• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    great run!

    «First Previous 353637 ... 116117118 Next Last»
    khaliagent
    champ222
    Blue_Chips
    michaelpaul1
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 134001
    Posts: 2931
    «First Previous 353637 ... 116117118 Next Last»
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 2:11 AM ET #851

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    June 6th results:

    Premium plays  go 3-3-1 for a profit with hitting the big play of the day(dodgers ml), but the free play went 0-1 so its 3-4-1overall on the day (cardinals -1.5)

    The loss was minor just losing juice on the day since i hit the big play.

    Currently on a 33-18-2 run all plays (free plays included) since Friday May 28th. (65%).

    I am also on a 13-7 (65%) run the last three days since Friday June 4th.
    (friday: 8-1, sat: 2-2,  sunday: 3-4).


    ytd: 270-191-8 all sports and no hiding the free play record.  This is all plays (free play teasers parlays, and premiums)
    This is since March 22/2010.  Thats 469 plays since march 22 and hitting them at 59%.  It would be above 60%, but I include my free plays in my record as well as all other types of plays.




    79 games above .500 in 76 days (since march 22/2010).

    If you were betting to make $100 on each one of my bets since march 22/2010 you would be up roughly more than +$5000.00.
    This is in just 76 days.  Now if you would consider my money management (5units-10units for big to huge plays and 2.5 to 3 units for medium plays), you would be up easily $10,000 to $15,000.  I went 8-2 on friday and 9-2 the friday before that.  That is huge money and you could be part of the crew at khaliagent sports.
    I really work for my customers and give free days for any losing on the spot and treat my customers like humans because thats the bottom line, we are all human.  Positivity is the backbone of my success and I look to spread that around in the form of winners!  Glass is always half full here and I look to keep it that way.  Not too many people have the balls to put out as many plays as I do because they are afraid that they would be a here today gone tomorrow type of company and believe me, if they were putting out as many plays as I do they would not have the win rate to survive in this business.

    Join a trusty service:
    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium details

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    June 6th results:

    Premium plays  go 3-3-1 for a profit with hitting the big play of the day(dodgers ml), but the free play went 0-1 so its 3-4-1overall on the day (cardinals -1.5)

    The loss was minor just losing juice on the day since i hit the big play.

    Currently on a 33-18-2 run all plays (free plays included) since Friday May 28th. (65%).

    I am also on a 13-7 (65%) run the last three days since Friday June 4th.
    (friday: 8-1, sat: 2-2,  sunday: 3-4).


    ytd: 270-191-8 all sports and no hiding the free play record.  This is all plays (free play teasers parlays, and premiums)
    This is since March 22/2010.  Thats 469 plays since march 22 and hitting them at 59%.  It would be above 60%, but I include my free plays in my record as well as all other types of plays.




    79 games above .500 in 76 days (since march 22/2010).

    If you were betting to make $100 on each one of my bets since march 22/2010 you would be up roughly more than +$5000.00.
    This is in just 76 days.  Now if you would consider my money management (5units-10units for big to huge plays and 2.5 to 3 units for medium plays), you would be up easily $10,000 to $15,000.  I went 8-2 on friday and 9-2 the friday before that.  That is huge money and you could be part of the crew at khaliagent sports.
    I really work for my customers and give free days for any losing on the spot and treat my customers like humans because thats the bottom line, we are all human.  Positivity is the backbone of my success and I look to spread that around in the form of winners!  Glass is always half full here and I look to keep it that way.  Not too many people have the balls to put out as many plays as I do because they are afraid that they would be a here today gone tomorrow type of company and believe me, if they were putting out as many plays as I do they would not have the win rate to survive in this business.

    Join a trusty service:
    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium details

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 5:44 PM ET #852

    free play monday june 7th:

    atlanta/arizona under 9 (medium)

    good luck to all
    Reply
    free play monday june 7th:

    atlanta/arizona under 9 (medium)

    good luck to all
     
    champ222
    champ222
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 93
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 6:00 PM ET #853

    I recommend khaliagent's services to anyone who's looking to jump on board with an excellent caper. This is a loyal, dedicated dude who's here for nothing more than to show us all how incredible he is and how hard he works @ his craft. I've been following him since his very 1st post and I'm very grateful and excited to be a loyal member of the khaliagent's team. Like I've said in the past.......He's the Black Mamba of this handicapping business. Good luck to all 
    Reply
    I recommend khaliagent's services to anyone who's looking to jump on board with an excellent caper. This is a loyal, dedicated dude who's here for nothing more than to show us all how incredible he is and how hard he works @ his craft. I've been following him since his very 1st post and I'm very grateful and excited to be a loyal member of the khaliagent's team. Like I've said in the past.......He's the Black Mamba of this handicapping business. Good luck to all 
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 6:25 PM ET #854

