• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 149150151 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    ad1260
    baronman
    rangerz2478
    collegegambler
    wizardofroz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 149150151 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 12:34 AM ET #3701

    CG,

    Nice night. FORGET TDOG. The guy is a troll. Don't sweat his garbage. Let's roll. 
    Reply
    CG,

    Nice night. FORGET TDOG. The guy is a troll. Don't sweat his garbage. Let's roll. 
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 12:39 AM ET #3702

    Hey Ranger you are funny . They just put it out today .Since College bets early morning , it might have not come out yet.OK. A lot people don't know about the see you in 6 weeks , shout out.So keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, till he answers my ? , if he decides to do so. Ranger you got to quit speaking for College Gambler. Tired you and all the negative people on here , chiming in. Please College Gambler throw this guy ROSE & VIDEO SHOUT OUT.
    Reply
    Hey Ranger you are funny . They just put it out today .Since College bets early morning , it might have not come out yet.OK. A lot people don't know about the see you in 6 weeks , shout out.So keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, till he answers my ? , if he decides to do so. Ranger you got to quit speaking for College Gambler. Tired you and all the negative people on here , chiming in. Please College Gambler throw this guy ROSE & VIDEO SHOUT OUT.
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 12:43 AM ET #3703

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey Ranger you are funny . They just put it out today .Since College bets early morning , it might have not come out yet.OK. A lot people don't know about the see you in 6 weeks , shout out.So keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, till he answers my ? , if he decides to do so. Ranger you got to quit speaking for College Gambler. Tired you and all the negative people on here , chiming in. Please College Gambler throw this guy ROSE & VIDEO SHOUT OUT.

    I'm not speaking for anyone. I'm speaking for everyone with common sense. If it doesn't apply to you, that's not my problem. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    Hey Ranger you are funny . They just put it out today .Since College bets early morning , it might have not come out yet.OK. A lot people don't know about the see you in 6 weeks , shout out.So keep your BIG MOUTH SHUT, till he answers my ? , if he decides to do so. Ranger you got to quit speaking for College Gambler. Tired you and all the negative people on here , chiming in. Please College Gambler throw this guy ROSE & VIDEO SHOUT OUT.

    I'm not speaking for anyone. I'm speaking for everyone with common sense. If it doesn't apply to you, that's not my problem. 

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 12:50 AM ET #3704

    Yes baron I knew shaw got fired. I was going to be all over Denver regardless tho. I hate this bucks team and I always look for value as I state and them laying -6 to ANYONE on the road is a complete and utter joke and I took advantage of that. I was close to going larger on this game but for now K plays are perfect for a max bet. Might consider raising my max play some if I get my profit to 10-15K. I'm only 24 days into this journey remember..
    Reply
    Yes baron I knew shaw got fired. I was going to be all over Denver regardless tho. I hate this bucks team and I always look for value as I state and them laying -6 to ANYONE on the road is a complete and utter joke and I took advantage of that. I was close to going larger on this game but for now K plays are perfect for a max bet. Might consider raising my max play some if I get my profit to 10-15K. I'm only 24 days into this journey remember..
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:20 AM ET #3705

     College Gambler, I may have other issues with you, but I have to give you credit where credit is due.  

    You are off to a great start with the pro gambling career, and the GRP is looking solid so far.    
    Reply
     College Gambler, I may have other issues with you, but I have to give you credit where credit is due.  

    You are off to a great start with the pro gambling career, and the GRP is looking solid so far.    
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:45 AM ET #3706

    thank u sir.

    Reply

    thank u sir.

