Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper
People can question whether I will make it or not out here but when people are accusing me of lying is when I get angry.
I go out of my way to be honest with all of you with the exact games im betting and at the exact amounts. For myself and for all of you to know exactly to the penny where I stand on this journey each and every day
People can question whether I will make it or not out here but when people are accusing me of lying is when I get angry.
I go out of my way to be honest with all of you with the exact games im betting and at the exact amounts. For myself and for all of you to know exactly to the penny where I stand on this journey each and every day
And as long as you're spilling the beans, why don't you tell College what book he works at?
And as long as you're spilling the beans, why don't you tell College what book he works at?
except Virginia is a good squad.. I don't think Milwaukee is good at all. They are really playing terrible, terrible basketball... as are the Nuggets but this Bucks team has no confidence at all right now and no identity.
im 2-0 fading them (Bucks at Bulls last Monday had Bulls-7, Bucks at Lakers on Friday had Lakers +6)
we shall see for sure, but Scal you had this big writeup after my Lakers +6 bet against this shitt Milwaukee team talking about the Lakers wanting a lottery pick and all this other nonsense and how they couldn't win 3 in a row and the LAKESHOW won by 7.
I really could just see this Milwaukee team going on a horrid ATS losing streak now (considering there ATS record was so good before all star break)
it's always risky betting on terrible teams like Denver, but I feel the Bucks have fallen so far off themselves now and them laying -6 on the road is a complete joke.
except Virginia is a good squad.. I don't think Milwaukee is good at all. They are really playing terrible, terrible basketball... as are the Nuggets but this Bucks team has no confidence at all right now and no identity.
im 2-0 fading them (Bucks at Bulls last Monday had Bulls-7, Bucks at Lakers on Friday had Lakers +6)
we shall see for sure, but Scal you had this big writeup after my Lakers +6 bet against this shitt Milwaukee team talking about the Lakers wanting a lottery pick and all this other nonsense and how they couldn't win 3 in a row and the LAKESHOW won by 7.
I really could just see this Milwaukee team going on a horrid ATS losing streak now (considering there ATS record was so good before all star break)
it's always risky betting on terrible teams like Denver, but I feel the Bucks have fallen so far off themselves now and them laying -6 on the road is a complete joke.
F It just get these wins CG! Dont give a damn how much you bet just as long as you win my G its your money anyways! Thanks for sharing you bets too my dude!!!
i have not placed one wager that i have not put on here. and the amount risked is always exact to the penny.
F It just get these wins CG! Dont give a damn how much you bet just as long as you win my G its your money anyways! Thanks for sharing you bets too my dude!!!
i have not placed one wager that i have not put on here. and the amount risked is always exact to the penny.
No doubt you're juicing bruh
No doubt you're juicing bruh
thanks Obama
yea tdog is def trying to get under my skin i am very pi$$ed off now to be honest.
I go out of my way to shop the best lines, wait for the right opportunity and time each day to actually drive to the particular casino that is offering me the best line and then post here the EXACT bet i made and the EXACT dollar amount
tdog- there is something wrong with you.
thanks Obama
yea tdog is def trying to get under my skin i am very pi$$ed off now to be honest.
I go out of my way to shop the best lines, wait for the right opportunity and time each day to actually drive to the particular casino that is offering me the best line and then post here the EXACT bet i made and the EXACT dollar amount
tdog- there is something wrong with you.
College is the most honest guy in this site. i would wager a K that he is not lying. No way in hell actually he is lying. this dude is honest to a fault. if you look at his football log, he posted everything and that was like 5-10 games a weekend. dont doubt this dude's veracity. I will kick someone's behind if you do bc if there is one thing you can take to the bank, it is College is the most honest dude on covers.
LOL, Obama is pissed! Don't fuc,kk with his man
College is the most honest guy in this site. i would wager a K that he is not lying. No way in hell actually he is lying. this dude is honest to a fault. if you look at his football log, he posted everything and that was like 5-10 games a weekend. dont doubt this dude's veracity. I will kick someone's behind if you do bc if there is one thing you can take to the bank, it is College is the most honest dude on covers.
LOL, Obama is pissed! Don't fuc,kk with his man
No doubt you're juicing bruh
ive never even taken protein in my life or creatine in my life, but yea IM ON ROIDS
tdog whats wrong with u bro
No doubt you're juicing bruh
ive never even taken protein in my life or creatine in my life, but yea IM ON ROIDS
tdog whats wrong with u bro
Now back to the game:
Let's not forget that this Bucks team is not the same team we saw earlier in the year. It's been mentioned that they're still learning to play with MCW at point. I think this is a huge factor. He'll gel with his teammates eventually, but in the NBA, this takes time - lots of time. I expect him to provide many turnovers tonight and the Bucks will continue to struggle offensively. Look at their offensive numbers since he was acquired
In addition to that, OJ Mayo will not play tonight... so where are the bench points going to come from? If there is a venue that you need your bench, it's in Denver, where road teams struggle to catch their breath. It's a sorry bench with OJ, but without him....abysmal
Denver is catching 6 tonight because they too are terrible. But, if they've ever been motivated to win a game, it's tonight.
CG, obviously, I like the play. For me, it's more of a fade of Milwaukee. But, Shaw getting canned is an excellent angle and I will be jumping on board
Let's get this!!
Now back to the game:
Let's not forget that this Bucks team is not the same team we saw earlier in the year. It's been mentioned that they're still learning to play with MCW at point. I think this is a huge factor. He'll gel with his teammates eventually, but in the NBA, this takes time - lots of time. I expect him to provide many turnovers tonight and the Bucks will continue to struggle offensively. Look at their offensive numbers since he was acquired
In addition to that, OJ Mayo will not play tonight... so where are the bench points going to come from? If there is a venue that you need your bench, it's in Denver, where road teams struggle to catch their breath. It's a sorry bench with OJ, but without him....abysmal
Denver is catching 6 tonight because they too are terrible. But, if they've ever been motivated to win a game, it's tonight.
CG, obviously, I like the play. For me, it's more of a fade of Milwaukee. But, Shaw getting canned is an excellent angle and I will be jumping on board
Let's get this!!
bro, I think you're a 5k bettor...
bro, I think you're a 5k bettor...
What the fuk dude....I'm many miles away from you, how would i know? I do know that EVERYONE at that book watches your videos...That's what happens when you put your face on tv...
What the fuk dude....I'm many miles away from you, how would i know? I do know that EVERYONE at that book watches your videos...That's what happens when you put your face on tv...
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
- MLB Playoffs 5,559
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
