• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    CFB Platinum Bowl Season (60% YTD)

    «First Previous 678 ... 192021 Next Last»
    Orichimaru
    KingOfDuval
    strike4106
    monstergrit
    kihart77
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 126503
    Posts: 511
    «First Previous 678 ... 192021 Next Last»
     
    Orichimaru
    Orichimaru
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 50
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 1:31 AM ET #126

    Dam this nigga is good
    Reply
    Dam this nigga is good
     
    KingOfDuval
    KingOfDuval
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 1:58 AM ET #127

    Reply
     
    strike4106
    strike4106
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 445
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 2:06 AM ET #128

     I had to chime in n say Thanks for sharing n wish for continued success Tyler!! Amazinggggg man
    I tailed ur Indiana n Unds... Wow what a fix job to keep that game Unds.. After I saw that Mia n that crazy game to stay Und.. Wow, no score 4Q at all

    Just curious Tyler if u believe in Rigged games??
    Well Cheers to awesome Run 

    Reply
     I had to chime in n say Thanks for sharing n wish for continued success Tyler!! Amazinggggg man
    I tailed ur Indiana n Unds... Wow what a fix job to keep that game Unds.. After I saw that Mia n that crazy game to stay Und.. Wow, no score 4Q at all

    Just curious Tyler if u believe in Rigged games??
    Well Cheers to awesome Run 

     
    monstergrit
    monstergrit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 4606
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 2:42 AM ET #129

    Reply
     
    kihart77
    kihart77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 4:04 AM ET #130

    Incredible! Thank you for being a true asset to covers. Your winners have won us tons of $.
    Reply
    Incredible! Thank you for being a true asset to covers. Your winners have won us tons of $.
     
    breezeyo
    breezeyo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 134
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 8:46 AM ET #131

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Current Streaks...

    10-0 ATS last 10 games

    Platinum Plays 6-0 in Bowl Season

    23-2 on GOLD PLAYS OR HIGHER in Bowl Season

    Even I have to say I didn't expect this type of run.  I don't care about the haters, you can keep coming.  It won't stop me from posting on covers.  I honestly feed off all of you so bring em all on.


    Can you tell me what is your bet size for the various types?  Gold, DD, Platinum, etc.  3x,5x, 10x?   Thanks


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Current Streaks...

    10-0 ATS last 10 games

    Platinum Plays 6-0 in Bowl Season

    23-2 on GOLD PLAYS OR HIGHER in Bowl Season

    Even I have to say I didn't expect this type of run.  I don't care about the haters, you can keep coming.  It won't stop me from posting on covers.  I honestly feed off all of you so bring em all on.


    Can you tell me what is your bet size for the various types?  Gold, DD, Platinum, etc.  3x,5x, 10x?   Thanks


     
    Contrarian21
    Contrarian21
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 2102
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 9:16 AM ET #132

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Current Streaks...

    10-0 ATS last 10 games

    Platinum Plays 6-0 in Bowl Season

    23-2 on GOLD PLAYS OR HIGHER in Bowl Season

    Even I have to say I didn't expect this type of run.  I don't care about the haters, you can keep coming.  It won't stop me from posting on covers.  I honestly feed off all of you so bring em all on.


    Love it. Need more to follow your lead.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Current Streaks...

    10-0 ATS last 10 games

    Platinum Plays 6-0 in Bowl Season

    23-2 on GOLD PLAYS OR HIGHER in Bowl Season

    Even I have to say I didn't expect this type of run.  I don't care about the haters, you can keep coming.  It won't stop me from posting on covers.  I honestly feed off all of you so bring em all on.


    Love it. Need more to follow your lead.
     
    Doc540
    Doc540
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 341
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 9:36 AM ET #133

    Love it! Keep up the good work!
    Reply
    Love it! Keep up the good work!
     
    cadman04
    cadman04
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 9:51 AM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Tuesday Recap: (8-1)Bronze Play - NTU +11 - WBronze Play - Temple TT under 27.5 - WSilver Play -  WF/Temple Under 41 - LGold Play - Army/NTU Over 49 - WGold Play - Wake Forest +11 - WDiamond Play - Minnesota +9 - WDiamond Play - Baylor +7.5 - WDiamond Play - Under 70 - WPlatinum Play - Minnesota/Washington St Under 62 - WWednesday Recap: (7-1)Bronze Play - KSU +3.5 - WSilver Play - KSU/Texas A&M Over 56 - WSilver Play - Northwestern/Pittsburgh Over 64  - LGold Play - Indiana +4.5  - WGold Play - Under 54 -WDiamond Play - Miami -3 - W Diamond Play - Under 59 - WPlatinum Play - Northwestern +4 - W