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:46 AM ET #3707

    Again Ranger ,I don't want you to speak for College or anyone for that matter , you just stated .College maybe we'd , you can answer my 2nd? About the team shout out ,gone in 6 weeks. A lot people didn't know about it.Think your NBA is your strong suit. Maybe stick with that , till March Madness. Anyway don't let anyone pissed you off like today's video.Tdog25 doesn't even probably live in Vegas .Even if he did , he's full of it.Seriously I write journal , life has Pro Gambler.Suggest just watch game & relax. You don't have to respond to me or all the others out there.Its nice get easy one on while compared to last couples that were close.Like MichiganSt & Dallas.
    Reply
    Again Ranger ,I don't want you to speak for College or anyone for that matter , you just stated .College maybe we'd , you can answer my 2nd? About the team shout out ,gone in 6 weeks. A lot people didn't know about it.Think your NBA is your strong suit. Maybe stick with that , till March Madness. Anyway don't let anyone pissed you off like today's video.Tdog25 doesn't even probably live in Vegas .Even if he did , he's full of it.Seriously I write journal , life has Pro Gambler.Suggest just watch game & relax. You don't have to respond to me or all the others out there.Its nice get easy one on while compared to last couples that were close.Like MichiganSt & Dallas.
     
    dtat0129
    dtat0129
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 414
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:55 AM ET #3708

    great start to the career buddy. keep smashin the nba
    Reply
    great start to the career buddy. keep smashin the nba
     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 7:35 AM ET #3709

    Updated spreadsheet (https://goo.gl/lfl5IT), added Home or Road game + spread to the betting record - this makes for some interesting break-downs. Small sample but I least I stand by my earlier recommendation to be selective and not bet too many games a day.

    W L P %  Profit
    Total 33 20 1 62.26% $6,950
    NBA 11 2 0 84.62% $5,450
    NCAAB 22 18 1 55.00% $1,500
    "1K" 5 2 0 71.43% $2,800
    Favs 13 12 0 52.00% -$310
    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260
    Home 23 18 0 56.10% $2,450
    Road 10 2 1 83.33% $4,500
    Bet/d 1-3 28 11 1 71.79% $9,290
    Bet/d 4+ 5 9 0 35.71% -$2,340

    Discussion material
    Reply
    Updated spreadsheet (https://goo.gl/lfl5IT), added Home or Road game + spread to the betting record - this makes for some interesting break-downs. Small sample but I least I stand by my earlier recommendation to be selective and not bet too many games a day.

    W L P %  Profit
    Total 33 20 1 62.26% $6,950
    NBA 11 2 0 84.62% $5,450
    NCAAB 22 18 1 55.00% $1,500
    "1K" 5 2 0 71.43% $2,800
    Favs 13 12 0 52.00% -$310
    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260
    Home 23 18 0 56.10% $2,450
    Road 10 2 1 83.33% $4,500
    Bet/d 1-3 28 11 1 71.79% $9,290
    Bet/d 4+ 5 9 0 35.71% -$2,340

    Discussion material
     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 7:37 AM ET #3710

    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:

    Updated spreadsheet (https://goo.gl/lfl5IT), added Home or Road game + spread to the betting record - this makes for some interesting break-downs. Small sample but I least I stand by my earlier recommendation to be selective and not bet too many games a day.

    W L P %  Profit
    Total 33 20 1 62.26% $6,950
    NBA 11 2 0 84.62% $5,450
    NCAAB 22 18 1 55.00% $1,500
    "1K" 5 2 0 71.43% $2,800
    Favs 13 12 0 52.00% -$310
    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260
    Home 23 18 0 56.10% $2,450
    Road 10 2 1 83.33% $4,500
    Bet/d 1-3 28 11 1 71.79% $9,290
    Bet/d 4+ 5 9 0 35.71% -$2,340

    Discussion material

    That came out readable, stone age forum software. Just hit the link
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:

    Updated spreadsheet (https://goo.gl/lfl5IT), added Home or Road game + spread to the betting record - this makes for some interesting break-downs. Small sample but I least I stand by my earlier recommendation to be selective and not bet too many games a day.

