I will update the results at the end of the night.
good luck.
3-0-1 for the day and it should be 4-0 but an untimely grand slam gave us the push on the free play.
-Premium Plays goes 3-0 for the night cashing two "big" plays (astros, giants) and hitting the 1 "medium" (under 7 col/sf).
-Currently killing the books: 20-9-2 run the last 6 days (since fri. may 28th, 69%) I gave 16 of those plays free of charge here. going 13-3-1 in that span
257-182-7 ytd since march 22/2010 (59% over 446 plays and in 73 days)
- I am 75 games above .500 in 73 days
Free 2 day trial is over. I hope those who got on board enjoyed the winners
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium.
good luck
* all plays can be tracked either in my running thread ("great run") or my daily threads.
I will update the results at the end of the night.
good luck.
3-0-1 for the day and it should be 4-0 but an untimely grand slam gave us the push on the free play.
-Premium Plays goes 3-0 for the night cashing two "big" plays (astros, giants) and hitting the 1 "medium" (under 7 col/sf).
-Currently killing the books: 20-9-2 run the last 6 days (since fri. may 28th, 69%) I gave 16 of those plays free of charge here. going 13-3-1 in that span
257-182-7 ytd since march 22/2010 (59% over 446 plays and in 73 days)
- I am 75 games above .500 in 73 days
Free 2 day trial is over. I hope those who got on board enjoyed the winners
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium.
good luck
* all plays can be tracked either in my running thread ("great run") or my daily threads.
103-63-1 ytd in nba this season since march 22/2010 (62% all nba plays including teasers, parlays, and free plays. Winning rate would be much higher if I didnt include these)
big play going tonight!! going off for game 1
khaliagent22@gmail.com to pick up the winner
103-63-1 ytd in nba this season since march 22/2010 (62% all nba plays including teasers, parlays, and free plays. Winning rate would be much higher if I didnt include these)