• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 151152153 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    BIGfnPOO
    Theone324
    BigWilly
    bk1374
    The Hawk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 151152153 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:36 PM ET #3751

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:



    Dude, nobody gives a shi.tt about you, your parents, or your fake house


    bs, bradyisgreat,whats upppppp sonnnnnnn..lets rollllll and partayyyy like rock stars dog! i had denver +190.... was no puzzle. coiach gets fired ,bet the team that fires him..easy peasy bro when u hangin w/the magician..let me know if me and the ol' lady can come on down next week!  bump the haters ...
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:



    Dude, nobody gives a shi.tt about you, your parents, or your fake house


    bs, bradyisgreat,whats upppppp sonnnnnnn..lets rollllll and partayyyy like rock stars dog! i had denver +190.... was no puzzle. coiach gets fired ,bet the team that fires him..easy peasy bro when u hangin w/the magician..let me know if me and the ol' lady can come on down next week!  bump the haters ...
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:38 PM ET #3752

    Brady u still talking? In reality you bet $20 on denver last night and live in a trailer park.
    Reply
    Brady u still talking? In reality you bet $20 on denver last night and live in a trailer park.
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:39 PM ET #3753

    i hope to god bigfart you don't know bradysucks????
    Reply
    i hope to god bigfart you don't know bradysucks????
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:42 PM ET #3754

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    Dude, you're fat...your profile pic is terrible, get some work outs in before you die.

    Been trying to set up a home gym in the basement, but my mom won't give me permission.  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    Dude, you're fat...your profile pic is terrible, get some work outs in before you die.

    Been trying to set up a home gym in the basement, but my mom won't give me permission.  


     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:45 PM ET #3755

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    this is so classic.  Now cg is getting medical advice from a diver

    pigeon I mean hawk stick to your day job your not very funny

    Little Bill, I mean Big D*ck, wish I could look as funny as you......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    this is so classic.  Now cg is getting medical advice from a diver

    pigeon I mean hawk stick to your day job your not very funny

    Little Bill, I mean Big D*ck, wish I could look as funny as you......
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:46 PM ET #3756

    Obama, stop fronting like you are me. You stupid behind Communist, socialized healthcare fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go f yourself you box
    Reply
    Obama, stop fronting like you are me. You stupid behind Communist, socialized healthcare fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go f yourself you box
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:48 PM ET #3757

    I think you look good bk1274
    Reply
    I think you look good bk1274
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:49 PM ET #3758

    look at Brady back peddling.

    You're such a loser man, I can't take it
    Reply
    look at Brady back peddling.

    You're such a loser man, I can't take it
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:52 PM ET #3759

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:


    Little Bill, I mean Big D*ck, wish I could look as funny as you......


    i love that you want to see my big person, but i like women pigeon boy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:


    Little Bill, I mean Big D*ck, wish I could look as funny as you......


    i love that you want to see my big person, but i like women pigeon boy
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:53 PM ET #3760

     
    Reply
     
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:57 PM ET #3761

    Kaufee, I see you are in Cali. Come down to Manhattan Beach and lets talk. Show up girl
    Reply
    Kaufee, I see you are in Cali. Come down to Manhattan Beach and lets talk. Show up girl
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:03 PM ET #3762

    anytime phag,  in fact - my sister lives in Manhattan Beach. I'll be there in a couple of months. Let me know where to meet you
    Reply
    anytime phag,  in fact - my sister lives in Manhattan Beach. I'll be there in a couple of months. Let me know where to meet you
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:03 PM ET #3763

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:



    i love that you want to see my big person, but i like women pigeon boy
    You still don't understand. I meant your d*ck looked funny because it was so small, and then I said no when you wanted to be "pigeon-holed"..........uh.............sorry................Homey don't play that.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:



    i love that you want to see my big person, but i like women pigeon boy
    You still don't understand. I meant your d*ck looked funny because it was so small, and then I said no when you wanted to be "pigeon-holed"..........uh.............sorry................Homey don't play that.
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #3764

    it must be the cali slang sorry you west coast fake prick
    Reply
    it must be the cali slang sorry you west coast fake prick
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:10 PM ET #3765

    hawk wheres your bunk mate baron? Underneath you
    Reply
    hawk wheres your bunk mate baron? Underneath you
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:12 PM ET #3766

    Kaufee,

    Meet me at the Shark Cove. We can watch some games and converse like adults.
    Reply
    Kaufee,

    Meet me at the Shark Cove. We can watch some games and converse like adults.
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:13 PM ET #3767

    OMG!: This thread has turned into an absolute Circus Act!

    Reply

    OMG!: This thread has turned into an absolute Circus Act!

     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #3768

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    OMG!: This thread has turned into an absolute Circus Act!


    you and your lobsters are a circus show.  What grown man post a pic of himself in a wet suit.  Stop crying we are just trying to lighten up the mood around here dover don
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverRon:

    OMG!: This thread has turned into an absolute Circus Act!


    you and your lobsters are a circus show.  What grown man post a pic of himself in a wet suit.  Stop crying we are just trying to lighten up the mood around here dover don
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:21 PM ET #3769

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    Kaufee,

    Meet me at the Shark Cove. We can watch some games and converse like adults.


    The shark cove is a cool spot to watch games, but kind of a frat scene at night. It doesn't surprise me that you've suggested it, I've pegged you as a 20 something college kid.

    alright Obama, I look forward to it. I'll be there early June

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    Kaufee,

    Meet me at the Shark Cove. We can watch some games and converse like adults.


