• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 143144145 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    rooster411
    tdog25
    scalabrine
    collegegambler
    tsw
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 143144145 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    rooster411
    rooster411
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:21 PM ET #3551

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    3, 6, 13 THEORY DOES NOT APPLY ON THIS PICK...

    THAT IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER..

    3 6 13 IS WHEN AN NBA ROAD TEAM IS GETTING THOSE POINTS....NOT HOME TEAM, ALTHOUGH 6 POINTS IS ALWAYS A PLAY ON THE DOG FOR ME 


    Right on, thanks for the clarification, almost ran to get a loan for this bad boy,  Thanks for saving me.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:


    3, 6, 13 THEORY DOES NOT APPLY ON THIS PICK...

    THAT IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER..

    3 6 13 IS WHEN AN NBA ROAD TEAM IS GETTING THOSE POINTS....NOT HOME TEAM, ALTHOUGH 6 POINTS IS ALWAYS A PLAY ON THE DOG FOR ME 


    Right on, thanks for the clarification, almost ran to get a loan for this bad boy,  Thanks for saving me.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:24 PM ET #3552

    IN HONOR OF BARON MAN, PIECE OF SHITT THAT HE IS, HERE ARE my picks for tonight:

    Cavs -10.5 $3300
    Grizzlies -8.0 $3300
    Hornets -8.0 $3300
    NUGGETS +6 $3300 (ITALIAN SPECIAL)
    Reply
    IN HONOR OF BARON MAN, PIECE OF SHITT THAT HE IS, HERE ARE my picks for tonight:

    Cavs -10.5 $3300
    Grizzlies -8.0 $3300
    Hornets -8.0 $3300
    NUGGETS +6 $3300 (ITALIAN SPECIAL)
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:28 PM ET #3553

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    thanks baron..  I just cant get over Milwaukee laying 6 on the road the way they are playing.  

    It's always risky taking "dead" teams like the Nuggets but if there is ever a game they can step up it's tonight as the coach just got fired and if there is ever an opponent they could step up against it's Milwaukee especially getting +6 at home

     



    CG is living dangerously with this pick backing a team that has lost 19 of 21.

    Yes they are home and the angle of 'play hard the game after the head coach got fired' usually comes through in my experience. It's a pretty solid angle.

    My worry would be the Bucks being on a losing streak of their own looking to break out of it before heading to golden state to avoid a sweep out west.

    Lost to the lakers and jazz on this trip but the lakers win was byron's revenge vs. Kidd so that may not be a true indicator of how down the bucks are.

    Granted they are down, way down since the trade deadline and after they inserted Carter-Williams into the starting lineup (the guy can't shoot) but did break out for 16 last game which would worry me if I had a Nuggets side here.

    Kidd and company need to get out of this rut fast to end their precipitous drop in the East and if you lose 3 in a row to the Lakers/Jazz/Denver, who can you beat, hence a 'end it tonight' mentality? To be determined. 

    Denver may be the worst team in the league at the moment, not talent-wise but just as an organization as a whole.

    It's a dangerous game with a spread that is curiously similar to last night's Cuse/Virginia game (I.e. Just enough to get us to bite on the home dog).

    Should be interesting...dangerous...but interesting...



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    thanks baron..  I just cant get over Milwaukee laying 6 on the road the way they are playing.  

    It's always risky taking "dead" teams like the Nuggets but if there is ever a game they can step up it's tonight as the coach just got fired and if there is ever an opponent they could step up against it's Milwaukee especially getting +6 at home

     



    CG is living dangerously with this pick backing a team that has lost 19 of 21.

    Yes they are home and the angle of 'play hard the game after the head coach got fired' usually comes through in my experience. It's a pretty solid angle.

    My worry would be the Bucks being on a losing streak of their own looking to break out of it before heading to golden state to avoid a sweep out west.

    Lost to the lakers and jazz on this trip but the lakers win was byron's revenge vs. Kidd so that may not be a true indicator of how down the bucks are.

    Granted they are down, way down since the trade deadline and after they inserted Carter-Williams into the starting lineup (the guy can't shoot) but did break out for 16 last game which would worry me if I had a Nuggets side here.

    Kidd and company need to get out of this rut fast to end their precipitous drop in the East and if you lose 3 in a row to the Lakers/Jazz/Denver, who can you beat, hence a 'end it tonight' mentality? To be determined. 