    Good job Tyler! Keep doing, what you do! Fak the haters!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Tuesday Recap: (8-1)Bronze Play - NTU +11 - WBronze Play - Temple TT under 27.5 - WSilver Play -  WF/Temple Under 41 - LGold Play - Army/NTU Over 49 - WGold Play - Wake Forest +11 - WDiamond Play - Minnesota +9 - WDiamond Play - Baylor +7.5 - WDiamond Play - Under 70 - WPlatinum Play - Minnesota/Washington St Under 62 - WWednesday Recap: (7-1)Bronze Play - KSU +3.5 - WSilver Play - KSU/Texas A&M Over 56 - WSilver Play - Northwestern/Pittsburgh Over 64  - LGold Play - Indiana +4.5  - WGold Play - Under 54 -WDiamond Play - Miami -3 - W Diamond Play - Under 59 - WPlatinum Play - Northwestern +4 - W



    Good job Tyler! Keep doing, what you do! Fak the haters!!
     
    wageringone
    wageringone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 924
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 10:18 AM ET #135

    congrats on the run
    Reply
    congrats on the run
     
    BigBardo
    BigBardo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2011
    Posts: 131
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 10:33 AM ET #136

    dude you are the man - keep it up man 
    Reply
    dude you are the man - keep it up man 
     
    Whambam53
    Whambam53
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2016
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 10:49 AM ET #137

    Very nice run!  

    F the haters!!
    Reply
    Very nice run!  

    F the haters!!
     
    JustAGamble
    JustAGamble
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 10:58 AM ET #138

    Awesome job! Keep it up! Thank you fine sir!
    Reply
    Awesome job! Keep it up! Thank you fine sir!
     
    rickywade67
    rickywade67
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 67
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:01 AM ET #139

    Tyler, so far you have really saved my butt. I owe you big. Really appreciate you sending those picks out earlier yesterday. It would of been heartbreaking if I would of missed out on those lovely winners you posted for last nites games. Hopefully you keep rolling. 25 years of betting and I have never seen anyone do what you have done so far this bowl season. Wish I would of picked up on your plays sooner. I am praying you stay hot until the end. f all the haters like t rex
    Reply
    Tyler, so far you have really saved my butt. I owe you big. Really appreciate you sending those picks out earlier yesterday. It would of been heartbreaking if I would of missed out on those lovely winners you posted for last nites games. Hopefully you keep rolling. 25 years of betting and I have never seen anyone do what you have done so far this bowl season. Wish I would of picked up on your plays sooner. I am praying you stay hot until the end. f all the haters like t rex
     
    haukiann
    haukiann
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 467
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:08 AM ET #140

    You are fucking man dude
    Reply
    You are fucking man dude
     
    Guess_again
    Guess_again
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 180
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:14 AM ET #141

    Awesome job sir
    Reply
    Awesome job sir
     
    usikbasterd
    usikbasterd
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3243
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:22 AM ET #142

    damn dude...im HELLA late to the party, i couldve really used these picks as;dflkjas;flkdjdfl;kajsf;skdlfnasdkljfk;sljfa....

    great work btw

    one question though, "do you factor in line movements/ RLM into your picks as well?"

    Reply
    damn dude...im HELLA late to the party, i couldve really used these picks as;dflkjas;flkdjdfl;kajsf;skdlfnasdkljfk;sljfa....

    great work btw

    one question though, "do you factor in line movements/ RLM into your picks as well?"

     
    BeeRich
    BeeRich
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 3634
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:33 AM ET #143

    Nicely done sir!  
    Reply
    Nicely done sir!  
     
    Uso4lyfe684
    Uso4lyfe684
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 18
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:35 AM ET #144

    TYLER2834 what do u have for today's bowl games?
    Reply
    TYLER2834 what do u have for today's bowl games?
     
    StoneyMcPony
    StoneyMcPony
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 202
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:46 AM ET #145

    Quote Originally Posted by Uso4lyfe684:

    TYLER2834 what do u have for today's bowl games?

    He will post when he is ready. chilllllllax 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Uso4lyfe684:

    TYLER2834 what do u have for today's bowl games?

    He will post when he is ready. chilllllllax 
     
    Tyler2834
    Tyler2834
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1674
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 11:51 AM ET #146

    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

    @strike4106 - I can't say wholeheartedly that I believe in fix games.  I realize sometimes it's hard NOT TO believe them, but I'll refuse to go that far.

    @breezeyo - Units are $50 each (Bronze =1, Silver = 2, Gold = 3, Diamond = 4, Platinum = 5)

    @usikbasterd - I do not factor in line movement.  I place my bets mostly on my own algorithm I create using a bunch of metrics and formulated in excel and run a linear regression which spits out what the SPREAD and TOTALS should be based on my algorithm compares to what sport books have the lines at. The variance from those two data points has a huge influence on the confidence of my plays.  I also use my eyes and circumstantial factors to decide what I will play and the amount of which I'll play them.