    Reply
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 6:47 PM ET #855

    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    I recommend khaliagent's services to anyone who's looking to jump on board with an excellent caper. This is a loyal, dedicated dude who's here for nothing more than to show us all how incredible he is and how hard he works @ his craft. I've been following him since his very 1st post and I'm very grateful and excited to be a loyal member of the khaliagent's team. Like I've said in the past.......He's the Black Mamba of this handicapping business. Good luck to all 


    I really appreciate the comments bro,
    wish you the best .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by champ222:

    I recommend khaliagent's services to anyone who's looking to jump on board with an excellent caper. This is a loyal, dedicated dude who's here for nothing more than to show us all how incredible he is and how hard he works @ his craft. I've been following him since his very 1st post and I'm very grateful and excited to be a loyal member of the khaliagent's team. Like I've said in the past.......He's the Black Mamba of this handicapping business. Good luck to all 


    I really appreciate the comments bro,
    wish you the best .
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 6:48 PM ET #856

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:



    Good luck Blue Chips
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:



    Good luck Blue Chips
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 7:12 PM ET #857

    premium plays  monday june 7th, (7pm) posted after start

    boston redsox -148 ml (medium)

    under 9 runs sd/philly (medium)

    good luck
    Reply
    premium plays  monday june 7th, (7pm) posted after start

    boston redsox -148 ml (medium)

    under 9 runs sd/philly (medium)

    good luck
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 8:56 PM ET #858

    1 more play for the later game (medium)

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium.
    join tonight and recieve an 8 day week!
    Reply
    1 more play for the later game (medium)

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium.
    join tonight and recieve an 8 day week!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 9:44 PM ET #859

    premium play (9 30pm)- posted after start

    braves ml (medium)
    Reply
    premium play (9 30pm)- posted after start

    braves ml (medium)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 7, 2010 - 10:29 PM ET #860

    premium plays  monday june 7th, (posted after start each games)

    boston redsox -148 ml (medium) (winner)

    under 9 runs sd/philly (medium) (winner)

    braves +119 ml (medium)

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    free play monday june 7th:

    atlanta/arizona under 9 (medium)

    -I will update the results and record at the end of the nights games.
    Good luck.


    Reply
    premium plays  monday june 7th, (posted after start each games)

    boston redsox -148 ml (medium) (winner)

    under 9 runs sd/philly (medium) (winner)

    braves +119 ml (medium)

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    free play monday june 7th:

    atlanta/arizona under 9 (medium)

    -I will update the results and record at the end of the nights games.
    Good luck.


     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2010 - 1:05 AM ET #861

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    premium plays  monday june 7th, (posted after start each games)

    boston redsox -148 ml (medium) (winner)

    under 9 runs sd/philly (medium) (winner)

    braves +119 ml (medium) loss

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    free play monday june 7th:

    atlanta/arizona under 9 (medium) loss

    -I will update the results and record at the end of the nights games.
    Good luck.




    -Premium plays go 2-1
    -free play goes 0-1

    2-2 overall on the day

    Need to build up a streak for tomorrow and plan to go with 2-3 plays a day for the rest of the week except for friday and saturday which will be "party nights" sunday will be most likely a light day.
    Now that you know my schedule, the next thing to do is join and be apart of the winners.
    khaliagent22@gmail.com

    15-9-1 (63%) run since friday june 4th.

    35-20-3 (64%) run since friday may 28th

    272-193-8 ytd all sports since March 22/2010 (59%)

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    premium plays  monday june 7th, (posted after start each games)

    boston redsox -148 ml (medium) (winner)

    under 9 runs sd/philly (medium) (winner)

    braves +119 ml (medium) loss

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    free play monday june 7th:

    atlanta/arizona under 9 (medium) loss

    -I will update the results and record at the end of the nights games.
    Good luck.




    -Premium plays go 2-1
    -free play goes 0-1

    2-2 overall on the day

    Need to build up a streak for tomorrow and plan to go with 2-3 plays a day for the rest of the week except for friday and saturday which will be "party nights" sunday will be most likely a light day.
    Now that you know my schedule, the next thing to do is join and be apart of the winners.
    khaliagent22@gmail.com

    15-9-1 (63%) run since friday june 4th.