    Denver may be the worst team in the league at the moment, not talent-wise but just as an organization as a whole.

    It's a dangerous game with a spread that is curiously similar to last night's Cuse/Virginia game (I.e. Just enough to get us to bite on the home dog).

    Should be interesting...dangerous...but interesting...



     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:32 PM ET #3554

    I feel good with this play, I like Denver to win by 12-14 with the score going under the total, this is a hidden gem that the Italian Sausage found this morning....I LOVE lebron being pissed tonight, he goes for at leat 50, after Harden was named the "NEW" king, hornets should destroy the lakers with total going under, also, memphis should destroy utah, 94-76
    Reply
    I feel good with this play, I like Denver to win by 12-14 with the score going under the total, this is a hidden gem that the Italian Sausage found this morning....I LOVE lebron being pissed tonight, he goes for at leat 50, after Harden was named the "NEW" king, hornets should destroy the lakers with total going under, also, memphis should destroy utah, 94-76
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:34 PM ET #3555

    I HOPE that Italian job plays the CAVS tonight...They win 109-93

    This is a motivated King James tonight...
    Reply
    I HOPE that Italian job plays the CAVS tonight...They win 109-93

    This is a motivated King James tonight...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:39 PM ET #3556

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:



    CG is living dangerously with this pick backing a team that has lost 19 of 21.

    Yes they are home and the angle of 'play hard the game after the head coach got fired' usually comes through in my experience. It's a pretty solid angle.

    My worry would be the Bucks being on a losing streak of their own looking to break out of it before heading to golden state to avoid a sweep out west.

    Lost to the lakers and jazz on this trip but the lakers win was byron's revenge vs. Kidd so that may not be a true indicator of how down the bucks are.

    Granted they are down, way down since the trade deadline and after they inserted Carter-Williams into the starting lineup (the guy can't shoot) but did break out for 16 last game which would worry me if I had a Nuggets side here.

    Kidd and company need to get out of this rut fast to end their precipitous drop in the East and if you lose 3 in a row to the Lakers/Jazz/Denver, who can you beat, hence a 'end it tonight' mentality? To be determined. 

    Denver may be the worst team in the league at the moment, not talent-wise but just as an organization as a whole.

    It's a dangerous game with a spread that is curiously similar to last night's Cuse/Virginia game (I.e. Just enough to get us to bite on the home dog).

    Should be interesting...dangerous...but interesting...



    except Virginia is a good squad.. I don't think Milwaukee is good at all.  They are really playing terrible, terrible basketball... as are the Nuggets but this Bucks team has no confidence at all right now and no identity. 

    im 2-0 fading them (Bucks at Bulls last Monday had Bulls-7, Bucks at Lakers on Friday had Lakers +6)

    we shall see for sure, but Scal you had this big writeup after my Lakers +6 bet against this shitt Milwaukee team talking about the Lakers wanting a lottery pick and all this other nonsense and how they couldn't win 3 in a row and the LAKESHOW won by 7.

    I really could just see this Milwaukee team going on a horrid ATS losing streak now (considering there ATS record was so good before all star break) 

    it's always risky betting on terrible teams like Denver, but I feel the Bucks have fallen so far off themselves now and them laying -6  on the road is a complete joke.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:



    CG is living dangerously with this pick backing a team that has lost 19 of 21.

    Yes they are home and the angle of 'play hard the game after the head coach got fired' usually comes through in my experience. It's a pretty solid angle.

    My worry would be the Bucks being on a losing streak of their own looking to break out of it before heading to golden state to avoid a sweep out west.

    Lost to the lakers and jazz on this trip but the lakers win was byron's revenge vs. Kidd so that may not be a true indicator of how down the bucks are.

    Granted they are down, way down since the trade deadline and after they inserted Carter-Williams into the starting lineup (the guy can't shoot) but did break out for 16 last game which would worry me if I had a Nuggets side here.

    Kidd and company need to get out of this rut fast to end their precipitous drop in the East and if you lose 3 in a row to the Lakers/Jazz/Denver, who can you beat, hence a 'end it tonight' mentality? To be determined. 

    Denver may be the worst team in the league at the moment, not talent-wise but just as an organization as a whole.

