• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | The Archives

    Moving to Vegas to become a full time pro handicapper

    «First Previous 141142143 ... 567568569 Next Last»
    oldtimehockey
    jamesxnj
    FonziGAMETIME
    tsw
    baronman
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 973052
    Posts: 14201
    «First Previous 141142143 ... 567568569 Next Last»
     
    oldtimehockey
    oldtimehockey
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 1679
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:39 PM ET #3501

    Gl CG! 
    Reply
    Gl CG! 
     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:42 PM ET #3502

    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:



    Lennie from Of Mice and Men is better

    I'm hearing Pee-wee Herman.On crank.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:



    Lennie from Of Mice and Men is better

    I'm hearing Pee-wee Herman.On crank.

     
    FonziGAMETIME
    FonziGAMETIME
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 97
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:54 PM ET #3503

    any K plays today bro?
    Reply
    any K plays today bro?
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 12:56 PM ET #3504

    CG, you doing spring training baseball?  Blue Jays and Joey Bats today!
















    Reply
    CG, you doing spring training baseball?  Blue Jays and Joey Bats today!
















     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:00 PM ET #3505

    College , This is about gas in Vegas / Cali .Reason gas prices gone ^^^^ in last 3 weeks .Huge explosion in Wilmington by Long beach.ca The news days 150,000 barrels day go out if there .Production cut in half to 75,000 per day .Also we pay like every state federal tax.California pays state tax & Another emission tax for cleaner gas out here.Nevada like Florida doesn't pay state taxs.Thats why gas is cheaper. News said plant repair another 2 weeks. Good luck to all .I will throw out my picks in Nba & College today .Just got tex from Paul in Vegas .Nicks got pick now .Ill throw it on College Picks later.Cheering for you College. Pick us some winners .
    Reply
    College , This is about gas in Vegas / Cali .Reason gas prices gone ^^^^ in last 3 weeks .Huge explosion in Wilmington by Long beach.ca The news days 150,000 barrels day go out if there .Production cut in half to 75,000 per day .Also we pay like every state federal tax.California pays state tax & Another emission tax for cleaner gas out here.Nevada like Florida doesn't pay state taxs.Thats why gas is cheaper. News said plant repair another 2 weeks. Good luck to all .I will throw out my picks in Nba & College today .Just got tex from Paul in Vegas .Nicks got pick now .Ill throw it on College Picks later.Cheering for you College. Pick us some winners .
     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:13 PM ET #3506

    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    If you read Baron's posts as if they are being read by Milton from Office Space they become a lot more entertaining.
    Lennie from Of Mice and Men is better

    Give me my sides back
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Michfan15:

    Quote Originally Posted by bk1374:

    If you read Baron's posts as if they are being read by Milton from Office Space they become a lot more entertaining.
    Lennie from Of Mice and Men is better

    Give me my sides back
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:21 PM ET #3507

    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    College , This is about gas in Vegas / Cali .Reason gas prices gone ^^^^ in last 3 weeks .Huge explosion in Wilmington by Long beach.ca The news days 150,000 barrels day go out if there .Production cut in half to 75,000 per day .Also we pay like every state federal tax.California pays state tax & Another emission tax for cleaner gas out here.Nevada like Florida doesn't pay state taxs.Thats why gas is cheaper. News said plant repair another 2 weeks. Good luck to all .I will throw out my picks in Nba & College today .Just got tex from Paul in Vegas .Nicks got pick now .Ill throw it on College Picks later.Cheering for you College. Pick us some winners .

    Ok now I'm really just starting to feel sorry for you. With your writing style and posting plays fiasco, you clearly have brain damage of some sort. My apologies. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by baronman:

    College , This is about gas in Vegas / Cali .Reason gas prices gone ^^^^ in last 3 weeks .Huge explosion in Wilmington by Long beach.ca The news days 150,000 barrels day go out if there .Production cut in half to 75,000 per day .Also we pay like every state federal tax.California pays state tax & Another emission tax for cleaner gas out here.Nevada like Florida doesn't pay state taxs.Thats why gas is cheaper. News said plant repair another 2 weeks. Good luck to all .I will throw out my picks in Nba & College today .Just got tex from Paul in Vegas .Nicks got pick now .Ill throw it on College Picks later.Cheering for you College. Pick us some winners .

    Ok now I'm really just starting to feel sorry for you. With your writing style and posting plays fiasco, you clearly have brain damage of some sort. My apologies. 
     
    tdog25
    tdog25
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 421
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:24 PM ET #3508

    baron, nobody gives a garbage about your picks..You fukin suck..
    Reply
    baron, nobody gives a garbage about your picks..You fukin suck..
     
    rangerz2478
    rangerz2478
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 17830
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:29 PM ET #3509

    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    baron, nobody gives a garbage about your picks..You fukin suck..

    Hey look at that. Apparently I caught you on one of your good bipolar days. We actually agree on something. 



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tdog25:

    baron, nobody gives a garbage about your picks..You fukin suck..

