STFU you little SHEEP (QMICH). Ask yourself a question with his impressive record how many of you sheeps won EVERY GAME with him. ZERO... It's TOUT time, am I right Tyler? Lol
STFU you little SHEEP (QMICH). Ask yourself a question with his impressive record how many of you sheeps won EVERY GAME with him. ZERO... It's TOUT time, am I right Tyler? Lol
STFU you little SHEEP (QMICH). Ask yourself a question with his impressive record how many of you sheeps won EVERY GAME with him. ZERO... It's TOUT time, am I right Tyler? Lol
No one here expects to win every game. Joke's on you.
Quote Originally Posted by TREX1976:
STFU you little SHEEP (QMICH). Ask yourself a question with his impressive record how many of you sheeps won EVERY GAME with him. ZERO... It's TOUT time, am I right Tyler? Lol
No one here expects to win every game. Joke's on you.
Can these troll dbags get outta here? Seriously need a mod to step in and stop these jerks. Tyler is absolutely crushing and making lots of people happy by sharing his insight for FREE. Please take a hike trolls.
Can these troll dbags get outta here? Seriously need a mod to step in and stop these jerks. Tyler is absolutely crushing and making lots of people happy by sharing his insight for FREE. Please take a hike trolls.
STFU you little SHEEP (QMICH). Ask yourself a question with his impressive record how many of you sheeps won EVERY GAME with him. ZERO... It's TOUT time, am I right Tyler? Lol
So which NERVOUS BOOKMAKER(s) are you working for newbie? Its pretty obvious you are here to raise hell and get Tyler upset but he is cooler than you think unlike you the Bookie-patsy. If he does go tout, at least he has proven his record to do so unlike your little sourmilk-biatch act...do as you must with your whiny little posts but everyone now knows what you are up to.
Proving is hard. Talk is easy.
Quote Originally Posted by TREX1976:
STFU you little SHEEP (QMICH). Ask yourself a question with his impressive record how many of you sheeps won EVERY GAME with him. ZERO... It's TOUT time, am I right Tyler? Lol
So which NERVOUS BOOKMAKER(s) are you working for newbie? Its pretty obvious you are here to raise hell and get Tyler upset but he is cooler than you think unlike you the Bookie-patsy. If he does go tout, at least he has proven his record to do so unlike your little sourmilk-biatch act...do as you must with your whiny little posts but everyone now knows what you are up to.
I've tailed Tyler on several plays the last couple days and he has helped no doubt. I still use my own judgement and I will take the worst SEC team plus pts all day against these bozo teams...
That said what Tyler has done/is doing is nuts. Keep up the picks as your win % is SICK...
I've tailed Tyler on several plays the last couple days and he has helped no doubt. I still use my own judgement and I will take the worst SEC team plus pts all day against these bozo teams...
That said what Tyler has done/is doing is nuts. Keep up the picks as your win % is SICK...
I've tailed Tyler on several plays the last couple days and he has helped no doubt. I still use my own judgement and I will take the worst SEC team plus pts all day against these bozo teams...
That said what Tyler has done/is doing is nuts. Keep up the picks as your win % is SICK...
SEC is one of the worst coached conferences in CFB.
Quote Originally Posted by Danrizzle:
I've tailed Tyler on several plays the last couple days and he has helped no doubt. I still use my own judgement and I will take the worst SEC team plus pts all day against these bozo teams...
That said what Tyler has done/is doing is nuts. Keep up the picks as your win % is SICK...
SEC is one of the worst coached conferences in CFB.
I am not a Bookie you Bum (Thetruth976). I have bee betting professionally over 15 years now and have won $ ever season. I can pick my own Winners thank you. Just tired of this dude bragging about his record and posting his games right before game starts where most of you can't follow and expects all the credit. Look at my Avatar, I started out $500 when season started you sheeps! Lol
I am not a Bookie you Bum (Thetruth976). I have bee betting professionally over 15 years now and have won $ ever season. I can pick my own Winners thank you. Just tired of this dude bragging about his record and posting his games right before game starts where most of you can't follow and expects all the credit. Look at my Avatar, I started out $500 when season started you sheeps! Lol
trex........where do you live? fantasy world? don't start claiming some BS how you beat sports every year for 15 years......i will challenge you anytime over a large sample size........what % do you claim? because i will give you odds anytime that you cannot beat sports over the long run.........lol........come to LV and we can do it you fishstick! you wish you were a sharp.......just because you play fantasy sports and look up stats does not mean you know anything about sports or mathematics..........lmao...........come on!
trex........where do you live? fantasy world? don't start claiming some BS how you beat sports every year for 15 years......i will challenge you anytime over a large sample size........what % do you claim? because i will give you odds anytime that you cannot beat sports over the long run.........lol........come to LV and we can do it you fishstick! you wish you were a sharp.......just because you play fantasy sports and look up stats does not mean you know anything about sports or mathematics..........lmao...........come on!
Shut you mouth ( I am Mr.Pokergenius22). Who the hell are you to assume I am this and that, you don't know me. It's like you saying there's no such thing as a professional poker player you scumbag. I don't bet every friggin game like you, you degenerate imbecile. Track my games I gave you sheets so far 3-1 is that a losing record. Smh
Just BEAT IT, this is above your level. Go grind at the poker table you loser. Lol
Shut you mouth ( I am Mr.Pokergenius22). Who the hell are you to assume I am this and that, you don't know me. It's like you saying there's no such thing as a professional poker player you scumbag. I don't bet every friggin game like you, you degenerate imbecile. Track my games I gave you sheets so far 3-1 is that a losing record. Smh
Just BEAT IT, this is above your level. Go grind at the poker table you loser. Lol
Haaahaaaa.......so easy! I got the read on you! Total ABC........icrush fools like you everyday........you don't have the discipline to sustain.........complete loser.......and you know i called it! I don't need to know you.......i got the read........that is what i do! Lmao.......so easy.........like clubbing baby seals!
Haaahaaaa.......so easy! I got the read on you! Total ABC........icrush fools like you everyday........you don't have the discipline to sustain.........complete loser.......and you know i called it! I don't need to know you.......i got the read........that is what i do! Lmao.......so easy.........like clubbing baby seals!
I tell you what, if it makes you happy I will give you a chance. I will let you pick 5 games out of the remaining bowls and I will also pick out 5. If you have more wins then me I will shut up and never make another post and ban myself from COVERS. But if my record is better than yours you go F...k yourself and GTFO here too. If you TYLER want in you are more than welcome too. Let's see who's got the capping skills, no excuses. If you lose just GTFO.
My PICKS:
Michigan/FSU UNDER 52
Wisconsin -7
USC -7
Ohio State -3 &
Alabama -13
I tell you what, if it makes you happy I will give you a chance. I will let you pick 5 games out of the remaining bowls and I will also pick out 5. If you have more wins then me I will shut up and never make another post and ban myself from COVERS. But if my record is better than yours you go F...k yourself and GTFO here too. If you TYLER want in you are more than welcome too. Let's see who's got the capping skills, no excuses. If you lose just GTFO.