    It's a dangerous game with a spread that is curiously similar to last night's Cuse/Virginia game (I.e. Just enough to get us to bite on the home dog).

    Should be interesting...dangerous...but interesting...



    except Virginia is a good squad.. I don't think Milwaukee is good at all.  They are really playing terrible, terrible basketball... as are the Nuggets but this Bucks team has no confidence at all right now and no identity. 

    im 2-0 fading them (Bucks at Bulls last Monday had Bulls-7, Bucks at Lakers on Friday had Lakers +6)

    we shall see for sure, but Scal you had this big writeup after my Lakers +6 bet against this shitt Milwaukee team talking about the Lakers wanting a lottery pick and all this other nonsense and how they couldn't win 3 in a row and the LAKESHOW won by 7.

    I really could just see this Milwaukee team going on a horrid ATS losing streak now (considering there ATS record was so good before all star break) 

    it's always risky betting on terrible teams like Denver, but I feel the Bucks have fallen so far off themselves now and them laying -6  on the road is a complete joke.

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:41 PM ET #3557

    this spread should be a PK EM imo and we are getting +6

    now that is the VALUE I love to get, and hence made this a "K" play

    Reply

    this spread should be a PK EM imo and we are getting +6

    now that is the VALUE I love to get, and hence made this a "K" play

     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:46 PM ET #3558

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster411:



    Right on, thanks for the clarification, almost ran to get a loan for this bad boy,  Thanks for saving me.

    You waited 12 years to make this your first post?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster411:



    Right on, thanks for the clarification, almost ran to get a loan for this bad boy,  Thanks for saving me.

    You waited 12 years to make this your first post?
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:51 PM ET #3559

    DENVER NUGGETS have lost 9 out of last 10 games, yet, the line is only -5.5 Stags.....This tells me that Denver will win their first and only game of MARCH...

    Give me Denver +200 for 1000$ as well.
    Reply
    DENVER NUGGETS have lost 9 out of last 10 games, yet, the line is only -5.5 Stags.....This tells me that Denver will win their first and only game of MARCH...

    Give me Denver +200 for 1000$ as well.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:55 PM ET #3560

    So far, THERE ARE 3 GAMES THAT QUALIFY FOR THE 3, 6, 13 TOMORROW:

    NY KNICKS +13 AT PACERS
    MEMPHIS +3 AT ROCKETS
    BUCKS +13 AT WARRIORS (Golden St. first game back after a long road trip is AUTOMATIC play on Bucks...

    If the lines hold at these numbers, the three road teams listed here ARE AUTOMATIC plays for Wednesday...If the lines do not hold, it is A NO PLAY, other than Bucks...Bucks is an automatic play based on warriors coming home after a long road trip...
    Reply
    So far, THERE ARE 3 GAMES THAT QUALIFY FOR THE 3, 6, 13 TOMORROW:

    NY KNICKS +13 AT PACERS
    MEMPHIS +3 AT ROCKETS
    BUCKS +13 AT WARRIORS (Golden St. first game back after a long road trip is AUTOMATIC play on Bucks...

    If the lines hold at these numbers, the three road teams listed here ARE AUTOMATIC plays for Wednesday...If the lines do not hold, it is A NO PLAY, other than Bucks...Bucks is an automatic play based on warriors coming home after a long road trip...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:57 PM ET #3561

    Quote Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops:

    Denver's talent is far superior to Mil. They have the three best guys on the floor with Lawson, Faried and a rejuvted Gallo.

    100% agree.  IF Denver can't cover tonight then they are a really sorry, prideless bunch of players.   I love this bet fellas.  

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by obamaloveshoops:

    Denver's talent is far superior to Mil. They have the three best guys on the floor with Lawson, Faried and a rejuvted Gallo.

    100% agree.  IF Denver can't cover tonight then they are a really sorry, prideless bunch of players.   I love this bet fellas.  