    W L P %  Profit
    Total 33 20 1 62.26% $6,950
    NBA 11 2 0 84.62% $5,450
    NCAAB 22 18 1 55.00% $1,500
    "1K" 5 2 0 71.43% $2,800
    Favs 13 12 0 52.00% -$310
    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260
    Home 23 18 0 56.10% $2,450
    Road 10 2 1 83.33% $4,500
    Bet/d 1-3 28 11 1 71.79% $9,290
    Bet/d 4+ 5 9 0 35.71% -$2,340

    Discussion material

    That came out readable, stone age forum software. Just hit the link
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 8:47 AM ET #3711

    Bermax- thank u so much sir. The dogs been barking for me early on. A lot of my dogs seem to win the games outright.
    Reply
    Bermax- thank u so much sir. The dogs been barking for me early on. A lot of my dogs seem to win the games outright.
     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 9:01 AM ET #3712

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Bermax- thank u so much sir. The dogs been barking for me early on. A lot of my dogs seem to win the games outright.

    No prob, cg. Give me a shoutout in your next vid, that'd be fun.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Bermax- thank u so much sir. The dogs been barking for me early on. A lot of my dogs seem to win the games outright.

    No prob, cg. Give me a shoutout in your next vid, that'd be fun.
     
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 145
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 9:22 AM ET #3713

    CG you are the phucking man!! I honestly can't get enough of this thread, so much gold. A few questions...

    What have your parents/friends thought about this trip so far? Also, how do you historically fair in March Madness with so unpredictability? Are you going to join the supercontest this year and kick vanzacks behind?

    Good luck in everything and keep on truckin!
    Reply
    CG you are the phucking man!! I honestly can't get enough of this thread, so much gold. A few questions...

    What have your parents/friends thought about this trip so far? Also, how do you historically fair in March Madness with so unpredictability? Are you going to join the supercontest this year and kick vanzacks behind?

    Good luck in everything and keep on truckin!
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 9:35 AM ET #3714

    parents and friends know how much I hated my old job and how long my commute was and how little it paid and said they can see how happy I am in my voice and they love that.

    march madness last year I started off to a slow start the first two rounds but then didn't lose a bet from the sweet 16- the national title game.

    I started a run with Kentucky vs Whichita State at +5 and then took Kentucky every game up until the national title game where I hit my UConn +3 bet for a K

    I will absolutely join the super contest.. should be interesting because Vanzack and I seemed to pick right around the same % in NFL last year.  I made 120 bets not exactly sure how many he made but I know he had a large sample size also.

    thank u for ur support brother

    Reply

    parents and friends know how much I hated my old job and how long my commute was and how little it paid and said they can see how happy I am in my voice and they love that.

    march madness last year I started off to a slow start the first two rounds but then didn't lose a bet from the sweet 16- the national title game.

    I started a run with Kentucky vs Whichita State at +5 and then took Kentucky every game up until the national title game where I hit my UConn +3 bet for a K

    I will absolutely join the super contest.. should be interesting because Vanzack and I seemed to pick right around the same % in NFL last year.  I made 120 bets not exactly sure how many he made but I know he had a large sample size also.

    thank u for ur support brother

     
    jmswtc
    jmswtc
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 391
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:18 AM ET #3715

    What is the super contest? (sorry if dumb question)
    Reply
    What is the super contest? (sorry if dumb question)
     
    rooster411
    rooster411
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:36 AM ET #3716

    Quote Originally Posted by jmswtc:

    What is the super contest? (sorry if dumb question)


    It is a contest at the Westgate in Vegas, formerly the Hilton where you pick 5 games each week against the spread in the NFL. Entry is 1500$ and you can expect 1000-1500 or more entrants this year.  Not an easy contest as there are a lot of sharp cappers now entering.  If you do not hit NFL at least 60% do not bother entering.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jmswtc:

    What is the super contest? (sorry if dumb question)


    It is a contest at the Westgate in Vegas, formerly the Hilton where you pick 5 games each week against the spread in the NFL. Entry is 1500$ and you can expect 1000-1500 or more entrants this year.  Not an easy contest as there are a lot of sharp cappers now entering.  If you do not hit NFL at least 60% do not bother entering.
     
    Prime Society
    Prime Society
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 641
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:42 AM ET #3717

    Been reading this thread from the start and wish you continued success bro. 

    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260

    71.43% on a 29 game sample size when betting dogs is solid. 
    Reply
    Been reading this thread from the start and wish you continued success bro. 

