Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
That's what I'm saying Scal. 3-0 fading them now including 2K play hits with the bulls last Monday and the pitiful nuggets tonight. Milwaukee fade train to the bank!!
That's what I'm saying Scal. 3-0 fading them now including 2K play hits with the bulls last Monday and the pitiful nuggets tonight. Milwaukee fade train to the bank!!
You ain't going to break my happiness. College is the friigin king of the NBA.
Brady, your CG obession is a bit disturbing
You ain't going to break my happiness. College is the friigin king of the NBA.
Brady, your CG obession is a bit disturbing
As always glad to all those who tailed. I want to see us all win if possible! And I think u can all see that I'm genuine when I say that
The new guys to this thread have not seen your other threads over the years CG, the guys who have been following you over the years in all sports know that you are genuine and a good bloke you have show tickets of your bets win or lose.
Love the discipline you are showing and its good to see the rewards are showing for you, keep up the great work CG
As always glad to all those who tailed. I want to see us all win if possible! And I think u can all see that I'm genuine when I say that
The new guys to this thread have not seen your other threads over the years CG, the guys who have been following you over the years in all sports know that you are genuine and a good bloke you have show tickets of your bets win or lose.
Love the discipline you are showing and its good to see the rewards are showing for you, keep up the great work CG
College Gambler 1?. Did you know Shaw got fired that day .That would be great motivation. Because the were embarrassed losing coach & they might be gone next.Even cut depending on their contract. Ok 2?Did you know espn reported the last game that Nuggets played, it was reported during the time out.They said during break 6 more weeks. Obviously the owner,coach & fans were pissed. 2 days later coach fired. By the way for you naysayers .6 more weeks season over for them. Congrats Gambler. I will be watching your video tonight. If you bring back your Tdog25 on board. You really don't know how to read people.Please answer my ? , If you get chance. Thanks Baronman
College Gambler 1?. Did you know Shaw got fired that day .That would be great motivation. Because the were embarrassed losing coach & they might be gone next.Even cut depending on their contract. Ok 2?Did you know espn reported the last game that Nuggets played, it was reported during the time out.They said during break 6 more weeks. Obviously the owner,coach & fans were pissed. 2 days later coach fired. By the way for you naysayers .6 more weeks season over for them. Congrats Gambler. I will be watching your video tonight. If you bring back your Tdog25 on board. You really don't know how to read people.Please answer my ? , If you get chance. Thanks Baronman
1-0 +$1000 Tuesday
College hoops 0-1 -$550
Monday overall 1-1 -$50
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-18-1 +$1500
Pro career NBA 11-2 +$5450
Pro career overall 33-20-1 +$6950
1-0 +$1000 Tuesday
College hoops 0-1 -$550
Monday overall 1-1 -$50
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-18-1 +$1500
Pro career NBA 11-2 +$5450
Pro career overall 33-20-1 +$6950
1-0 +$1000 Tuesday
nice to get the k plays to 5-2 as a pro....3-2 in college, 2-0 in nba (fear the deer fades)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-18-1 +$1500
Pro career NBA 11-2 +$5450
Pro career overall 33-20-1 +$6950
1-0 +$1000 Tuesday
nice to get the k plays to 5-2 as a pro....3-2 in college, 2-0 in nba (fear the deer fades)
updated pro career figures
pro career college hoops 22-18-1 +$1500
Pro career NBA 11-2 +$5450
Pro career overall 33-20-1 +$6950
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,341
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,923
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,452
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,182
- MLB Playoffs 5,793
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,531
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
