U should hear these ppl in the sportsbook. Look like all $10-$15 bettors. I'm not hating or anything just shows how dead sportsbetting is overall I wonder why? Most people only bet college and nfl foot I guess
U should hear these ppl in the sportsbook. Look like all $10-$15 bettors. I'm not hating or anything just shows how dead sportsbetting is overall I wonder why? Most people only bet college and nfl foot I guess
Up 7 big threee. Let's gooo!! I know a lot who tailed me took ML also. I mean I'm happy with my K play at +6 so I won't complain if they win. Hope they get an outright win for my boys who took the ML too like champs!!
Up 7 big threee. Let's gooo!! I know a lot who tailed me took ML also. I mean I'm happy with my K play at +6 so I won't complain if they win. Hope they get an outright win for my boys who took the ML too like champs!!
Tdog Mr $3,300 Lost Hornets & Grizzlies outright Won on Clev You need College to bail you on Denver You either lose $600 for the day Or 1-3 Down $6,000 That Alit Monoply &$$ Got get back on Espn Scoreboard only phone Go Denver Nuggets
Tdog Mr $3,300 Lost Hornets & Grizzlies outright Won on Clev You need College to bail you on Denver You either lose $600 for the day Or 1-3 Down $6,000 That Alit Monoply &$$ Got get back on Espn Scoreboard only phone Go Denver Nuggets
U should hear these ppl in the sportsbook. Look like all $10-$15 bettors. I'm not hating or anything just shows how dead sportsbetting is overall I wonder why? Most people only bet college and nfl foot I guess
The Asian MILF put $5 on a parlay and you were bragging about it!
Now people who bet double or triple that amount show how dead sportsbetting is!?!
Asian MILF, you reading this!? You're just a small timer to CG and the reason why sportsbetting won't make it!
Uh oh!
The Wynn just adjusted the odds for you having shotgun marriage ministered by an Elvis impersonator in a fat suit:
CG is Married at the end of Vegas trip +300
CG is Not married at the end of Vegas trip -425
Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:
U should hear these ppl in the sportsbook. Look like all $10-$15 bettors. I'm not hating or anything just shows how dead sportsbetting is overall I wonder why? Most people only bet college and nfl foot I guess
The Asian MILF put $5 on a parlay and you were bragging about it!
Now people who bet double or triple that amount show how dead sportsbetting is!?!
Asian MILF, you reading this!? You're just a small timer to CG and the reason why sportsbetting won't make it!
Uh oh!
The Wynn just adjusted the odds for you having shotgun marriage ministered by an Elvis impersonator in a fat suit:
3-0 now fading fear the deer. This team is horrid right now it's great. Will be monitoring all there games the rest of the year and fade them whenever I see insane VALUE like I did tonight
3-0 now fading fear the deer. This team is horrid right now it's great. Will be monitoring all there games the rest of the year and fade them whenever I see insane VALUE like I did tonight
Sportsbooks here are tremendous to whoever asked. MOOO- yea it's real chill mostly dead in the sportsbooks I usually watch at home but went to book tonight because this shitt game wasent on tv here
Sportsbooks here are tremendous to whoever asked. MOOO- yea it's real chill mostly dead in the sportsbooks I usually watch at home but went to book tonight because this shitt game wasent on tv here
Time to start looking at tommorow's card now. Can't ever be satisfied. Stay discplined and only play the games I loved. I looked at whole college card today saw tons of great matchups on paper but no good bets too evenly matched... Went to nba and saw the insane VALUE in this bet and delivered like usual
Time to start looking at tommorow's card now. Can't ever be satisfied. Stay discplined and only play the games I loved. I looked at whole college card today saw tons of great matchups on paper but no good bets too evenly matched... Went to nba and saw the insane VALUE in this bet and delivered like usual
That's what I'm saying Scal. 3-0 fading them now including 2K play hits with the bulls last Monday and the pitiful nuggets tonight. Milwaukee fade train to the bank!!
That's what I'm saying Scal. 3-0 fading them now including 2K play hits with the bulls last Monday and the pitiful nuggets tonight. Milwaukee fade train to the bank!!
Two seperate "K" play hits.. Fading these bumbs I meant to say. Bulls -7 last Monday and Nuggets +6 today. I always say when u can find a team in a slump no matter the sport keep fading them in certain spots. I mean Milwaukee had been a cash cow especially on the road. 21-8 ATS at one point on the road!!! U don't think that's going to even out? I might not be the smartest person but I got a mind for this business fellas!
Two seperate "K" play hits.. Fading these bumbs I meant to say. Bulls -7 last Monday and Nuggets +6 today. I always say when u can find a team in a slump no matter the sport keep fading them in certain spots. I mean Milwaukee had been a cash cow especially on the road. 21-8 ATS at one point on the road!!! U don't think that's going to even out? I might not be the smartest person but I got a mind for this business fellas!