Yes I am 2-0 fading Milwaukee the last week and kicked myself for not taking the Jazz sat night but I didn't think they are worthy of laying 4 pts. Regardless I hate this Milwaukee team and expect to be 3-0 fading them at the end of tonight
Yes I am 2-0 fading Milwaukee the last week and kicked myself for not taking the Jazz sat night but I didn't think they are worthy of laying 4 pts. Regardless I hate this Milwaukee team and expect to be 3-0 fading them at the end of tonight
It's sad and pathetic the steps people r taking to try to get me to crack an do something stupid out here so I fail. Not gonna happen tho. Let's go NUGGETS!!
It's sad and pathetic the steps people r taking to try to get me to crack an do something stupid out here so I fail. Not gonna happen tho. Let's go NUGGETS!!
Hey fuk you college. You insecure fuk. You made a video abou this? Fuk you. You friggin fool. You were like a brother to me. Suck my balls. I never said I said it. I said a writer told me that. I have no idea what you bet you fuking roid monkey. I will go 50 shades of grey on your behind and make a video of it. Why u mad bruh? You're like mike the situation. Don't call out people you never met assholee. You were like a brother to me. You are a friggin person bruh. It's a public forum assshole. Learn reading comprehension "pro bettor". darn you nick. You need help. You obviously didn't read. You are herpes dude.
Hey fuk you college. You insecure fuk. You made a video abou this? Fuk you. You friggin fool. You were like a brother to me. Suck my balls. I never said I said it. I said a writer told me that. I have no idea what you bet you fuking roid monkey. I will go 50 shades of grey on your behind and make a video of it. Why u mad bruh? You're like mike the situation. Don't call out people you never met assholee. You were like a brother to me. You are a friggin person bruh. It's a public forum assshole. Learn reading comprehension "pro bettor". darn you nick. You need help. You obviously didn't read. You are herpes dude.
Good luck, is there no way to block the idiots from posting? They are very annoying and messng up a great read!! I even brought my bookie in and now he reads you everyday. with your pick!!
Good luck, is there no way to block the idiots from posting? They are very annoying and messng up a great read!! I even brought my bookie in and now he reads you everyday. with your pick!!
Hey fuk you college. You insecure fuk. You made a video abou this? Fuk you. You friggin fool. You were like a brother to me. Suck my balls. I never said I said it. I said a writer told me that. I have no idea what you bet you fuking roid monkey. I will go 50 shades of grey on your behind and make a video of it. Why u mad bruh? You're like mike the situation. Don't call out people you never met assholee. You were like a brother to me. You are a friggin person bruh. It's a public forum assshole. Learn reading comprehension "pro bettor". darn you nick. You need help. You obviously didn't read. You are herpes dude.
This thread is better than any reality show on tv.
Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:
Hey fuk you college. You insecure fuk. You made a video abou this? Fuk you. You friggin fool. You were like a brother to me. Suck my balls. I never said I said it. I said a writer told me that. I have no idea what you bet you fuking roid monkey. I will go 50 shades of grey on your behind and make a video of it. Why u mad bruh? You're like mike the situation. Don't call out people you never met assholee. You were like a brother to me. You are a friggin person bruh. It's a public forum assshole. Learn reading comprehension "pro bettor". darn you nick. You need help. You obviously didn't read. You are herpes dude.
This thread is better than any reality show on tv.
I think the spread should be a pk em Obama. Nuggets will win I think too. I'm just taking that lovely +6 to be safe tho. I'll be thrilled if I can hit this K play on them
ML odds are far better if you think the home losing streak can be broken (7 weeks of Home losses if they lose tonight) for a fraction of the bet for the same payout and no juice. That streak along with the coach firing is a pretty powerful motivator for an outright win as I already noted.
Ah well, your bet it in so what does it matter at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:
I think the spread should be a pk em Obama. Nuggets will win I think too. I'm just taking that lovely +6 to be safe tho. I'll be thrilled if I can hit this K play on them
ML odds are far better if you think the home losing streak can be broken (7 weeks of Home losses if they lose tonight) for a fraction of the bet for the same payout and no juice. That streak along with the coach firing is a pretty powerful motivator for an outright win as I already noted.
Ah well, your bet it in so what does it matter at this point.
tdog is a tailor made girl!! phuck u tdog! keep doing ur thing cg im loving this thread and appreciate the honesty win or lose. rooting for u to keep this up and if i were u i would ignore the scumbag tdog. guy is a real piece of shitt trying to get a rise out of u. ignore him and get that paper cg.
tdog is a tailor made girl!! phuck u tdog! keep doing ur thing cg im loving this thread and appreciate the honesty win or lose. rooting for u to keep this up and if i were u i would ignore the scumbag tdog. guy is a real piece of shitt trying to get a rise out of u. ignore him and get that paper cg.