Celtics ml +105 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.1 units)
great run!
There you go again choosing start and stop dates at your choice to show misleading results.
Please correct my math in my post. Tell me how you are not 51% since December 14th 2010? Don't skirt the answer.
From April to December 14th you were up approx 149 units and from December 15th until now you are up NO units! RIGHT OR WRONG?
Here are my coin toss picks for tonight! Fade me big boy!
Boston +.5 First half 2.04 to win 2 units
Boston/Miami over 180.5 to win 2 units
Okl Memphis under 197.5 2.1 to win 2 units
Nashville Vancouver over 5 2.16 to win 2 units
Nashville bet 2 units to win 2.42
Boston Mini under 8.5 2.06to win 2 units
Florida Philli Under 9 2.16 to win 2 units
Now feel free to fade me, seeing as your the professional!
There you go again choosing start and stop dates at your choice to show misleading results.
Please correct my math in my post. Tell me how you are not 51% since December 14th 2010? Don't skirt the answer.
From April to December 14th you were up approx 149 units and from December 15th until now you are up NO units! RIGHT OR WRONG?
Here are my coin toss picks for tonight! Fade me big boy!
Boston +.5 First half 2.04 to win 2 units
Boston/Miami over 180.5 to win 2 units
Okl Memphis under 197.5 2.1 to win 2 units
Nashville Vancouver over 5 2.16 to win 2 units
Nashville bet 2 units to win 2.42
Boston Mini under 8.5 2.06to win 2 units
Florida Philli Under 9 2.16 to win 2 units
Now feel free to fade me, seeing as your the professional!
I specifically remember you telling me you have been a lifelong loser and believe me I am glad to have you off my ship
last response you will get from me and I hope you one day become a winner but judging by your character you will always be a life long loser.
I specifically remember you telling me you have been a lifelong loser and believe me I am glad to have you off my ship
last response you will get from me and I hope you one day become a winner but judging by your character you will always be a life long loser.
Monday premium
Celtics ml +105 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.1 units) loss
astros ml +121 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.42 units) loss
0-2 -4 units for Monday
35-22 nba run last 57 picks, (22-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Monday premium
Celtics ml +105 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.1 units) loss
astros ml +121 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.42 units) loss
0-2 -4 units for Monday
35-22 nba run last 57 picks, (22-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 710-531-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
29-33-1 mlb 2011 -0.15 units
41-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +33.6 units
90-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +4.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 138.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 710-531-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
29-33-1 mlb 2011 -0.15 units
41-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +33.6 units
90-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +4.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 138.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 710-531-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
29-33-1 mlb 2011 -0.15 units
41-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +33.6 units
90-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +4.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 138.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 710-531-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
29-33-1 mlb 2011 -0.15 units
41-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +33.6 units
90-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +4.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 138.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
0-5 -10 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
35-22 nba run last 57 picks, (22-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
0-5 -10 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
35-22 nba run last 57 picks, (22-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Wednesday premium
indians ml +128 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.56 units) loss
0-1 -2 units for Wednesday
0-6 -12 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
35-22 nba run last 57 picks, (22-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Wednesday premium
indians ml +128 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.56 units) loss
0-1 -2 units for Wednesday
0-6 -12 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
35-22 nba run last 57 picks, (22-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 710-535-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
29-37-1 mlb 2011 -8.15 units
41-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +33.6 units
90-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +4.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 130.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 710-535-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
29-37-1 mlb 2011 -8.15 units
41-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +33.6 units
90-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +4.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 130.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
sharks ml -126 (medium bet to win 2 units)
sharks ml -126 (medium bet to win 2 units)
Thursday premium
cubs +1.5 (-123) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
sharks ml -126 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
3-8 -9 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
36-22 nba run last 58 picks, (23-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Thursday premium
cubs +1.5 (-123) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
sharks ml -126 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
3-8 -9 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
36-22 nba run last 58 picks, (23-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 713-537-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
32-39-1 mlb 2011 -8.69 units
42-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +35.6 units
91-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +6.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 133.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 713-537-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
32-39-1 mlb 2011 -8.69 units
42-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +35.6 units
91-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +6.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 133.68 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
mariners +1.5 (-145) (medium bet to win 2 units)
mariners/indians over 7.5 (-127) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Royals +1.5 (-133) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Royals ml +169 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.69 units)
mariners +1.5 (-145) (medium bet to win 2 units)
mariners/indians over 7.5 (-127) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Royals +1.5 (-133) (medium bet to win 2 units)
Royals ml +169 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.69 units)
Friday premium
Toronto ml -124 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
mariners +1.5 (-145) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
mariners/indians over 7.5 (-127) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Royals +1.5 (-133) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Royals ml +169 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.69 units) loss
arizona/los angeles under 6.5 +102 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.04 units) loss
3-3 +0.34 units for Friday
6-11 -8.66 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
36-22 nba run last 58 picks, (23-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Friday premium
Toronto ml -124 (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
mariners +1.5 (-145) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
mariners/indians over 7.5 (-127) (medium bet to win 2 units) (winner)
Royals +1.5 (-133) (medium bet to win 2 units) loss
Royals ml +169 (small bet 1 unit to win 1.69 units) loss
arizona/los angeles under 6.5 +102 (medium bet 2 units to win 2.04 units) loss
3-3 +0.34 units for Friday
6-11 -8.66 units this week (humbled but still working hard to correct things, still hope to make it my 7th winning week in a row but in no way will I chase to make it happen. Got to chip away and make solid plays)
36-22 nba run last 58 picks, (23-15 nba playoffs. )
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 716-540-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
35-42-1 mlb 2011 -8.35 units
42-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +35.6 units
91-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +6.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 134.02 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
ytd results by sport:
All sports (overall): 716-540-12 (57% since April 2010 with every pick documented here at covers minutes after each game starts and some before)
35-42-1 mlb 2011 -8.35 units
42-36-1 ytd nhl 2010-11 +35.6 units
91-87 (2010-2011) nba reg. season +6.1 units
50-36-3 ytd cfb 2010/11 +15.9 units, 58%
50-42- ytd nfl 2010-11 +14.11 units, 54%
75-71-3 ncaab 2010-2011 +10.36 units (10-4 for the ncaa tournament)
106-65-1 nba 2009-10 (62%) (all documented here, Unfotunately I did not keep track of units at this time, I started keeping track june 2010.)
269-163-4 ytd MLB 2010 (62% for the MLB season with 435 picks) (all documented here)
139-103-1 in MLB 2010 since june 12th +68.70 units (57% my last 242 picks)
180-130-4 in MLB 2010 since May 28th (58% my last 314 picks)
1-1 nba preseason 2010-11 -0.06 units
1-2 ytd mlb pre season 2011 -2.58 units
khaliagent22@gmail.com for premium picks
-since June, 2010 (the first month I have been keeping track of my units won here) I am up over 134.02 units all sports. I am up much more since I started this thread here at covers in April of 2010 but like i said, i wasnt keeping track of units until june 12th 2010. This is steady bankroll building while never having to risk more than 2 units, with the excepion of my 3 unit, and 5 unit plays which are hitting over 65%. Honest capper who documents every single game minutes after each game starts.
khaliagent22@gmail.com for picks
*new clients will receive their first month for the price of 1 week ($50.00) as a welcoming discount.
*or buy my daily picks for $15.00 and if you dont cash you get every penny of your purchase back, gauranteed.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,492
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 631
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,210
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,014
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,478
- PART DEUX 150
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,014
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,844
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,763
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,643
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