    35-20-3 (64%) run since friday may 28th

    272-193-8 ytd all sports since March 22/2010 (59%)

     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2010 - 6:41 PM ET #862

    15-9-1 (63%) since june 4th/ 35-20-3 (64%) since may 28th

    tuesday june 8th (free play):

    over 9.5 houston/colorado (free play, medium)

    ytd 272-193-8 (59%) all sports.  (59% over 473 plays since march 22/10)

    khaliagent22@gmail.com

    Got a big play for 8pm!! still time to join
    Reply
    15-9-1 (63%) since june 4th/ 35-20-3 (64%) since may 28th

    tuesday june 8th (free play):

    over 9.5 houston/colorado (free play, medium)

    ytd 272-193-8 (59%) all sports.  (59% over 473 plays since march 22/10)

    khaliagent22@gmail.com

    Got a big play for 8pm!! still time to join
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2010 - 7:12 PM ET #863

    premium play (7pm) june 8th tuesday

    phillies ml (medium)
    Reply
    premium play (7pm) june 8th tuesday

    phillies ml (medium)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2010 - 8:17 PM ET #864

    premium plays (8pm) June 8th, tuesday.

    whitesox ml (big)

    twins ml (medium)

    good luck
    Reply
    premium plays (8pm) June 8th, tuesday.

    whitesox ml (big)

    twins ml (medium)

    good luck
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2010 - 9:17 PM ET #865

    damn...ever since you went tout I forgot you were down here...
    Reply
    damn...ever since you went tout I forgot you were down here...
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2010 - 10:15 PM ET #866

    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    damn...ever since you went tout I forgot you were down here...

    hey bro,
    stop by anytime, and good luck with your plays
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

    damn...ever since you went tout I forgot you were down here...

    hey bro,
    stop by anytime, and good luck with your plays
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2010 - 10:15 PM ET #867

    premium play (10pm) -posted after start

    st.louis ml (medium)
    Reply
    premium play (10pm) -posted after start

    st.louis ml (medium)
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2010 - 1:11 AM ET #868

    Results: premium plays =2-2 , free play=0-1 overall 2-3.

    -been a bad couple of days and now I am 4-5 for the week.
    I am still on a 37-23-3 (62%) run since May 28th and 17-12-2 (59%) since june 4th, so you know there is a hot streak coming.  Plan of attack for the rest of the week and so on:  Make it up to my members, first and foremost.  One thing that you must understand is no one is a worse critic to me than myself and I expect much better results from myself, no excuses. 

    one play a day from now on, maybe two.  Also, no free plays anymore, instead I will be doing leans and these wont be official plays and will not go on the record.I dont put in nearly the amount of time as I do with my premium plays. I figure if you want to sit on the sidelines then you can just be as happy with leans instead of a free play, no disrespect intended
    So to recap, 1-2 plays a day. Big plays will be a rarity and when they are released they will be the strongest play on the board.  I need to remind myself that this is not a race but more of a marathon.  With this new format for my plays, I see myself filtering out the weak and releasing strong and safe plays that you can bank on.
    good luck tomorrow.


    khaliagent22@gmail.com to be apart of the next great run!
    Reply
    Results: premium plays =2-2 , free play=0-1 overall 2-3.

    -been a bad couple of days and now I am 4-5 for the week.
    I am still on a 37-23-3 (62%) run since May 28th and 17-12-2 (59%) since june 4th, so you know there is a hot streak coming.  Plan of attack for the rest of the week and so on:  Make it up to my members, first and foremost.  One thing that you must understand is no one is a worse critic to me than myself and I expect much better results from myself, no excuses. 

    one play a day from now on, maybe two.  Also, no free plays anymore, instead I will be doing leans and these wont be official plays and will not go on the record.I dont put in nearly the amount of time as I do with my premium plays. I figure if you want to sit on the sidelines then you can just be as happy with leans instead of a free play, no disrespect intended
    So to recap, 1-2 plays a day. Big plays will be a rarity and when they are released they will be the strongest play on the board.  I need to remind myself that this is not a race but more of a marathon.  With this new format for my plays, I see myself filtering out the weak and releasing strong and safe plays that you can bank on.
    good luck tomorrow.


    khaliagent22@gmail.com to be apart of the next great run!
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2010 - 11:52 AM ET #869

    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Results: premium plays =2-2 , free play=0-1 overall 2-3.

