• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 146147148 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    TheGoldenGoose
    baronman
    BWS77
    The Hawk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 146147148 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #3626

    Hope u hit ur bet tho. U sick Fuckk no hate from me unless anyone accuses me of lying because that's one thing I don't do
    Reply
    Hope u hit ur bet tho. U sick Fuckk no hate from me unless anyone accuses me of lying because that's one thing I don't do
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 7:46 PM ET #3627

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    CLEVELAND CAVS bruh....



    Haven't you been told 100 times in a 100 different ways to STFU and stay out of the Thread?  You want to get boxed?  I can help you get there.

    Now, STFU and STAY OUT.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    CLEVELAND CAVS bruh....



    Haven't you been told 100 times in a 100 different ways to STFU and stay out of the Thread?  You want to get boxed?  I can help you get there.

    Now, STFU and STAY OUT.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 7:53 PM ET #3628

    Gonna get caught up on the thread some just had a great workout. Saw this unreal brunette milf in the gym but her husband kept staring at me he looked like he wanted to drop a weight on my neck when I was doing my butterflies lol. Starting tommorow I have family members coming and 3 diff sets of them just ironic how they set it up one week after another. So I'm not on my own again till march 18th. I'm doing so good on my own with the capping and betting and everything so I'll be happy when they are all gone to be honest. I mean it will be nice to see them I just told them already I have to run my operation as I have been. But u know how it is hosting it's hard to run your "normal scedule". When u live in Vegas it seems everyone wants to visit u now and be your best friend lol
    Reply
    Gonna get caught up on the thread some just had a great workout. Saw this unreal brunette milf in the gym but her husband kept staring at me he looked like he wanted to drop a weight on my neck when I was doing my butterflies lol. Starting tommorow I have family members coming and 3 diff sets of them just ironic how they set it up one week after another. So I'm not on my own again till march 18th. I'm doing so good on my own with the capping and betting and everything so I'll be happy when they are all gone to be honest. I mean it will be nice to see them I just told them already I have to run my operation as I have been. But u know how it is hosting it's hard to run your "normal scedule". When u live in Vegas it seems everyone wants to visit u now and be your best friend lol
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 7:56 PM ET #3629

    Gotta go to shows now and do all BS stuff the rest of this week smh. CG just wants to cap and watch his bet (s). going I go see Hoover dam tho. I been before that place is epic and CG isn't no sightseer but it's really cool
    Reply
    Gotta go to shows now and do all BS stuff the rest of this week smh. CG just wants to cap and watch his bet (s). going I go see Hoover dam tho. I been before that place is epic and CG isn't no sightseer but it's really cool
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:02 PM ET #3630

    Been gone 5 hours back from second job .Put my College picks in the other thread . Love it nobody checked out Ok time will tell.See Tdog25 ( the kid) is under fire. Good luck College took you pick .Got pro game going .I can't say .Just say I'm from Occc. Ok got get caught up on the threads & Video to boot. Big Willy bring popcorn & I will get the Neecastles.
    Reply
    Been gone 5 hours back from second job .Put my College picks in the other thread . Love it nobody checked out Ok time will tell.See Tdog25 ( the kid) is under fire. Good luck College took you pick .Got pro game going .I can't say .Just say I'm from Occc. Ok got get caught up on the threads & Video to boot. Big Willy bring popcorn & I will get the Neecastles.
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:03 PM ET #3631

    Meant Newcastles .
    Reply
    Meant Newcastles .
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #3632

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Who is Jeremy renner? Lol

    Actor....   The Town, Avengers, Hurt Locker, Bourne Legacy.   

    Can't believe no one has ever said that to you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Who is Jeremy renner? Lol

    Actor....   The Town, Avengers, Hurt Locker, Bourne Legacy.   

    Can't believe no one has ever said that to you
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:06 PM ET #3633

    Scal u and Obama u bring up a fair point on the ML on the Nuggets tonight but I look at it as I got a very very solid K play at +6 and it's my only bet of the evening. Don't wanna get too greedy and ask for the ML also. As my bankroll grows higher and higher (hopefully) I can take some ML shots on dogs. But for now just solid plays getting a generous amount of pts is great with me
    Reply
    Scal u and Obama u bring up a fair point on the ML on the Nuggets tonight but I look at it as I got a very very solid K play at +6 and it's my only bet of the evening. Don't wanna get too greedy and ask for the ML also. As my bankroll grows higher and higher (hopefully) I can take some ML shots on dogs. But for now just solid plays getting a generous amount of pts is great with me
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:07 PM ET #3634

    BWS- nah man. I'm not a big movie guy so had no clue who he even was lol
    Reply
    BWS- nah man. I'm not a big movie guy so had no clue who he even was lol
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:13 PM ET #3635

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    What the fuk. This guy was like a brother to me. I have disowned this mother fuker. Talk to the writers bruh. Get off me. 

