• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 150151152 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    FonziGAMETIME
    Evaubaut
    Bradyisgreat
    rangerz2478
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 150151152 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:39 PM ET #3726

    Fonzi I won't have anything till this afternoon. If I can come up with anything at all for today. Not a great card IMO so far after researching a few hours. I gotta continue to search for my "value" game if I don't see it and on top of the fact I'm hosting now tonight I might take the day off
    Reply
    Fonzi I won't have anything till this afternoon. If I can come up with anything at all for today. Not a great card IMO so far after researching a few hours. I gotta continue to search for my "value" game if I don't see it and on top of the fact I'm hosting now tonight I might take the day off
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 1:49 PM ET #3727

    CG KEEP DOING YOUR THING BRO I WAS JUST ASKING JUST IN CASE I HAD TO STAY A LITTLE LONGER! ITS ALL GOOD MY G! TDOG25 IS A WEIRD FUK BRO!
    Reply
    CG KEEP DOING YOUR THING BRO I WAS JUST ASKING JUST IN CASE I HAD TO STAY A LITTLE LONGER! ITS ALL GOOD MY G! TDOG25 IS A WEIRD FUK BRO!
     
    Evaubaut
    Evaubaut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:00 PM ET #3728

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    My boy in

    Vegas is saying that College is making other bets other than those he posts, he is a ticket writer at one of the books he visits....If that is true, it could explain why he had a breakdown of magnificent proportions the other night, I thought it was the steroids...Say it aint so, college, but I don't blame you, I wouldn't post ALL my bets either..>Hope you took the Cavs

    This post is pathetic
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    My boy in

    Vegas is saying that College is making other bets other than those he posts, he is a ticket writer at one of the books he visits....If that is true, it could explain why he had a breakdown of magnificent proportions the other night, I thought it was the steroids...Say it aint so, college, but I don't blame you, I wouldn't post ALL my bets either..>Hope you took the Cavs

    This post is pathetic
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:06 PM ET #3729

    Brady is Back!!!!!!!!!! I was in Covers jail since someone posted about me being a troll. I have been tracking CG since you all put me in jail and CG has done a great job. I have to say I am quite impressed with his capping and his ability to be measured and not taking every game under the sun. I thought he would revert back to what he was doing in Jersey but he has really become a damn PRO. He is going to hit a cold streak soon because he will regress to the mean at some point; however, I will not hate on him because he has proven me wrong. However I am still in the one percent and this amounts he bets are minute compared to the money I have in Manhattan Beach, paradise of the WORLD!!! Also, this clown Obama aint me; I am a GOPer for life and support another Bush presidency in my main an JEB BUSH 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BRADY IS OUT girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    Brady is Back!!!!!!!!!! I was in Covers jail since someone posted about me being a troll. I have been tracking CG since you all put me in jail and CG has done a great job. I have to say I am quite impressed with his capping and his ability to be measured and not taking every game under the sun. I thought he would revert back to what he was doing in Jersey but he has really become a damn PRO. He is going to hit a cold streak soon because he will regress to the mean at some point; however, I will not hate on him because he has proven me wrong. However I am still in the one percent and this amounts he bets are minute compared to the money I have in Manhattan Beach, paradise of the WORLD!!! Also, this clown Obama aint me; I am a GOPer for life and support another Bush presidency in my main an JEB BUSH 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BRADY IS OUT girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Evaubaut
    Evaubaut
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 48
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:07 PM ET #3730

    [Quote: Originally Posted by

    SpOrTzFaN1]colllegeeeeee my mannnnnnnn is EN FUEGo0o0o0o0o0o0o keep it rollinnnn kidddd STATEN ITALY IS TAILING U HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I WITH I COULD SEE WHAT HALF THESE KIDS LOOK LIKE IN PERSON KID HAVE NUN BETTER TO DO BUT HATE #CLOWNSQUAD ANY WAY JD IS OUTTYYYY 5 THOUSAND DUCESSSSSSSSS[/

