Good job Khalia. I had a good day, as well.
Good luck tomorrow ![]()
![]()
Hey Khalia! I see you are killin it again today! Good job! I got hurt on the Brazil/Ivory Coast game, as well as the Ariz/Det over!
Made a lot back on Texas and the White Sox.
Are you playing the late game? L.A./Boston?
Good luck with your plays. ![]()
![]()
Hey Khalia! I see you are killin it again today! Good job! I got hurt on the Brazil/Ivory Coast game, as well as the Ariz/Det over!
Made a lot back on Texas and the White Sox.
Are you playing the late game? L.A./Boston?
Good luck with your plays. ![]()
![]()
Hey Khalia! I see you are killin it again today! Good job! I got hurt on the Brazil/Ivory Coast game, as well as the Ariz/Det over!
Made a lot back on Texas and the White Sox.
Are you playing the late game? L.A./Boston?
Good luck with your plays. ![]()
![]()
Hey Khalia! I see you are killin it again today! Good job! I got hurt on the Brazil/Ivory Coast game, as well as the Ariz/Det over!
Made a lot back on Texas and the White Sox.
Are you playing the late game? L.A./Boston?
Good luck with your plays. ![]()
![]()