    Dude. GTFO.

    Go update your "CG out by May 1, 2015" thread, you piece of shiite.......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    What the fuk. This guy was like a brother to me. I have disowned this mother fuker. Talk to the writers bruh. Get off me. 

    Dude. GTFO.

    Go update your "CG out by May 1, 2015" thread, you piece of shiite.......
     
    mbialowas
    mbialowas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 4681
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:20 PM ET #3636

    Covers Team should really throw that douchhe rag Tdog in the penalty box.  Guy is littering this thread with a bunch of trash 
    Reply
    Covers Team should really throw that douchhe rag Tdog in the penalty box.  Guy is littering this thread with a bunch of trash 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:34 PM ET #3637

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal u and Obama u bring up a fair point on the ML on the Nuggets tonight but I look at it as I got a very very solid K play at +6 and it's my only bet of the evening. Don't wanna get too greedy and ask for the ML also. As my bankroll grows higher and higher (hopefully) I can take some ML shots on dogs. But for now just solid plays getting a generous amount of pts is great with me

    I understand 1K is 1K but if you really think they are going to win, given all that surrounds this team (the firing, the home losing streak), if they do win, in my view it will be a statement win (i.e. come out strong and leave no doubt for the second half).

    So the first half will be the litmus test.

    I've looked at this game some more in the last hour and you do have a legit shot and yes I now agree 6 is more unreasonable than at first blush.

    Hope you get it.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Scal u and Obama u bring up a fair point on the ML on the Nuggets tonight but I look at it as I got a very very solid K play at +6 and it's my only bet of the evening. Don't wanna get too greedy and ask for the ML also. As my bankroll grows higher and higher (hopefully) I can take some ML shots on dogs. But for now just solid plays getting a generous amount of pts is great with me

    I understand 1K is 1K but if you really think they are going to win, given all that surrounds this team (the firing, the home losing streak), if they do win, in my view it will be a statement win (i.e. come out strong and leave no doubt for the second half).

    So the first half will be the litmus test.

    I've looked at this game some more in the last hour and you do have a legit shot and yes I now agree 6 is more unreasonable than at first blush.

    Hope you get it.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:35 PM ET #3638

    hawk/goose/mbialowas-  

    30 min till tip in the pepsi center!

    Reply

    hawk/goose/mbialowas-  

    30 min till tip in the pepsi center!

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:37 PM ET #3639

    thanks scal we shall see sir

    Reply

    thanks scal we shall see sir

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:54 PM ET #3640


    I'll be sideline.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I'll be sideline.
     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:56 PM ET #3641

    I'm on board with nuggies. Spread and ML
    Reply
    I'm on board with nuggies. Spread and ML
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 8:57 PM ET #3642

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Gonna get caught up on the thread some just had a great workout. Saw this unreal brunette milf in the gym but her husband kept staring at me he looked like he wanted to drop a weight on my neck when I was doing my butterflies lol. Starting tommorow I have family members coming and 3 diff sets of them just ironic how they set it up one week after another. So I'm not on my own again till march 18th. I'm doing so good on my own with the capping and betting and everything so I'll be happy when they are all gone to be honest. I mean it will be nice to see them I just told them already I have to run my operation as I have been. But u know how it is hosting it's hard to run your "normal scedule". When u live in Vegas it seems everyone wants to visit u now and be your best friend lol

    I've heard from people that lived in Vegas that visiting friends/family ends up being one of the biggest negatives.  Because people are always coming in, and everyone wants to party and gamble and do all the touristy stuff.  Good plan to stick to your routine and work them in around that, not the other way around.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Gonna get caught up on the thread some just had a great workout. Saw this unreal brunette milf in the gym but her husband kept staring at me he looked like he wanted to drop a weight on my neck when I was doing my butterflies lol. Starting tommorow I have family members coming and 3 diff sets of them just ironic how they set it up one week after another. So I'm not on my own again till march 18th. I'm doing so good on my own with the capping and betting and everything so I'll be happy when they are all gone to be honest. I mean it will be nice to see them I just told them already I have to run my operation as I have been. But u know how it is hosting it's hard to run your "normal scedule". When u live in Vegas it seems everyone wants to visit u now and be your best friend lol

    I've heard from people that lived in Vegas that visiting friends/family ends up being one of the biggest negatives.  Because people are always coming in, and everyone wants to party and gamble and do all the touristy stuff.  Good plan to stick to your routine and work them in around that, not the other way around.  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:07 PM ET #3643

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I'll be sideline.

    Nuggets season ticker holder?

    That must be torture this year.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


    I'll be sideline.

    Nuggets season ticker holder?

    That must be torture this year.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:18 PM ET #3644

    Nice start up 13-3. Keep it up Nuggets!!
    Reply
    Nice start up 13-3. Keep it up Nuggets!!
     
