• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 142143144 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    collegegambler
    TheGoldenGoose
    tsw
    Theone324
    drossl
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 142143144 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:43 PM ET #3526

    Anyone who thinks this is a scam is crazy. I think u can see I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm just a little bit crazy and my personality shows in my videos that's all.
    Reply
    Anyone who thinks this is a scam is crazy. I think u can see I wear my heart on my sleeve. I'm just a little bit crazy and my personality shows in my videos that's all.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:46 PM ET #3527

    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    Professionals don't care whether people tail them or not..... touts do though. This guy has been more about the drama and notoriety than actually looking to win. 

    I have been on this site since the beginning and have seen a gazillion scams and angles played by people. This thread now smells like a total scam. I didn't think that initially ... but watching the videos and seeing some fluffer usernames it's hard not to consider it. 





    CG is not a scam.  CG is not a tout.  CG shoots me regular PM's about anything he needs advise.  Been doing this long before he left NJ.

    He is chasing his dream and so far is making us all very proud.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    Professionals don't care whether people tail them or not..... touts do though. This guy has been more about the drama and notoriety than actually looking to win. 

    I have been on this site since the beginning and have seen a gazillion scams and angles played by people. This thread now smells like a total scam. I didn't think that initially ... but watching the videos and seeing some fluffer usernames it's hard not to consider it. 





    CG is not a scam.  CG is not a tout.  CG shoots me regular PM's about anything he needs advise.  Been doing this long before he left NJ.

    He is chasing his dream and so far is making us all very proud.

     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:56 PM ET #3528

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    One K play today for me in NBA and that's all. Sparty- I been posting on here since 2008, I love betting and hated my old job and wanted to move here and do it full time. I am simply sharing my journey with everyone because I feel people r curious how I will do. I mean most give me no shot based on others failures but I'm my own person and u can't predict my success or failure based on other samples. I am off to a nice start and really like an NBA game today. 10-2 out here in NBA plays and I expect to be 11-2 by tonight's conclusion


    Lakers?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    One K play today for me in NBA and that's all. Sparty- I been posting on here since 2008, I love betting and hated my old job and wanted to move here and do it full time. I am simply sharing my journey with everyone because I feel people r curious how I will do. I mean most give me no shot based on others failures but I'm my own person and u can't predict my success or failure based on other samples. I am off to a nice start and really like an NBA game today. 10-2 out here in NBA plays and I expect to be 11-2 by tonight's conclusion


    Lakers?
     
    Theone324
    Theone324
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 18584
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:04 PM ET #3529

    CG ain't a tout been on here awhile just posting his picks so everyone can track his journey.
    Reply
    CG ain't a tout been on here awhile just posting his picks so everyone can track his journey.
     
    drossl
    drossl
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:05 PM ET #3530

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    One K play today for me in NBA and that's all. Sparty- I been posting on here since 2008, I love betting and hated my old job and wanted to move here and do it full time. I am simply sharing my journey with everyone because I feel people r curious how I will do. I mean most give me no shot based on others failures but I'm my own person and u can't predict my success or failure based on other samples. I am off to a nice start and really like an NBA game today. 10-2 out here in NBA plays and I expect to be 11-2 by tonight's conclusion

     

    wizards -1???

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by collegegambler:

    One K play today for me in NBA and that's all. Sparty- I been posting on here since 2008, I love betting and hated my old job and wanted to move here and do it full time. I am simply sharing my journey with everyone because I feel people r curious how I will do. I mean most give me no shot based on others failures but I'm my own person and u can't predict my success or failure based on other samples. I am off to a nice start and really like an NBA game today. 10-2 out here in NBA plays and I expect to be 11-2 by tonight's conclusion

     

    wizards -1???

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:07 PM ET #3531

    Just locked in.. Almost home will do write up when I get home
    Reply
    Just locked in.. Almost home will do write up when I get home
     
    Bluefin
    Bluefin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 8485
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:27 PM ET #3532

    is there a play in here anywhere??
    Reply
    is there a play in here anywhere??
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:29 PM ET #3533

    3/3/15

    Denver Nuggets +6 (-110) $1100/$1000

    The Bucks laying 6 pts on the road vs anyone right now the way they are playing is a joke.  This team somehow had played over there head until recently but they have lost 4 of 5..The Bucks really have very limited talent when you look at them..  Denver has been abysmal I am well aware but they will play hard tonight now that coach Shaw got fired.  The fact we are getting +6 tonight is insane value. I think Denver wins the game outright, that's how much of a fraud I think the Bucks are, but lets not get greedy and take the generous +6 to be safe.

    BOL all, lets go NUGGETS

    Reply

    3/3/15

    Denver Nuggets +6 (-110) $1100/$1000

    The Bucks laying 6 pts on the road vs anyone right now the way they are playing is a joke.  This team somehow had played over there head until recently but they have lost 4 of 5..The Bucks really have very limited talent when you look at them..  Denver has been abysmal I am well aware but they will play hard tonight now that coach Shaw got fired.  The fact we are getting +6 tonight is insane value. I think Denver wins the game outright, that's how much of a fraud I think the Bucks are, but lets not get greedy and take the generous +6 to be safe.

    BOL all, lets go NUGGETS

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:36 PM ET #3534

    I know its a huge college card but nothing really sticks out to me yet.  Really like this Denver play in the NBA tonight, hence made it a "K" play.

    hopefully we get "K" plays to 5-2 out here...  

    1-0 in K plays in NBA... Bulls -7 last Monday over these pathetic Milwaukee Bucks was an easy winner

    Reply

    I know its a huge college card but nothing really sticks out to me yet.  Really like this Denver play in the NBA tonight, hence made it a "K" play.

    hopefully we get "K" plays to 5-2 out here...  

