Bowl Season: OVR: 26-9 / (74%) ATS: 15-2 (88%) / TOT: 11-7 (61%) +68.1 Units
Bronze Plays: 16-10 (63%)
Silver Plays: 9-17-1 (35%)
Gold Plays: 20-7 (74%)
Diamond Plays: 20-10 (67%)
Platinum Plays: 15-5 (75%)
Bowl Season: OVR: 26-9 / (74%) ATS: 15-2 (88%) / TOT: 11-7 (61%) +68.1 Units
Bronze Plays: 16-10 (63%)
Silver Plays: 9-17-1 (35%)
Gold Plays: 20-7 (74%)
Diamond Plays: 20-10 (67%)
Platinum Plays: 15-5 (75%)
Bowl Season: OVR: 26-9 / (74%) ATS: 15-2 (88%) / TOT: 11-7 (61%) +68.1 Units
Bronze Plays: 16-10 (63%)
Silver Plays: 9-17-1 (35%)
Gold Plays: 20-7 (74%)
Diamond Plays: 20-10 (67%)
Platinum Plays: 15-5 (75%)
Tyler what are your plays for today. I can't wait to tail you . I need one win to get out of the hole. Only one play so I can be all in the money I have lost this week with my local bookie.
Much appreciated!!!!
Tyler what are your plays for today. I can't wait to tail you . I need one win to get out of the hole. Only one play so I can be all in the money I have lost this week with my local bookie.
Much appreciated!!!!
Tyler what are your plays for today. I can't wait to tail you . I need one win to get out of the hole. Only one play so I can be all in the money I have lost this week with my local bookie.
Much appreciated!!!!
Tyler what are your plays for today. I can't wait to tail you . I need one win to get out of the hole. Only one play so I can be all in the money I have lost this week with my local bookie.
Much appreciated!!!!
no need to explain just keep killing it bro those that wanna tail will, check in 15 mins before kick off or lose out period. good job keep it up
no need to explain just keep killing it bro those that wanna tail will, check in 15 mins before kick off or lose out period. good job keep it up