    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260

    71.43% on a 29 game sample size when betting dogs is solid. 
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:51 AM ET #3718

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Society:

    Been reading this thread from the start and wish you continued success bro. 

    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260

    71.43% on a 29 game sample size when betting dogs is solid. 


    money line cg, money line while you are on fire
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime Society:

    Been reading this thread from the start and wish you continued success bro. 

    Dogs 20 8 1 71.43% $7,260

    71.43% on a 29 game sample size when betting dogs is solid. 


    money line cg, money line while you are on fire
     
    cosmo123
    cosmo123
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 115
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 10:52 AM ET #3719

    CG....great night lots of fun!!
    Reply
    CG....great night lots of fun!!
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 12:16 PM ET #3720

    MY DUDE around what time are you posting your plays today because im in vegas but leaving at 12. 
    Reply
    MY DUDE around what time are you posting your plays today because im in vegas but leaving at 12. 
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 12:16 PM ET #3721

    Keep up the good work 

    Reply
    Keep up the good work 

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:13 PM ET #3722

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    Wow, people asking to post picks early because they have to go to work? wow, bruh....The nerve of some people....I can't believe I got a video on youtube dedicated to me...I now have five shout outs from anger man himself, 2 positive and 3 negative, totally cool bruh...

    I honestly think you have been playing a character to stir the pot here. 

    If you aren't and this is your real personality, you need help. Serious, serious help. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    Wow, people asking to post picks early because they have to go to work? wow, bruh....The nerve of some people....I can't believe I got a video on youtube dedicated to me...I now have five shout outs from anger man himself, 2 positive and 3 negative, totally cool bruh...

    I honestly think you have been playing a character to stir the pot here. 

    If you aren't and this is your real personality, you need help. Serious, serious help. 
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:22 PM ET #3723

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I am merely helping this man...He is EXTREMELY good capper when he WANTS TO PROVE THE WORLD WRONG...punches people out, holes in the wall, breaks windshields, etc.  He is UNSTOPPABLE when he is angry....I have motivated him this week beyond belief....He just doesn't see it yet..Same thing with Vanzack, when Vanzack said he bet against him, he really started kicking behind..He has unbelievable talent tied to anger and aggression...I like that...Let's keep it going, I say he goes 2-0 today if he's angry, 1-1 if he's "ok"..
     


    Logic like this, along with your nonsense "3-6-13" theory is why you have lost a fortunate in your gambling career. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I am merely helping this man...He is EXTREMELY good capper when he WANTS TO PROVE THE WORLD WRONG...punches people out, holes in the wall, breaks windshields, etc.  He is UNSTOPPABLE when he is angry....I have motivated him this week beyond belief....He just doesn't see it yet..Same thing with Vanzack, when Vanzack said he bet against him, he really started kicking behind..He has unbelievable talent tied to anger and aggression...I like that...Let's keep it going, I say he goes 2-0 today if he's angry, 1-1 if he's "ok"..
     


    Logic like this, along with your nonsense "3-6-13" theory is why you have lost a fortunate in your gambling career. 
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:26 PM ET #3724

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    Wow, people asking to post picks early because they have to go to work? wow, bruh....The nerve of some people....I can't believe I got a video on youtube dedicated to me...I now have five shout outs from anger man himself, 2 positive and 3 negative, totally cool bruh...


    TDOG25 Suck A D!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    Wow, people asking to post picks early because they have to go to work? wow, bruh....The nerve of some people....I can't believe I got a video on youtube dedicated to me...I now have five shout outs from anger man himself, 2 positive and 3 negative, totally cool bruh...


    TDOG25 Suck A D!!
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:36 PM ET #3725

    Family will be here around 2pm. Have some capping to do. Can u believe they charge you $345 to register and get nevada liscense plates? Some people even pay more depends on ur car
    Reply
    Family will be here around 2pm. Have some capping to do. Can u believe they charge you $345 to register and get nevada liscense plates? Some people even pay more depends on ur car
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 149150151 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,341
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,923
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,182
    • MLB Playoffs 5,793
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,531
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.