    The shark cove is a cool spot to watch games, but kind of a frat scene at night. It doesn't surprise me that you've suggested it, I've pegged you as a 20 something college kid.

    alright Obama, I look forward to it. I'll be there early June

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:27 PM ET #3770

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    I think you look good bk1274

    Dude, just go with your feelings. Nobody is judging you here, SillyWilly........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    I think you look good bk1274

    Dude, just go with your feelings. Nobody is judging you here, SillyWilly........
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:32 PM ET #3771

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    I think you look good bk1274

    Here you go, I took my hoodie off and took a new pic.  

    I'm freaking ripped.  I don't juice either.  Went to sporting goods store, asked for some dumbbells. Guy is like, how heavy, we have 15, 25, 35.  I'm like f**k it dude, give me one of each.  So that, and I have this planking app on my phone I use a few times a month.  Going to start on my Tilapia and salad diet soon too, then I can come here and nuthug CG like you trolls!!!  

    I live in a big house too, 3 freaking stories.  It's badazzz.  Prolly worth 300k min, not sure, I'll ask my mother-in-law.  

    I would meet you guys in Vegas but I don't do the pool scene. Meet me at the Imperial Palace sports book.  Bring cigarettes.  I'll get you comped at the vending machine too.  How many bags of Skittles you want?  

    I'm a real bad a$$ and I'm not afraid to let every stranger on the internet know about how much of a bad a$$ I am.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWilly:

    I think you look good bk1274

    Here you go, I took my hoodie off and took a new pic.  

    I'm freaking ripped.  I don't juice either.  Went to sporting goods store, asked for some dumbbells. Guy is like, how heavy, we have 15, 25, 35.  I'm like f**k it dude, give me one of each.  So that, and I have this planking app on my phone I use a few times a month.  Going to start on my Tilapia and salad diet soon too, then I can come here and nuthug CG like you trolls!!!  

    I live in a big house too, 3 freaking stories.  It's badazzz.  Prolly worth 300k min, not sure, I'll ask my mother-in-law.  

    I would meet you guys in Vegas but I don't do the pool scene. Meet me at the Imperial Palace sports book.  Bring cigarettes.  I'll get you comped at the vending machine too.  How many bags of Skittles you want?  

    I'm a real bad a$$ and I'm not afraid to let every stranger on the internet know about how much of a bad a$$ I am.  
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:38 PM ET #3772

    Brady you are a such a loser .
    Reply
    Brady you are a such a loser .
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:40 PM ET #3773

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    Here you go, I took my hoodie off and took a new pic.  

    I'm freaking ripped.  I don't juice either.  Went to sporting goods store, asked for some dumbbells. Guy is like, how heavy, we have 15, 25, 35.  I'm like f**k it dude, give me one of each.  So that, and I have this planking app on my phone I use a few times a month.  Going to start on my Tilapia and salad diet soon too, then I can come here and nuthug CG like you trolls!!!  

    I live in a big house too, 3 freaking stories.  It's badazzz.  Prolly worth 300k min, not sure, I'll ask my mother-in-law.  

    I would meet you guys in Vegas but I don't do the pool scene. Meet me at the Imperial Palace sports book.  Bring cigarettes.  I'll get you comped at the vending machine too.  How many bags of Skittles you want?  

    I'm a real bad a$$ and I'm not afraid to let every stranger on the internet know about how much of a bad a$$ I am.  



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:


    Here you go, I took my hoodie off and took a new pic.  

    I'm freaking ripped.  I don't juice either.  Went to sporting goods store, asked for some dumbbells. Guy is like, how heavy, we have 15, 25, 35.  I'm like f**k it dude, give me one of each.  So that, and I have this planking app on my phone I use a few times a month.  Going to start on my Tilapia and salad diet soon too, then I can come here and nuthug CG like you trolls!!!  

    I live in a big house too, 3 freaking stories.  It's badazzz.  Prolly worth 300k min, not sure, I'll ask my mother-in-law.  

    I would meet you guys in Vegas but I don't do the pool scene. Meet me at the Imperial Palace sports book.  Bring cigarettes.  I'll get you comped at the vending machine too.  How many bags of Skittles you want?  

    I'm a real bad a$$ and I'm not afraid to let every stranger on the internet know about how much of a bad a$$ I am.  



     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:46 PM ET #3774

    And now back to the purpose of this thread, the CAPPING.

    Don't see any real value in the card today in any game and this is my profession so it is not worth it to force any plays.  Will def have a play or two for tomorrow, but on certain days where I like nothing I am not going to force anything

    good luck whoever you guys bet tonight, wish u all good luck on your plays.  Time for me to spend some time with family tonight as I have a visitor.

    Ill be up capping and check back in with you guys tomorrow.

    CG out!

    . 

    Reply

    And now back to the purpose of this thread, the CAPPING.

    Don't see any real value in the card today in any game and this is my profession so it is not worth it to force any plays.  Will def have a play or two for tomorrow, but on certain days where I like nothing I am not going to force anything

    good luck whoever you guys bet tonight, wish u all good luck on your plays.  Time for me to spend some time with family tonight as I have a visitor.

    Ill be up capping and check back in with you guys tomorrow.

    CG out!

    . 

     
     
    BunkMoreland
    BunkMoreland
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 386
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 4:52 PM ET #3775

    Good lord there are some weird people in this thread
    Cg, go buy a few lbs of tilapia, grab some asparagus and pig out, u deserve it kid

    Reply
    Good lord there are some weird people in this thread
    Cg, go buy a few lbs of tilapia, grab some asparagus and pig out, u deserve it kid

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 151152153 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,348
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,977
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,326
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,743
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 557
    • MLB Playoffs 6,048
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.