    Quote]
    Lmao!
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by

    SpOrTzFaN1]colllegeeeeee my mannnnnnnn is EN FUEGo0o0o0o0o0o0o keep it rollinnnn kidddd STATEN ITALY IS TAILING U HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I WITH I COULD SEE WHAT HALF THESE KIDS LOOK LIKE IN PERSON KID HAVE NUN BETTER TO DO BUT HATE #CLOWNSQUAD ANY WAY JD IS OUTTYYYY 5 THOUSAND DUCESSSSSSSSS[/

    Quote]
    Lmao!
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:07 PM ET #3731

    If CG keeps on this pace, he can hang with my bikini model friends insread of these person on AFF/herpes central

    Reply
    If CG keeps on this pace, he can hang with my bikini model friends insread of these person on AFF/herpes central

     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:14 PM ET #3732

    CG, you are one crazy dude. I saw your vids. You may have a heart attack out here if you get so emotional about single games. Also lose some damn weight you fat behind :) do some cardio and get under 200. take care of yoruself before your fat behind is 6 feet under
    Reply
    CG, you are one crazy dude. I saw your vids. You may have a heart attack out here if you get so emotional about single games. Also lose some damn weight you fat behind :) do some cardio and get under 200. take care of yoruself before your fat behind is 6 feet under
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:20 PM ET #3733

    Evaubaut and jd the barber.  staten Italy legends

    brady send a few my way

    aff tho is legendary for milfs

     

    Reply

    Evaubaut and jd the barber.  staten Italy legends

    brady send a few my way

    aff tho is legendary for milfs

     

     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:21 PM ET #3734

    Oh man this thread just keeps getting better. 

    Reply
    Oh man this thread just keeps getting better. 

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:24 PM ET #3735

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    CG, you are one crazy dude. I saw your vids. You may have a heart attack out here if you get so emotional about single games. Also lose some damn weight you fat behind :) do some cardio and get under 200. take care of yoruself before your fat behind is 6 feet under

    I am not fat at all.. 6 foot and I weighed in at 205 yesterday with shoes and clothes on... and I lift so 205 isn't that fat if u lift. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    CG, you are one crazy dude. I saw your vids. You may have a heart attack out here if you get so emotional about single games. Also lose some damn weight you fat behind :) do some cardio and get under 200. take care of yoruself before your fat behind is 6 feet under

    I am not fat at all.. 6 foot and I weighed in at 205 yesterday with shoes and clothes on... and I lift so 205 isn't that fat if u lift. 

     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:27 PM ET #3736

    I will send a couple your way, CG. Your gift of gab gets you ladies about your looks; I have big respect for that. When I am in Vegas for Madness, i will be at the wynn beach club in one of the cabanas. Come by and you can hang with the 20 year old models. Get in pool shape and hit the gym today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    I will send a couple your way, CG. Your gift of gab gets you ladies about your looks; I have big respect for that. When I am in Vegas for Madness, i will be at the wynn beach club in one of the cabanas. Come by and you can hang with the 20 year old models. Get in pool shape and hit the gym today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:29 PM ET #3737

    I bet 5 dimes on Denver last night. I will give you 20% of that because that pick was damn legendary. You teach me about sports and I will show you how to become rich through the market.
    Reply
    I bet 5 dimes on Denver last night. I will give you 20% of that because that pick was damn legendary. You teach me about sports and I will show you how to become rich through the market.
     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:40 PM ET #3738

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    I bet 5 dimes on Denver last night. I will give you 20% of that because that pick was damn legendary. You teach me about sports and I will show you how to become rich through the market.



    somebody put this clown back in the box, he's like herpes - just keeps coming back
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    I bet 5 dimes on Denver last night. I will give you 20% of that because that pick was damn legendary. You teach me about sports and I will show you how to become rich through the market.



    somebody put this clown back in the box, he's like herpes - just keeps coming back
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:47 PM ET #3739

