Sorry to bother you guys on this thread but this is Trex Father. I would like you all to know Trex suffers from mental illness and he has not been home for a few days. Without his medication he often gets these thoughts of grandiose and believes he is some big shot better. In reality he doesn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Trex lives in our basement and has never made a bet larger than 5 dollars in his life. I only give him $20 dollars a week from his disability cheque. Hi Trex its your dad. Did you miss your 8 pm medication tonight? I know how delirious you can get when you skip your meds. I just read somewhere that your telling people you have had 15 winning years in a row. Please come home son before you start saying more insane stuff on here. So please don’t take any mind to my son’s posts, just skip over them. Mental illness is a terrible thing. We love you Trex please come home. You’re Dad
CFB Platinum Bowl Season (60% YTD)
Sorry to bother you guys on this thread but this is Trex Father. I would like you all to know Trex suffers from mental illness and he has not been home for a few days. Without his medication he often gets these thoughts of grandiose and believes he is some big shot better. In reality he doesn’t have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. Trex lives in our basement and has never made a bet larger than 5 dollars in his life. I only give him $20 dollars a week from his disability cheque. Hi Trex its your dad. Did you miss your 8 pm medication tonight? I know how delirious you can get when you skip your meds. I just read somewhere that your telling people you have had 15 winning years in a row. Please come home son before you start saying more insane stuff on here. So please don’t take any mind to my son’s posts, just skip over them. Mental illness is a terrible thing. We love you Trex please come home. You’re Dad
I am not a Bookie you Bum (Thetruth976). I have bee betting professionally over 15 years now and have won $ ever season. I can pick my own Winners thank you. Just tired of this dude bragging about his record and posting his games right before game starts where most of you can't follow and expects all the credit. Look at my Avatar, I started out $500 when season started you sheeps! Lol
I am not a Bookie you Bum (Thetruth976). I have bee betting professionally over 15 years now and have won $ ever season. I can pick my own Winners thank you. Just tired of this dude bragging about his record and posting his games right before game starts where most of you can't follow and expects all the credit. Look at my Avatar, I started out $500 when season started you sheeps! Lol
Does anyone know why Trex's have small hands.....
To hold their small penis.
Trex your a tool. Do you think s all a favor and start your own thread. I'm sure you have plenty of followers.
Does anyone know why Trex's have small hands.....
To hold their small penis.
Trex your a tool. Do you think s all a favor and start your own thread. I'm sure you have plenty of followers.
I don't fck with NBA, so doesn't hurt looking for professional ( that doesn't brag about their picks) help. Why don't you mind your own business. Hope you are one of the FOOL following Tyler on COLORADO tonight! They will not be lucky like VTECH losers that was about to cry at halftime with a GOOSE EGG! Lol
I know I shouldn't feed the troll but couldn't resist.
Just found this thread yesterday and have read every post. There is not a single post where Tyler is bragging, but he is simply stating facts.
As I just started following today, I was on the wrong side of the USF game, but it was a very unlucky finish for USF. Tyler is on fire and his record of course speaks for itself.
You're right that no one will pick every game right, and when the dust settled, he gave back 1.5 units. All of your garbage spewing for a loss of 1.5 is hilarious and makes you look like an absolute FOOL. Go waste your time on another thread as you're clearly having no impact on either Tyler or those of us following him. In fact, Tyler's responses to you are calm, classy, and the most hilarious part, which I'm sure infuriates you.
Stick around for the laughs!
I don't fck with NBA, so doesn't hurt looking for professional ( that doesn't brag about their picks) help. Why don't you mind your own business. Hope you are one of the FOOL following Tyler on COLORADO tonight! They will not be lucky like VTECH losers that was about to cry at halftime with a GOOSE EGG! Lol
I know I shouldn't feed the troll but couldn't resist.
Just found this thread yesterday and have read every post. There is not a single post where Tyler is bragging, but he is simply stating facts.
As I just started following today, I was on the wrong side of the USF game, but it was a very unlucky finish for USF. Tyler is on fire and his record of course speaks for itself.
You're right that no one will pick every game right, and when the dust settled, he gave back 1.5 units. All of your garbage spewing for a loss of 1.5 is hilarious and makes you look like an absolute FOOL. Go waste your time on another thread as you're clearly having no impact on either Tyler or those of us following him. In fact, Tyler's responses to you are calm, classy, and the most hilarious part, which I'm sure infuriates you.
Stick around for the laughs!
Dammmm!!! Lol.
Dammmm!!! Lol.
Quit calling your MOM that (Serg7) is someone mad! Go Fck yourself lil man.
Quit calling your MOM that (Serg7) is someone mad! Go Fck yourself lil man.
i think TRex has a crush on Ty and cant help but stalk him.
i think TRex has a crush on Ty and cant help but stalk him.
c'mon man, asking for moderator's? I am telling MOM..
c'mon man, asking for moderator's? I am telling MOM..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,509
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,272
- Monday 10/05/2026 624
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,383
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,361
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,542
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