    Hey look at that. Apparently I caught you on one of your good bipolar days. We actually agree on something. 



     
    sparty444
    sparty444
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 10039
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:34 PM ET #3510

    More posts I see the more I think this whole thing is a tout scam. You have some fluffer usernames here who signed up right before this and have exclusively only posted in this thread. Obamaloveshoops is example #1 ....Bermax is another example. Not typical behavior for average Joe poster.

    The fact this guy listens to nothing of importance and seems more interested in attention on here makes my feeling stronger. If you are doing something for a living would you care what a bunch of internet strangers think? Only if you are trying to gather attention.

    This whole thing reminds me of the SJP debacle. 


    Reply
    More posts I see the more I think this whole thing is a tout scam. You have some fluffer usernames here who signed up right before this and have exclusively only posted in this thread. Obamaloveshoops is example #1 ....Bermax is another example. Not typical behavior for average Joe poster.

    The fact this guy listens to nothing of importance and seems more interested in attention on here makes my feeling stronger. If you are doing something for a living would you care what a bunch of internet strangers think? Only if you are trying to gather attention.

    This whole thing reminds me of the SJP debacle. 


     
    Wander Bread
    Wander Bread
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 446
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:48 PM ET #3511

    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    More posts I see the more I think this whole thing is a tout scam. You have some fluffer usernames here who signed up right before this and have exclusively only posted in this thread. Obamaloveshoops is example #1 ....Bermax is another example. Not typical behavior for average Joe poster.

    The fact this guy listens to nothing of importance and seems more interested in attention on here makes my feeling stronger. If you are doing something for a living would you care what a bunch of internet strangers think? Only if you are trying to gather attention.

    This whole thing reminds me of the SJP debacle. 




    LOL stop over-analyzing everything trying to look like Einstein on an internet gambling thread. You are not that smart. Kid is taking a chance like many of us degenerates have dreamed about doing at one point or another but did not have the opportunity nor the balls. That's the only reason this thread has gained so much traction. You are a typical squid sparty jealous of the attention the thread is getting. Really strange.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    More posts I see the more I think this whole thing is a tout scam. You have some fluffer usernames here who signed up right before this and have exclusively only posted in this thread. Obamaloveshoops is example #1 ....Bermax is another example. Not typical behavior for average Joe poster.

    The fact this guy listens to nothing of importance and seems more interested in attention on here makes my feeling stronger. If you are doing something for a living would you care what a bunch of internet strangers think? Only if you are trying to gather attention.

    This whole thing reminds me of the SJP debacle. 




    LOL stop over-analyzing everything trying to look like Einstein on an internet gambling thread. You are not that smart. Kid is taking a chance like many of us degenerates have dreamed about doing at one point or another but did not have the opportunity nor the balls. That's the only reason this thread has gained so much traction. You are a typical squid sparty jealous of the attention the thread is getting. Really strange.
     
    sparty444
    sparty444
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 10039
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:52 PM ET #3512

    Usernames like yours wander bread are exactly what I am talking 


    Reply
    Usernames like yours wander bread are exactly what I am talking 


     
    Wander Bread
    Wander Bread
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 446
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:56 PM ET #3513

    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    Usernames like yours wander bread are exactly what I am talking 



    In that case thanks for completely contradicting your argument 

    Got ourselves another real Sherlock Holmes over here Covers. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    Usernames like yours wander bread are exactly what I am talking 



    In that case thanks for completely contradicting your argument 

    Got ourselves another real Sherlock Holmes over here Covers. 
     
    ianch
    ianch
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 127
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 1:57 PM ET #3514

    Reply
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:09 PM ET #3515

    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


    Ok now I'm really just starting to feel sorry for you. With your writing style and posting plays fiasco, you clearly have brain damage of some sort. My apologies. 

    I learned my lesson in the 9/11 thread.  Know when to give up.  He truly can't help himself

    .  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478:


    Ok now I'm really just starting to feel sorry for you. With your writing style and posting plays fiasco, you clearly have brain damage of some sort. My apologies. 

    I learned my lesson in the 9/11 thread.  Know when to give up.  He truly can't help himself

    .  
     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:13 PM ET #3516

    Gas prices Not picks .You guys say start your own thread. College doesn't want to here them. Since he's big boy & doesn't respond that's ok. Tdog25 you are such little boy with your cussing , you need to grow up. Love the naysayers. I can handle the flack on here.Gas in OCC is now lowest $325 Arco . Good luck to all. Got called in to my second job.No TDOG25 it's not babysitting or newspaper boy. LIAR. How's your I only bet $3,300 game going for you. SCAL just crazy . Rest of you not so bad . Need hire new tutor this one isn't working out.Seriously guys life is to short, try to get along& pick some winners .Again College Gambler your thread , not mind . Now pick some winners . Good luck to all and I hope you win your bets today .
    Reply
    Gas prices Not picks .You guys say start your own thread. College doesn't want to here them. Since he's big boy & doesn't respond that's ok. Tdog25 you are such little boy with your cussing , you need to grow up. Love the naysayers. I can handle the flack on here.Gas in OCC is now lowest $325 Arco . Good luck to all. Got called in to my second job.No TDOG25 it's not babysitting or newspaper boy. LIAR. How's your I only bet $3,300 game going for you. SCAL just crazy . Rest of you not so bad . Need hire new tutor this one isn't working out.Seriously guys life is to short, try to get along& pick some winners .Again College Gambler your thread , not mind . Now pick some winners . Good luck to all and I hope you win your bets today .
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:16 PM ET #3517

    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    Usernames like yours wander bread are exactly what I am talking 



    I can promise you Wander Bread is his own person and not an alias of CG or posting in an attempt to support a tout move.  