    Welcome back Brady.I see College welcomed you back with hand shake.Now how do we get Tdog25. On jail for his BS & Cussing. Waiting for plays College Denver was gift thanks.Again of you take that kid, back you are not that smart. But when it comes to picking games , you are a Genuis.
    Reply
    Welcome back Brady.I see College welcomed you back with hand shake.Now how do we get Tdog25. On jail for his BS & Cussing. Waiting for plays College Denver was gift thanks.Again of you take that kid, back you are not that smart. But when it comes to picking games , you are a Genuis.
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:49 PM ET #3740

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:




    somebody put this clown back in the box, he's like herpes - just keeps coming back

    Herpes would be a pleasure compared to Brady and Tdog.   Trolling fools.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:




    somebody put this clown back in the box, he's like herpes - just keeps coming back

    Herpes would be a pleasure compared to Brady and Tdog.   Trolling fools.  
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 2:51 PM ET #3741

    If I am a CLOWN, then everybody should be a clown since I live in a 3 million dollar home with ocean view in Manhattan Beach. CLOWN LIFE FOR ALL THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply
    If I am a CLOWN, then everybody should be a clown since I live in a 3 million dollar home with ocean view in Manhattan Beach. CLOWN LIFE FOR ALL THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    rooster411
    rooster411
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:07 PM ET #3742

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    If I am a CLOWN, then everybody should be a clown since I live in a 3 million dollar home with ocean view in Manhattan Beach. CLOWN LIFE FOR ALL THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    wow, most people would have a life with digs like that and not trolling a gambling website....unless the Manhattan Beach house was your parent's home and you are still living there.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    If I am a CLOWN, then everybody should be a clown since I live in a 3 million dollar home with ocean view in Manhattan Beach. CLOWN LIFE FOR ALL THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    wow, most people would have a life with digs like that and not trolling a gambling website....unless the Manhattan Beach house was your parent's home and you are still living there.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:11 PM ET #3743

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    Hey college,

    Do you converse with vanzack, rangerz, scal, and hawk by phone? Do you guys have each others phone numbers?

    Most of the time, we all call in at the same time via either Skype, GoToMeeting, or at minimum, speakerphone. That way, we don't hinder any "capping" time.

    Van usually just wishes CG nothing but good luck. but loses most of us when he starts talking about sport odds "derivatives"

    Scal usually stays on topic, but may vary off in a different direction, talking about pizza, or his beloved Knicks/Jets. Van tries to let him off with "bet what you know", but after about a 10-minute harangue, we "accidentally" cut his line.......

    One of us will usually F with Rangerz by say "Hi, it's your bro, TDog!", which causes most of us to hang up.

    The Hawk usually asks the most insightful questions to CG

    What's your favorite color? CG-"Green"

    Do you cook often? CG-"Yes"

    Do you date older women? CG-"Yes"

    I guess I'll never make it past cub reporter...............
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    Hey college,

    Do you converse with vanzack, rangerz, scal, and hawk by phone? Do you guys have each others phone numbers?

    Most of the time, we all call in at the same time via either Skype, GoToMeeting, or at minimum, speakerphone. That way, we don't hinder any "capping" time.

    Van usually just wishes CG nothing but good luck. but loses most of us when he starts talking about sport odds "derivatives"

    Scal usually stays on topic, but may vary off in a different direction, talking about pizza, or his beloved Knicks/Jets. Van tries to let him off with "bet what you know", but after about a 10-minute harangue, we "accidentally" cut his line.......

    One of us will usually F with Rangerz by say "Hi, it's your bro, TDog!", which causes most of us to hang up.

    The Hawk usually asks the most insightful questions to CG

    What's your favorite color? CG-"Green"

    Do you cook often? CG-"Yes"

    Do you date older women? CG-"Yes"

    I guess I'll never make it past cub reporter...............
     
    Bradyisgreat
    Bradyisgreat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 947
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:14 PM ET #3744

    My parents live in La Jolla, I live in Manhattan Beach. I bought the house 5 years ago at the downturn. It has gone up 1.2 since I have bought it. Got really lucky on it actually. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.
    Reply
    My parents live in La Jolla, I live in Manhattan Beach. I bought the house 5 years ago at the downturn. It has gone up 1.2 since I have bought it. Got really lucky on it actually. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:18 PM ET #3745

    tdog is an asre and that's being polite about it! Sounds like he's pushing crank or some other crap
    if he's  truthful about his bet sizes, (a real dirtbag)!