     

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:59 PM ET #3562

    MILWAUKEE WILL LAY DOWN AGAINST NUGGETS FOR THE WARRIORS GAME TOMORROW...THIS IS A GIFT ON THE MONEY LINE...
    Reply
    MILWAUKEE WILL LAY DOWN AGAINST NUGGETS FOR THE WARRIORS GAME TOMORROW...THIS IS A GIFT ON THE MONEY LINE...
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:05 PM ET #3563

    My boy in Vegas is saying that College is making other bets other than those he posts, he is a ticket writer at one of the books he visits....If that is true, it could explain why he had a breakdown of magnificent proportions the other night, I thought it was the steroids...Say it aint so, college, but I don't blame you, I wouldn't post ALL my bets either..>Hope you took the Cavs
    Reply
    My boy in Vegas is saying that College is making other bets other than those he posts, he is a ticket writer at one of the books he visits....If that is true, it could explain why he had a breakdown of magnificent proportions the other night, I thought it was the steroids...Say it aint so, college, but I don't blame you, I wouldn't post ALL my bets either..>Hope you took the Cavs
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:10 PM ET #3564

    I knew something was wrong with College the other night when he went off the deep end, it turns out there was a lot more on the line than first thought, hey man, no problem, fuk these guys, you don't have to post everything, I believe 1k is not your highest play, I hear you're straight BALLIN.....Everyone at the book is rooting for you, and yes, the managers and the writers ALL watch your videos..I hope you get a phone call soon on that reality show....Good luck tonight...
    Tdog out.

    Fuk you baronman...
    Reply
    I knew something was wrong with College the other night when he went off the deep end, it turns out there was a lot more on the line than first thought, hey man, no problem, fuk these guys, you don't have to post everything, I believe 1k is not your highest play, I hear you're straight BALLIN.....Everyone at the book is rooting for you, and yes, the managers and the writers ALL watch your videos..I hope you get a phone call soon on that reality show....Good luck tonight...
    Tdog out.

    Fuk you baronman...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:13 PM ET #3565

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    My boy in Vegas is saying that College is making other bets other than those he posts, he is a ticket writer at one of the books he visits....If that is true, it could explain why he had a breakdown of magnificent proportions the other night, I thought it was the steroids...Say it aint so, college, but I don't blame you, I wouldn't post ALL my bets either..>Hope you took the Cavs

    this is 100% false.   Every single play I have made I posted here.. I have not made ONE bet that I have not posted.

    And trust me sometimes it is a hassle to post here with how annoying the mobile bet site is but I go out of my way to make sure I post every single bet on here.  It's a way for me to keep my record and know my figures to the penny exactly as well

    Tdog- ur on one of ur bipolar binges today.. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    My boy in Vegas is saying that College is making other bets other than those he posts, he is a ticket writer at one of the books he visits....If that is true, it could explain why he had a breakdown of magnificent proportions the other night, I thought it was the steroids...Say it aint so, college, but I don't blame you, I wouldn't post ALL my bets either..>Hope you took the Cavs

    this is 100% false.   Every single play I have made I posted here.. I have not made ONE bet that I have not posted.

    And trust me sometimes it is a hassle to post here with how annoying the mobile bet site is but I go out of my way to make sure I post every single bet on here.  It's a way for me to keep my record and know my figures to the penny exactly as well

    Tdog- ur on one of ur bipolar binges today.. 

     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:14 PM ET #3566

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I knew something was wrong with College the other night when he went off the deep end, it turns out there was a lot more on the line than first thought, hey man, no problem, fuk these guys, you don't have to post everything, I believe 1k is not your highest play, I hear you're straight BALLIN.....Everyone at the book is rooting for you, and yes, the managers and the writers ALL watch your videos..I hope you get a phone call soon on that reality show....Good luck tonight...
    Tdog out.

    Fuk you baronman...




    Da fuc??? Is this true?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I knew something was wrong with College the other night when he went off the deep end, it turns out there was a lot more on the line than first thought, hey man, no problem, fuk these guys, you don't have to post everything, I believe 1k is not your highest play, I hear you're straight BALLIN.....Everyone at the book is rooting for you, and yes, the managers and the writers ALL watch your videos..I hope you get a phone call soon on that reality show....Good luck tonight...
    Tdog out.

    Fuk you baronman...




    Da fuc??? Is this true?
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:16 PM ET #3567

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I knew something was wrong with College the other night when he went off the deep end, it turns out there was a lot more on the line than first thought, hey man, no problem, fuk these guys, you don't have to post everything, I believe 1k is not your highest play, I hear you're straight BALLIN.....Everyone at the book is rooting for you, and yes, the managers and the writers ALL watch your videos..I hope you get a phone call soon on that reality show....Good luck tonight...
    Tdog out.

