I will not be charging for my plays for the next week and all my customers are done with their memberships and I would not dare ask them renew in the state that I am in. I will still provide picks here everyday but I will charge for the rest of the week so from no until monday I will be free of charge. been a rough couple of weeks and I dont plan on quitting, instead I plan to fix this system and work my way back above 60%. good luck to all and sorry to the customers who jumped on for the rough patch. still above 57% but that is not where I want to be when I am charging for my plays. I will work my way up and get back to where I need to be. So again I will be free from fri-sun. I plan to do some serious studying and work related to fix this system I am using. good luck if you follow.
I will not be charging for my plays for the next week and all my customers are done with their memberships and I would not dare ask them renew in the state that I am in. I will still provide picks here everyday but I will charge for the rest of the week so from no until monday I will be free of charge. been a rough couple of weeks and I dont plan on quitting, instead I plan to fix this system and work my way back above 60%. good luck to all and sorry to the customers who jumped on for the rough patch. still above 57% but that is not where I want to be when I am charging for my plays. I will work my way up and get back to where I need to be. So again I will be free from fri-sun. I plan to do some serious studying and work related to fix this system I am using. good luck if you follow.
I will not be charging for my plays for the next week and all my customers are done with their memberships and I would not dare ask them renew in the state that I am in. I will still provide picks here everyday but I will charge for the rest of the week so from no until monday I will be free of charge. been a rough couple of weeks and I dont plan on quitting, instead I plan to fix this system and work my way back above 60%. good luck to all and sorry to the customers who jumped on for the rough patch. still above 57% but that is not where I want to be when I am charging for my plays. I will work my way up and get back to where I need to be. So again I will be free from fri-sun. I plan to do some serious studying and work related to fix this system I am using. good luck if you follow.
237-173-5 ytd over 415 plays since march 22/2010. 58% and 64 more games won than lost since march 22. Glass is half full people!!
Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent:
I will not be charging for my plays for the next week and all my customers are done with their memberships and I would not dare ask them renew in the state that I am in. I will still provide picks here everyday but I will charge for the rest of the week so from no until monday I will be free of charge. been a rough couple of weeks and I dont plan on quitting, instead I plan to fix this system and work my way back above 60%. good luck to all and sorry to the customers who jumped on for the rough patch. still above 57% but that is not where I want to be when I am charging for my plays. I will work my way up and get back to where I need to be. So again I will be free from fri-sun. I plan to do some serious studying and work related to fix this system I am using. good luck if you follow.
237-173-5 ytd over 415 plays since march 22/2010. 58% and 64 more games won than lost since march 22. Glass is half full people!!
thanks blue chip, I think that is what keeps me here at covers. lots of good people. I plan to go professional very soon and I still plan to come here for my free daily pick first.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:
thanks blue chip, I think that is what keeps me here at covers. lots of good people. I plan to go professional very soon and I still plan to come here for my free daily pick first.
cubs +1.5 -165 at pinnacle (medium) chicago cubs ml +104 (small)
toronto ml -183 (medium) toronto -1.5 (small)
I have a new system I have been tracking and it involves alot of runline +1.5 and some -1.5 It is important to use proper money management with this system so try to use what I provided.
more plays to come.
Quote Originally Posted by davidq91306:
you win some loose some you da man
thanks david, appreciate it.
lets bring on the winners
cubs +1.5 -165 at pinnacle (medium) chicago cubs ml +104 (small)
toronto ml -183 (medium) toronto -1.5 (small)
I have a new system I have been tracking and it involves alot of runline +1.5 and some -1.5 It is important to use proper money management with this system so try to use what I provided.