Tyler bud, time to wrap this thing up. The losses are piling up, the lines are getting more bogus, it's time for this act to end. You had one good day and we saw you recap yourself every 10 minutes. Why don't you give us all a recap of your last 10 or so plays. I will be 2-0 to start the day with 2 super easy ones. Keep throwing them darts eventually you will hit a few in a row again because it has been a while. And that's with you using kush lines
How can you say piling up? These last 2 games were a net win, based on unit size. I didnt see you posting your plays, so who's to say you are not 0-2? FUKKKTARD
Quote Originally Posted by DetroitNail:
Tyler bud, time to wrap this thing up. The losses are piling up, the lines are getting more bogus, it's time for this act to end. You had one good day and we saw you recap yourself every 10 minutes. Why don't you give us all a recap of your last 10 or so plays. I will be 2-0 to start the day with 2 super easy ones. Keep throwing them darts eventually you will hit a few in a row again because it has been a while. And that's with you using kush lines
How can you say piling up? These last 2 games were a net win, based on unit size. I didnt see you posting your plays, so who's to say you are not 0-2? FUKKKTARD
Tyler bud, time to wrap this thing up. The losses are piling up, the lines are getting more bogus, it's time for this act to end. You had one good day and we saw you recap yourself every 10 minutes. Why don't you give us all a recap of your last 10 or so plays. I will be 2-0 to start the day with 2 super easy ones. Keep throwing them darts eventually you will hit a few in a row again because it has been a while. And that's with you using kush lines
who are you to tell someone not to post on a forum? tyler is welcome to post any plays he wants.
go away
Quote Originally Posted by DetroitNail:
Tyler bud, time to wrap this thing up. The losses are piling up, the lines are getting more bogus, it's time for this act to end. You had one good day and we saw you recap yourself every 10 minutes. Why don't you give us all a recap of your last 10 or so plays. I will be 2-0 to start the day with 2 super easy ones. Keep throwing them darts eventually you will hit a few in a row again because it has been a while. And that's with you using kush lines
who are you to tell someone not to post on a forum? tyler is welcome to post any plays he wants.
Hey Tyler I know you said you aren't playing the late game, but have you posted your odds yet? Also, I know you don't pay attention to all these morons anyways, but ignore the haters and keep up the good work! Happy New year!
Hey Tyler I know you said you aren't playing the late game, but have you posted your odds yet? Also, I know you don't pay attention to all these morons anyways, but ignore the haters and keep up the good work! Happy New year!
Guys for the late game, as you probably assumed I'm a big oklahoma fan. So I will cap the game as if I were not a fan. I say this now because my algoritihims love Auburn and I will not actually be putting money on the game.
But I'll provide the picks for you guys nonetheless.
Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:
Guys for the late game, as you probably assumed I'm a big oklahoma fan. So I will cap the game as if I were not a fan. I say this now because my algoritihims love Auburn and I will not actually be putting money on the game.
But I'll provide the picks for you guys nonetheless.
Great run man...but damn you really waited until the last minute with this one. All good though cause your picks have made a lot of people money including myself and I'm sure unlike some of these forum heroes you don't wake up and live for your internet reputation. Don't sweat this line difference crap. There's been a lot of last minute line movement this bowl season and your lines have been close to par with mine up until the last 30-60 min before kickoff. Keep up the great work buddy!
Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:
ALLSTATE SUGAR BOWL
Gold Play - Auburn +3
Diamond Play - Auburn/OU Under 66
Bovada Lines
Great run man...but damn you really waited until the last minute with this one. All good though cause your picks have made a lot of people money including myself and I'm sure unlike some of these forum heroes you don't wake up and live for your internet reputation. Don't sweat this line difference crap. There's been a lot of last minute line movement this bowl season and your lines have been close to par with mine up until the last 30-60 min before kickoff. Keep up the great work buddy!