    Fuk you baronman...

    lmao where do u come up with this stuff?  When I go place a bet no one knows who I am.  

    I 100% have shared every bet I have made with all of you and the figures I bet are 100% accurate.

    I was so angry Saturday because of being accused of having a bad day because of seeing anorexic milf the night before.. and yea I don't like 1-2 -$1160 days either, plus I was drunk. 

    The fact u make up a lie like that is ridiculous, when I GO OUT OF MY WAY to post every play I make out here to you guys with the exact dollar amount risked, every single time.

     I did the same thing at home, would always post every single play with the EXACT amount I risked.  

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    I knew something was wrong with College the other night when he went off the deep end, it turns out there was a lot more on the line than first thought, hey man, no problem, fuk these guys, you don't have to post everything, I believe 1k is not your highest play, I hear you're straight BALLIN.....Everyone at the book is rooting for you, and yes, the managers and the writers ALL watch your videos..I hope you get a phone call soon on that reality show....Good luck tonight...
    Tdog out.

    Fuk you baronman...

    lmao where do u come up with this stuff?  When I go place a bet no one knows who I am.  

    I 100% have shared every bet I have made with all of you and the figures I bet are 100% accurate.

    I was so angry Saturday because of being accused of having a bad day because of seeing anorexic milf the night before.. and yea I don't like 1-2 -$1160 days either, plus I was drunk. 

    The fact u make up a lie like that is ridiculous, when I GO OUT OF MY WAY to post every play I make out here to you guys with the exact dollar amount risked, every single time.

     I did the same thing at home, would always post every single play with the EXACT amount I risked.  

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:16 PM ET #3568

    Bro, I'm not making this shitt up, my boy that works there says it's a lot more than 1k, I don't believe him, I believe you, but man, who cares? it's your cash.
    Reply
    Bro, I'm not making this shitt up, my boy that works there says it's a lot more than 1k, I don't believe him, I believe you, but man, who cares? it's your cash.
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:17 PM ET #3569

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Tdog- ur on one of ur bipolar binges today.. 


    He must have gotten that shipment of bath salts in.  13 pounds of bath salts for $6, arrives in 3 days.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    Tdog- ur on one of ur bipolar binges today.. 


    He must have gotten that shipment of bath salts in.  13 pounds of bath salts for $6, arrives in 3 days.  
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:17 PM ET #3570

    he said your amounts are a lot less than you state, not that you're changing or betting other games...
    Reply
    he said your amounts are a lot less than you state, not that you're changing or betting other games...
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:18 PM ET #3571

    a lot more* correction,.
    Reply
    a lot more* correction,.
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:18 PM ET #3572

    Quote Originally Posted by FonziGAMETIME:





    Da fuc??? Is this true?

    100% false.  I think you guys no me better than that...  I am actually angry he is making this up, because like I said I go out of my way to be 100% honest with you guys and post each bet with the exact dollar amount risked

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FonziGAMETIME:





    Da fuc??? Is this true?

    100% false.  I think you guys no me better than that...  I am actually angry he is making this up, because like I said I go out of my way to be 100% honest with you guys and post each bet with the exact dollar amount risked

     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:18 PM ET #3573

    bro, I think you're a 5k bettor...
    Reply
    bro, I think you're a 5k bettor...
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:21 PM ET #3574

    every single bet I place, I post here and the dollar amount is 100% accurate.  

    tdog- posting made up stuff like this ruins the thread...

     

    Reply

    every single bet I place, I post here and the dollar amount is 100% accurate.  

    tdog- posting made up stuff like this ruins the thread...

     

     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 5:24 PM ET #3575

    People can question whether I will make it or not out here but when people are accusing me of lying is when I get angry. 

    I go out of my way to be honest with all of you with the exact games im betting and at the exact amounts.   For myself and for all of you to know exactly to the penny where I stand on this journey each and every day

    Reply

    People can question whether I will make it or not out here but when people are accusing me of lying is when I get angry. 

    I go out of my way to be honest with all of you with the exact games im betting and at the exact amounts.   For myself and for all of you to know exactly to the penny where I stand on this journey each and every day

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 143144145 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,789
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,968
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.