it that way
52-30-3 since May 28th (63% over 85 picks and in only 18 days)
289-203-8 ytd all sports since March 22/2010 (59% over 500 plays and in only 85 days)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for membership.
good luck to all
whitesox -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
yankess -118 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
redsox -1.5 +105 (bet 2 units) (winner)
twins ml -147 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)
under 189 celtics/lakers +102 (bet 2 units) (free premium winner)
5-0 on the day +11.14 units
9-1 the last three days
11-3 the last 4 days +21.74 units
The money is just rolling right now and I look forward to keeping it that way
52-30-3 since May 28th (63% over 85 picks and in only 18 days)
289-203-8 ytd all sports since March 22/2010 (59% over 500 plays and in only 85 days)
khaliagent22@gmail.com for membership.
good luck to all
boston redsox -1.5 -120 (medium bet to win 3 units)
whitesox ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units)
good luck to all
khaliagent22@gmail.com
boston redsox -1.5 -120 (medium bet to win 3 units)
whitesox ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units)
good luck to all
khaliagent22@gmail.com
premium picks- wednesday June 16th (7pm)
boston redsox -1.5 -120 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)
whitesox ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
good luck to all
khaliagent22@gmail.com
2-0 night last night!
7-0 in the last 2 days!
9-1 in the last 3 days
11-1 in the last 4 days
13-3 in the last 5 days
54-30-3 run since May 28th (64%)
291-203-8 ytd all sports (59% over 502 plays since March 22/2010)
Join today and receive 2 weeks for 1
khaliagent22@gmail.com
good luck to all
premium picks- wednesday June 16th (7pm)
boston redsox -1.5 -120 (medium bet to win 3 units) (winner)
whitesox ml -131 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
good luck to all
khaliagent22@gmail.com
2-0 night last night!
7-0 in the last 2 days!
9-1 in the last 3 days
11-1 in the last 4 days
13-3 in the last 5 days
54-30-3 run since May 28th (64%)
291-203-8 ytd all sports (59% over 502 plays since March 22/2010)
Join today and receive 2 weeks for 1
khaliagent22@gmail.com
good luck to all
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,725
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,196
- Monday 09/28/2026 816
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,829
- PART DEUX 280
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,466
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,694
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,483
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
