And I CHALLENGE you too TYLER2834 if you don't think your run was a once in a bluemoon LUCKY RUN. Either lucky run or you plagiarizing by posting someone else's picks (Professional Handicapper) by purchasing it and passing on as your own. Post it up by midnight tonight! Or do you want to WAIT until your professional handicapper you buy picks from post his picks 30mins before game time. LOL
And I CHALLENGE you too TYLER2834 if you don't think your run was a once in a bluemoon LUCKY RUN. Either lucky run or you plagiarizing by posting someone else's picks (Professional Handicapper) by purchasing it and passing on as your own. Post it up by midnight tonight! Or do you want to WAIT until your professional handicapper you buy picks from post his picks 30mins before game time. LOL
And I CHALLENGE you too TYLER2834 if you don't think your run was a once in a bluemoon LUCKY RUN. Either lucky run or you plagiarizing by posting someone else's picks (Professional Handicapper) by purchasing it and passing on as your own. Post it up by midnight tonight! Or do you want to WAIT until your professional handicapper you buy picks from post his picks 30mins before game time. LOL
dude needs to get laid. Just ignore him all. Love how Tyler only cares about providing the plays and not get caught up in this stupidity. Respect.
Quote Originally Posted by TREX1976:
And I CHALLENGE you too TYLER2834 if you don't think your run was a once in a bluemoon LUCKY RUN. Either lucky run or you plagiarizing by posting someone else's picks (Professional Handicapper) by purchasing it and passing on as your own. Post it up by midnight tonight! Or do you want to WAIT until your professional handicapper you buy picks from post his picks 30mins before game time. LOL
dude needs to get laid. Just ignore him all. Love how Tyler only cares about providing the plays and not get caught up in this stupidity. Respect.
And I CHALLENGE you too TYLER2834 if you don't think your run was a once in a bluemoon LUCKY RUN. Either lucky run or you plagiarizing by posting someone else's picks (Professional Handicapper) by purchasing it and passing on as your own. Post it up by midnight tonight! Or do you want to WAIT until your professional handicapper you buy picks from post his picks 30mins before game time. LOL
Dude takes a screen shot of his account at BMaker for an avatar!
Quote Originally Posted by TREX1976:
And I CHALLENGE you too TYLER2834 if you don't think your run was a once in a bluemoon LUCKY RUN. Either lucky run or you plagiarizing by posting someone else's picks (Professional Handicapper) by purchasing it and passing on as your own. Post it up by midnight tonight! Or do you want to WAIT until your professional handicapper you buy picks from post his picks 30mins before game time. LOL
Dude takes a screen shot of his account at BMaker for an avatar!
all the behind chased him away also I really don't blame people for not posting if you win 9 out of 10 you the man than you lose the next 2 to start off a day than all the fools start to Crucify you that's why a lot of good capers leave here and go to other sites if you start bashing people that person can block you
All I can say is to all the bashers go F yourself you know who you are
Quote Originally Posted by rickywade67:
Tyler, where are you
all the behind chased him away also I really don't blame people for not posting if you win 9 out of 10 you the man than you lose the next 2 to start off a day than all the fools start to Crucify you that's why a lot of good capers leave here and go to other sites if you start bashing people that person can block you
All I can say is to all the bashers go F yourself you know who you are
Genltamen it's just the game win or lose normal Ur not winning every single game ! Lost this game we are moving on next please don't look back! Thank you y'all ??
Genltamen it's just the game win or lose normal Ur not winning every single game ! Lost this game we are moving on next please don't look back! Thank you y'all ??
Looks like it's 1-0 Tyler. Nice pick on ark. T-Rex. Why don't you start your own thread if your so good. No one wants you here you loser. Go back to your mommy's basement.
Looks like it's 1-0 Tyler. Nice pick on ark. T-Rex. Why don't you start your own thread if your so good. No one wants you here you loser. Go back to your mommy's basement.
All good! Arkansas choked BIG TIME but I am 0-1 today however you bud are (1-3)!!! It would of been 0-4 if it wasn't for Luck on VTECH comeback. You will be 1-4 after Colorado game though. BELIEVE THAT!!!!
All good! Arkansas choked BIG TIME but I am 0-1 today however you bud are (1-3)!!! It would of been 0-4 if it wasn't for Luck on VTECH comeback. You will be 1-4 after Colorado game though. BELIEVE THAT!!!!
All good! Arkansas choked BIG TIME but I am 0-1 today however you bud are (1-3)!!! It would of been 0-4 if it wasn't for Luck on VTECH comeback. You will be 1-4 after Colorado game though. BELIEVE THAT!!!!
I'm actually 2-3.. VT TT over 35.
Quote Originally Posted by TREX1976:
All good! Arkansas choked BIG TIME but I am 0-1 today however you bud are (1-3)!!! It would of been 0-4 if it wasn't for Luck on VTECH comeback. You will be 1-4 after Colorado game though. BELIEVE THAT!!!!
All good! Arkansas choked BIG TIME but I am 0-1 today however you bud are (1-3)!!! It would of been 0-4 if it wasn't for Luck on VTECH comeback. You will be 1-4 after Colorado game though. BELIEVE THAT!!!!
you are a dumbb cuunt
Quote Originally Posted by TREX1976:
All good! Arkansas choked BIG TIME but I am 0-1 today however you bud are (1-3)!!! It would of been 0-4 if it wasn't for Luck on VTECH comeback. You will be 1-4 after Colorado game though. BELIEVE THAT!!!!