    CG,
    I recommend you take following supplements  (two of my immediate family members are MD's and this is their recommendation:

    Fish Oil (where the EPA DHA >= 2000 mg and DHA is preferably 4-5 times greater than the EPA)
    COQ10 (Good for heart and blood circulation and periodontal)
    Magnesium (Dilates blood vessels and keep BP down naturally)
    B12 tabs
    B Complex (B's are very good for stress)
    Garlic caps (if you eat a lot don't need)
    Vitamin C (ester C has best absorbtion)

    I say this because I know how stessful betting can
    be at times. Last time I went to Vegas I came very close to going
    to ER, honestly my heart rate went over 170 for a while, too much drinking and stress with the roller coaster of big wagers. You might think you are fine outside but inside especially in a decade or
    so for you things can turn foul if
    you're not careful (I'm in my 40's). Also for every alchoholic beverage you have have a water.
    Went to cardiologist after this and got a stress test and have been cleared but please be careful brother. I care!

    Reply

    tdog is an asre and that's being polite about it! Sounds like he's pushing crank or some other crap
    if he's  truthful about his bet sizes, (a real dirtbag)!

    CG,
    I recommend you take following supplements  (two of my immediate family members are MD's and this is their recommendation:

    Fish Oil (where the EPA DHA >= 2000 mg and DHA is preferably 4-5 times greater than the EPA)
    COQ10 (Good for heart and blood circulation and periodontal)
    Magnesium (Dilates blood vessels and keep BP down naturally)
    B12 tabs
    B Complex (B's are very good for stress)
    Garlic caps (if you eat a lot don't need)
    Vitamin C (ester C has best absorbtion)

    I say this because I know how stessful betting can
    be at times. Last time I went to Vegas I came very close to going
    to ER, honestly my heart rate went over 170 for a while, too much drinking and stress with the roller coaster of big wagers. You might think you are fine outside but inside especially in a decade or
    so for you things can turn foul if
    you're not careful (I'm in my 40's). Also for every alchoholic beverage you have have a water.
    Went to cardiologist after this and got a stress test and have been cleared but please be careful brother. I care!

     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:18 PM ET #3746

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    My parents live in La Jolla, I live in Manhattan Beach. I bought the house 5 years ago at the downturn. It has gone up 1.2 since I have bought it. Got really lucky on it actually. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.


    Dude, nobody gives a shi.tt about you, your parents, or your fake house
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyisgreat:

    My parents live in La Jolla, I live in Manhattan Beach. I bought the house 5 years ago at the downturn. It has gone up 1.2 since I have bought it. Got really lucky on it actually. Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.


    Dude, nobody gives a shi.tt about you, your parents, or your fake house
     
    BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 858
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:23 PM ET #3747

    this is so classic.  Now cg is getting medical advice from a diver

    pigeon I mean hawk stick to your day job your not very funny
    Reply
    this is so classic.  Now cg is getting medical advice from a diver

    pigeon I mean hawk stick to your day job your not very funny
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:25 PM ET #3748

    CG:

    and you can add vitamin D3 to that.

    Reply

    CG:

    and you can add vitamin D3 to that.

     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:25 PM ET #3749

    CG:

    and you can add vitamin D3 to that.

    Reply

    CG:

    and you can add vitamin D3 to that.

     
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2015 - 3:29 PM ET #3750

    LittleWilliy;

    He can take it or leave it. Just looking out for guy
    and there hundreds of books and articles on this stuff all over
    the place that will just reiterate what I'm saying.

    Reply

    LittleWilliy;

    He can take it or leave it. Just looking out for guy
    and there hundreds of books and articles on this stuff all over
    the place that will just reiterate what I'm saying.

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 150151152 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,964
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,288
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,683
    • MLB Playoffs 5,987
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 556
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,309

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.