Tyler2834 is too fukn good. Best bowl season capper on Covers by far. If I see as much as one person hating on Tyler, I will make it my life mission to make sure that person never writes another word on this site. Or maybe I will pray that the Lord puts mercy on his soul, because that person is clearly on the top 50 list of stupidest human beings ever.
Tyler2834 is too fukn good. Best bowl season capper on Covers by far. If I see as much as one person hating on Tyler, I will make it my life mission to make sure that person never writes another word on this site. Or maybe I will pray that the Lord puts mercy on his soul, because that person is clearly on the top 50 list of stupidest human beings ever.
thanks Ryan, tailing you on SF -10.5 and also took first half -6.5
stayed away from under/over because i dont betting over/under and spread in same game, its hard to cheer for USF to keep scoring if u have under lol...
good luck rest of the way, hoping u on VT today as well, i teased them with USF
12/29/2016 1:26 PM
Teaser
Football #251 South Florida -4½ for Game Football #254 Virginia Tech -1 for Game
12/29/2016 2:00 PM 12/29/2016 5:30 PM
$100.00
$100.00
thanks Ryan, tailing you on SF -10.5 and also took first half -6.5
stayed away from under/over because i dont betting over/under and spread in same game, its hard to cheer for USF to keep scoring if u have under lol...
good luck rest of the way, hoping u on VT today as well, i teased them with USF
12/29/2016 1:26 PM
Teaser
Football #251 South Florida -4½ for Game Football #254 Virginia Tech -1 for Game
not sure why I called you Ryan, sorry Taylor*** :)
if you ever get into forex trading, follow me on instagram, free picks for you, i've hit 7 limits in row (7 profitable trades that is), i do 1 pick per week
onefxtradeperweek is the handle
not sure why I called you Ryan, sorry Taylor*** :)
if you ever get into forex trading, follow me on instagram, free picks for you, i've hit 7 limits in row (7 profitable trades that is), i do 1 pick per week