    -been a bad couple of days and now I am 4-5 for the week.
    I am still on a 37-23-3 (62%) run since May 28th and 17-12-2 (59%) since june 4th, so you know there is a hot streak coming.  Plan of attack for the rest of the week and so on:  Make it up to my members, first and foremost.  One thing that you must understand is no one is a worse critic to me than myself and I expect much better results from myself, no excuses. 

    one play a day from now on, maybe two.  Also, no free plays anymore, instead I will be doing leans and these wont be official plays and will not go on the record.I dont put in nearly the amount of time as I do with my premium plays. I figure if you want to sit on the sidelines then you can just be as happy with leans instead of a free play, no disrespect intended
    So to recap, 1-2 plays a day. Big plays will be a rarity and when they are released they will be the strongest play on the board.  I need to remind myself that this is not a race but more of a marathon.  With this new format for my plays, I see myself filtering out the weak and releasing strong and safe plays that you can bank on.
    good luck tomorrow.


    khaliagent22@gmail.com to be apart of the next great run!


    no free plays any more.  Instead just a couple of leans which will not be considered official plays.  They will be plays that I did not pull the trigger on.
    So from now on only 1-2 games a day and they will be medium bets worth either 3 or 2.5 units.  The rare occasion I will have a big play which will be either 4 or 5 units.

    I will be doing free trial from time to time but not right now as my existing clients are my main priority and I need to make sure they are set.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:

    Results: premium plays =2-2 , free play=0-1 overall 2-3.

    -been a bad couple of days and now I am 4-5 for the week.
    I am still on a 37-23-3 (62%) run since May 28th and 17-12-2 (59%) since june 4th, so you know there is a hot streak coming.  Plan of attack for the rest of the week and so on:  Make it up to my members, first and foremost.  One thing that you must understand is no one is a worse critic to me than myself and I expect much better results from myself, no excuses. 

    one play a day from now on, maybe two.  Also, no free plays anymore, instead I will be doing leans and these wont be official plays and will not go on the record.I dont put in nearly the amount of time as I do with my premium plays. I figure if you want to sit on the sidelines then you can just be as happy with leans instead of a free play, no disrespect intended
    So to recap, 1-2 plays a day. Big plays will be a rarity and when they are released they will be the strongest play on the board.  I need to remind myself that this is not a race but more of a marathon.  With this new format for my plays, I see myself filtering out the weak and releasing strong and safe plays that you can bank on.
    good luck tomorrow.


    khaliagent22@gmail.com to be apart of the next great run!


    no free plays any more.  Instead just a couple of leans which will not be considered official plays.  They will be plays that I did not pull the trigger on.
    So from now on only 1-2 games a day and they will be medium bets worth either 3 or 2.5 units.  The rare occasion I will have a big play which will be either 4 or 5 units.

    I will be doing free trial from time to time but not right now as my existing clients are my main priority and I need to make sure they are set.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2010 - 1:14 PM ET #870

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium details
    Reply
    khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium details
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2010 - 7:11 PM ET #871

    Premium plays (7 pm)-posted just after start of games :

    nyy -1.5 -155 (medium play:  to win 3 units)

    Tb rays -143 ml (to win 2.5 units) (medium play)
    Reply
    Premium plays (7 pm)-posted just after start of games :

    nyy -1.5 -155 (medium play:  to win 3 units)

    Tb rays -143 ml (to win 2.5 units) (medium play)
     
    Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 14091
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2010 - 7:15 PM ET #872

    Reply
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2010 - 8:55 PM ET #873

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:



    thanks for stopping by blue.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:



    thanks for stopping by blue.
     
    khaliagent
    khaliagent
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3503
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2010 - 10:45 PM ET #874

    [Quote: Originally Posted by khaliagent]

     Premium plays (7 pm)-posted just after start of games :

    nyy -1.5 -155 (medium play:  to win 3 units) (winner)

    Tb rays -143 ml (to win 2.5 units) (medium play)
    (winner) [/Quote


    premium plays go 2-0 for the night!

    39-23-3 run since may 28th (63% over 65 plays)

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for details on premium.
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by khaliagent]

     Premium plays (7 pm)-posted just after start of games :

    nyy -1.5 -155 (medium play:  to win 3 units) (winner)

    Tb rays -143 ml (to win 2.5 units) (medium play)
    (winner) [/Quote


    premium plays go 2-0 for the night!

    39-23-3 run since may 28th (63% over 65 plays)

    khaliagent22@gmail.com for details on premium.
     
     
    michaelpaul1
    michaelpaul1
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 22613
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2010 - 12:49 AM ET #875

    Reply
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 353637 ... 116117118 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,725
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,196
    • Monday 09/28/2026 816
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,830
    • PART DEUX 280
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,288
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,006
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,469
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,699
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,485

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.