One thing in this biz is for sure. I want nothing but winners and I will do my best to help out the best I can. I will be honest though I am getting tired but i believe it is because I am on the right path with this thing we do. time to hit the showers!!
Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips:
One thing in this biz is for sure. I want nothing but winners and I will do my best to help out the best I can. I will be honest though I am getting tired but i believe it is because I am on the right path with this thing we do. time to hit the showers!!
I agree. I started feeling more confident with my play when I looked here and saw that you were on them as well. I made another halftime play on them and blew up one of my accounts. Gotta get out of this whole now.
Quote Originally Posted by SPERRL:
Today is a new day. That Miami game sucked.
Should have been 5-2.
I agree. I started feeling more confident with my play when I looked here and saw that you were on them as well. I made another halftime play on them and blew up one of my accounts. Gotta get out of this whole now.