    Lets get em today

    Reply
    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

    @strike4106 - I can't say wholeheartedly that I believe in fix games.  I realize sometimes it's hard NOT TO believe them, but I'll refuse to go that far.

    @breezeyo - Units are $50 each (Bronze =1, Silver = 2, Gold = 3, Diamond = 4, Platinum = 5)

    @usikbasterd - I do not factor in line movement.  I place my bets mostly on my own algorithm I create using a bunch of metrics and formulated in excel and run a linear regression which spits out what the SPREAD and TOTALS should be based on my algorithm compares to what sport books have the lines at. The variance from those two data points has a huge influence on the confidence of my plays.  I also use my eyes and circumstantial factors to decide what I will play and the amount of which I'll play them.

    Lets get em today

     
    wageringone
    wageringone
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 924
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 12:01 PM ET #147

    I wish you just stated you flipped a coin.......  just to see everyone go into a further frenzy.    The real way is irrelevent how you base your plays.  Its whether you get them right or not.   Doing great.... some advice,  if you are up.....  get out.  Unless you are just like the rest of us,  its the thrill that brings me back. 
    Reply
    I wish you just stated you flipped a coin.......  just to see everyone go into a further frenzy.    The real way is irrelevent how you base your plays.  Its whether you get them right or not.   Doing great.... some advice,  if you are up.....  get out.  Unless you are just like the rest of us,  its the thrill that brings me back. 
     
    Tyler2834
    Tyler2834
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1674
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 12:02 PM ET #148


    CFB BOWL SEASON:  +68.1 Units (+$3405)


    OVR: 26-9 (74%) /  ATS: 15-2 (88%)  / TOT: 11-7 (61%)

    Bronze Plays: 4-2 (67%) +1.8 Units

    Silver Plays: 1-5 (17%) -9 Units

    Gold Plays: 7-1 (88%) +17.7 Units

    Diamond Plays: 8-1 (89%) +27.6 Units

    Platinum Plays: 6-0 (100%) +30 Units


    i made a mistake... I'm actualy 21-2 on Gold plays or higher.  (NOT 23-2)
    Reply

    CFB BOWL SEASON:  +68.1 Units (+$3405)


    OVR: 26-9 (74%) /  ATS: 15-2 (88%)  / TOT: 11-7 (61%)

    Bronze Plays: 4-2 (67%) +1.8 Units

    Silver Plays: 1-5 (17%) -9 Units

    Gold Plays: 7-1 (88%) +17.7 Units

    Diamond Plays: 8-1 (89%) +27.6 Units

    Platinum Plays: 6-0 (100%) +30 Units


    i made a mistake... I'm actualy 21-2 on Gold plays or higher.  (NOT 23-2)
     
    JBelfort92
    JBelfort92
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 224
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 12:04 PM ET #149

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

    @strike4106 - I can't say wholeheartedly that I believe in fix games.  I realize sometimes it's hard NOT TO believe them, but I'll refuse to go that far.

    @breezeyo - Units are $50 each (Bronze =1, Silver = 2, Gold = 3, Diamond = 4, Platinum = 5)

    @usikbasterd - I do not factor in line movement.  I place my bets mostly on my own algorithm I create using a bunch of metrics and formulated in excel and run a linear regression which spits out what the SPREAD and TOTALS should be based on my algorithm compares to what sport books have the lines at. The variance from those two data points has a huge influence on the confidence of my plays.  I also use my eyes and circumstantial factors to decide what I will play and the amount of which I'll play them.

    Lets get em today


    I'm not going to act like I understand what you're saying, but keep it up!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler2834:

    Thanks everyone for the kind words!

    @strike4106 - I can't say wholeheartedly that I believe in fix games.  I realize sometimes it's hard NOT TO believe them, but I'll refuse to go that far.

    @breezeyo - Units are $50 each (Bronze =1, Silver = 2, Gold = 3, Diamond = 4, Platinum = 5)

    @usikbasterd - I do not factor in line movement.  I place my bets mostly on my own algorithm I create using a bunch of metrics and formulated in excel and run a linear regression which spits out what the SPREAD and TOTALS should be based on my algorithm compares to what sport books have the lines at. The variance from those two data points has a huge influence on the confidence of my plays.  I also use my eyes and circumstantial factors to decide what I will play and the amount of which I'll play them.

    Lets get em today


    I'm not going to act like I understand what you're saying, but keep it up!
     
     
    winoNV
    winoNV
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 4547
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2016 - 12:04 PM ET #150

    All the touts are on Ark today
    Reply
    All the touts are on Ark today
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 678 ... 192021 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,477
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 692
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,710
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,371
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,209
    • Monday 10/05/2026 441
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,527
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,003

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.