    SportsTime
    SportsTime
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 233
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:21 PM ET #3645

    I'm onboard…Lets go Denver 
    Reply
    I'm onboard…Lets go Denver 
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:27 PM ET #3646

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Gonna get caught up on the thread some just had a great workout. Saw this unreal brunette milf in the gym but her husband kept staring at me he looked like he wanted to drop a weight on my neck when I was doing my butterflies lol. Starting tommorow I have family members coming and 3 diff sets of them just ironic how they set it up one week after another. So I'm not on my own again till march 18th. I'm doing so good on my own with the capping and betting and everything so I'll be happy when they are all gone to be honest. I mean it will be nice to see them I just told them already I have to run my operation as I have been. But u know how it is hosting it's hard to run your "normal scedule". When u live in Vegas it seems everyone wants to visit u now and be your best friend lol
    I've heard from people that lived in Vegas that visiting friends/family ends up being one of the biggest negatives.  Because people are always coming in, and everyone wants to party and gamble and do all the touristy stuff.  Good plan to stick to your routine and work them in around that, not the other way around.
    dafuq are you?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Gonna get caught up on the thread some just had a great workout. Saw this unreal brunette milf in the gym but her husband kept staring at me he looked like he wanted to drop a weight on my neck when I was doing my butterflies lol. Starting tommorow I have family members coming and 3 diff sets of them just ironic how they set it up one week after another. So I'm not on my own again till march 18th. I'm doing so good on my own with the capping and betting and everything so I'll be happy when they are all gone to be honest. I mean it will be nice to see them I just told them already I have to run my operation as I have been. But u know how it is hosting it's hard to run your "normal scedule". When u live in Vegas it seems everyone wants to visit u now and be your best friend lol
    I've heard from people that lived in Vegas that visiting friends/family ends up being one of the biggest negatives.  Because people are always coming in, and everyone wants to party and gamble and do all the touristy stuff.  Good plan to stick to your routine and work them in around that, not the other way around.
    dafuq are you?
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:31 PM ET #3647

    tdog youre a fuuckin wierdo bro 
    Reply
    tdog youre a fuuckin wierdo bro 
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:35 PM ET #3648

    Tied after one... Matador defense by both ballclubs
    Reply
    Tied after one... Matador defense by both ballclubs
     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:37 PM ET #3649

    Quote Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops:

    College is the most honest guy in this site. i would wager a K that he is not lying. No way in hell actually he is lying. this dude is honest to a fault. if you look at his football log, he posted everything and that was like 5-10 games a weekend. dont doubt this dude's veracity. I will kick someone's behind if you do bc if there is one thing you can take to the bank, it is College is the most honest dude on covers.
     you people are crazy with your conspiraciries.

    ok brady. youre a wierdo too bro sure just create another username so u can blow CG 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops:

    College is the most honest guy in this site. i would wager a K that he is not lying. No way in hell actually he is lying. this dude is honest to a fault. if you look at his football log, he posted everything and that was like 5-10 games a weekend. dont doubt this dude's veracity. I will kick someone's behind if you do bc if there is one thing you can take to the bank, it is College is the most honest dude on covers.
     you people are crazy with your conspiraciries.

    ok brady. youre a wierdo too bro sure just create another username so u can blow CG 
     
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 9:40 PM ET #3650

    College got caught up on the today's from Tdog25.How many times did I tell you . You are dealing with a Kid(16-21). He is Liar .Example tonight 4 $3,300 -$3,000 bets . I love it he lost his Hornet bet -8/ LALakers already. Better yet I went against him & hit ^ 194.In the other threads, you naysayers . How did you let him get to you like that . Ever hear of the story of Emperors New Clothes. God you bought hook , line & sinker. Tdog25 waiting for 4th shout out. Been I. Your corner despite some theses haters on here. You ever see me cuss like a lot these guys out here .Especially Tdog 25 mouth. Let's get this Denver win or cover. Got to go on Espn scoreboard to cheer us on P..S College Gambler put some pants on. HAHA.
    Reply
    College got caught up on the today's from Tdog25.How many times did I tell you . You are dealing with a Kid(16-21). He is Liar .Example tonight 4 $3,300 -$3,000 bets . I love it he lost his Hornet bet -8/ LALakers already. Better yet I went against him & hit ^ 194.In the other threads, you naysayers . How did you let him get to you like that . Ever hear of the story of Emperors New Clothes. God you bought hook , line & sinker. Tdog25 waiting for 4th shout out. Been I. Your corner despite some theses haters on here. You ever see me cuss like a lot these guys out here .Especially Tdog 25 mouth. Let's get this Denver win or cover. Got to go on Espn scoreboard to cheer us on P..S College Gambler put some pants on. HAHA.
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 146147148 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,338
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,884
    • MLB Playoffs 5,741
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,450
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,126
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,420
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,308
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,020

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.