    1-0 in K plays in NBA... Bulls -7 last Monday over these pathetic Milwaukee Bucks was an easy winner

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:38 PM ET #3535

    Like Nuggets had team meeting, After they broke team huddle saying 6 weeks Regarding the y packed it in Good luck
    Reply
    Like Nuggets had team meeting, After they broke team huddle saying 6 weeks Regarding the y packed it in Good luck
     
    jperuski
    jperuski
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 52
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:42 PM ET #3536

    Do u have medical insurance factored into your bills?
    Reply
    Do u have medical insurance factored into your bills?
     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:44 PM ET #3537

    CG,

    GUTSY Play but I like it!!!
    I was kind of thinking you might be on Rutgers tonight in the
    position they're in hosting and getting nearly double digits, but
    I do understand the possibilities of what could potentially happen
    from Maryland = arse rape!

    Reply

    CG,

    GUTSY Play but I like it!!!
    I was kind of thinking you might be on Rutgers tonight in the
    position they're in hosting and getting nearly double digits, but
    I do understand the possibilities of what could potentially happen
    from Maryland = arse rape!

     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:48 PM ET #3538

    thanks baron..  I just cant get over Milwaukee laying 6 on the road the way they are playing.  

    It's always risky taking "dead" teams like the Nuggets but if there is ever a game they can step up it's tonight as the coach just got fired and if there is ever an opponent they could step up against it's Milwaukee especially getting +6 at home

     

    Reply

    thanks baron..  I just cant get over Milwaukee laying 6 on the road the way they are playing.  

    It's always risky taking "dead" teams like the Nuggets but if there is ever a game they can step up it's tonight as the coach just got fired and if there is ever an opponent they could step up against it's Milwaukee especially getting +6 at home

     

     
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Champ_Iz_Here
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 1665
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 3:51 PM ET #3539

    love the play CG. This squad hated Shaw and now he's gone. Might get a good effort from them tonight
    Reply
    love the play CG. This squad hated Shaw and now he's gone. Might get a good effort from them tonight
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:00 PM ET #3540

    thanks Obama and diverRon appreciate both ur support
    Reply
    thanks Obama and diverRon appreciate both ur support
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:03 PM ET #3541

    thanks champ, hop on this one with me brother
    Reply
    thanks champ, hop on this one with me brother
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #3542

    Quote Originally Posted by jperuski:

    Do u have medical insurance factored into your bills?

    yea $200 a month it costs me.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jperuski:

    Do u have medical insurance factored into your bills?

    yea $200 a month it costs me.

     
    rooster411
    rooster411
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 39
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:15 PM ET #3543

    Is this because of the 3, 6, 9, theory that hits close to 63%  I think those are the numbers that were suggested, please correct me if I am wrong.

    thanks!
    Reply
    Is this because of the 3, 6, 9, theory that hits close to 63%  I think those are the numbers that were suggested, please correct me if I am wrong.

    thanks!
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:15 PM ET #3544

    100,000 views coming up.

    Impressive by any (non-thread refreshing standard).
    Reply
    100,000 views coming up.

    Impressive by any (non-thread refreshing standard).
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:16 PM ET #3545

    I can't believe some mother fukers accusing Italian Stallion of going tout....Say it ain't so, college...
    Reply
    I can't believe some mother fukers accusing Italian Stallion of going tout....Say it ain't so, college...
     
    RodWoman
    RodWoman
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 1472
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #3546

    Before this guy CG goes broke, he is going to get a TV job as a handicapping analyst.  Very good in front of the camera.
    Reply
    Before this guy CG goes broke, he is going to get a TV job as a handicapping analyst.  Very good in front of the camera.
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #3547

    Quote Originally Posted by rooster411:

    Is this because of the 3, 6, 9, theory that hits close to 63%  I think those are the numbers that were suggested, please correct me if I am wrong.

    thanks!

    3, 6, 13 THEORY DOES NOT APPLY ON THIS PICK...

    THAT IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER..

    3 6 13 IS WHEN AN NBA ROAD TEAM IS GETTING THOSE POINTS....NOT HOME TEAM, ALTHOUGH 6 POINTS IS ALWAYS A PLAY ON THE DOG FOR ME 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster411:

    Is this because of the 3, 6, 9, theory that hits close to 63%  I think those are the numbers that were suggested, please correct me if I am wrong.

    thanks!

    3, 6, 13 THEORY DOES NOT APPLY ON THIS PICK...

    THAT IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER..

    3 6 13 IS WHEN AN NBA ROAD TEAM IS GETTING THOSE POINTS....NOT HOME TEAM, ALTHOUGH 6 POINTS IS ALWAYS A PLAY ON THE DOG FOR ME 
     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:18 PM ET #3548

    LETTSS GOO CG!!!! Love k plays my dude! 
    GOODLUCK CG LETS DO THIS SHIIIT!
    Reply
    LETTSS GOO CG!!!! Love k plays my dude! 
    GOODLUCK CG LETS DO THIS SHIIIT!
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:19 PM ET #3549

    OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS, IF YOU PICK YOUR SPOTS, 3, 6, 13 IS A MONEY MAKING MACHINE ON NBA ROAD DOGS....
    Reply
    OVER THE LAST FIVE YEARS, IF YOU PICK YOUR SPOTS, 3, 6, 13 IS A MONEY MAKING MACHINE ON NBA ROAD DOGS....
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 4:20 PM ET #3550

    I am NOT going tout lol.. I am just doing my thing and sharing it you all.

    Lets go NUGGETS

    Reply

    I am NOT going tout lol.. I am just doing my thing and sharing it you all.

    Lets go NUGGETS

    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 142143144 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,321
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,787
    • MLB Playoffs 5,524
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,965
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,032
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.