    I don't think this is any type of attempt to turn tout.  Most of those are easy to spot, and rarely go this long, although I am not familiar with the one you referenced.  Whether or not he ends up doing something like that remains to be seen, but I don't think CG's intentions were anything other than exactly what he's been doing so far.  

    Some of the user names and posters are odd though, but that is normal for a thread with this much attention.  All the little trolly attention wh0res want to coat-tail on someone else's spotlight.  The Obama dude is a perfect example.

    Anyhooo...I think you're wrong, but that doesn't make me right by any means.  But if you are looking into Wander being a shill for CG, you're on the wrong trail.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    Usernames like yours wander bread are exactly what I am talking 



    I can promise you Wander Bread is his own person and not an alias of CG or posting in an attempt to support a tout move.  

    I don't think this is any type of attempt to turn tout.  Most of those are easy to spot, and rarely go this long, although I am not familiar with the one you referenced.  Whether or not he ends up doing something like that remains to be seen, but I don't think CG's intentions were anything other than exactly what he's been doing so far.  

    Some of the user names and posters are odd though, but that is normal for a thread with this much attention.  All the little trolly attention wh0res want to coat-tail on someone else's spotlight.  The Obama dude is a perfect example.

    Anyhooo...I think you're wrong, but that doesn't make me right by any means.  But if you are looking into Wander being a shill for CG, you're on the wrong trail.


     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:22 PM ET #3518

    SJP LMAO
    Reply
    SJP LMAO
     
    sparty444
    sparty444
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 10039
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:24 PM ET #3519

    Professionals don't care whether people tail them or not..... touts do though. This guy has been more about the drama and notoriety than actually looking to win. 

    I have been on this site since the beginning and have seen a gazillion scams and angles played by people. This thread now smells like a total scam. I didn't think that initially ... but watching the videos and seeing some fluffer usernames it's hard not to consider it. 


    Reply
    Professionals don't care whether people tail them or not..... touts do though. This guy has been more about the drama and notoriety than actually looking to win. 

    I have been on this site since the beginning and have seen a gazillion scams and angles played by people. This thread now smells like a total scam. I didn't think that initially ... but watching the videos and seeing some fluffer usernames it's hard not to consider it. 


     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:25 PM ET #3520

    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    More posts I see the more I think this whole thing is a tout scam. You have some fluffer usernames here who signed up right before this and have exclusively only posted in this thread. Obamaloveshoops is example #1 ....Bermax is another example. Not typical behavior for average Joe poster.

    The fact this guy listens to nothing of importance and seems more interested in attention on here makes my feeling stronger. If you are doing something for a living would you care what a bunch of internet strangers think? Only if you are trying to gather attention.

    This whole thing reminds me of the SJP debacle. 



    Jesus christ, the posters in this thread. 
    A friggin DSM-IV synopsis ... from the bipolar to the paranoid to the outright schizo.

    If you wanna know it was pretty much a lucky coincidence since I signed up earlier this year to partake in the streaks contest for entertainment. brwsed the forums casually and got hooked like crack cocaine when i stumbled upon CG's thread.

    I'm not that into american sports though so the other forums don't appeal that much. In terms of betting theory I'd rather spend time on SBR or the euro football forums and facebook groups since 99.9% of the folks in here doesn't seem to know the basics. Hell, I'd even prefer 4chan's /bet/ thread.

    But this thread (+the youtube) is just pure gold on so many levels, my daily dose of entertainment.for sure.

    Fridens liljor
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by sparty444:

    More posts I see the more I think this whole thing is a tout scam. You have some fluffer usernames here who signed up right before this and have exclusively only posted in this thread. Obamaloveshoops is example #1 ....Bermax is another example. Not typical behavior for average Joe poster.

    The fact this guy listens to nothing of importance and seems more interested in attention on here makes my feeling stronger. If you are doing something for a living would you care what a bunch of internet strangers think? Only if you are trying to gather attention.

    This whole thing reminds me of the SJP debacle. 



    Jesus christ, the posters in this thread. 
    A friggin DSM-IV synopsis ... from the bipolar to the paranoid to the outright schizo.

    If you wanna know it was pretty much a lucky coincidence since I signed up earlier this year to partake in the streaks contest for entertainment. brwsed the forums casually and got hooked like crack cocaine when i stumbled upon CG's thread.

    I'm not that into american sports though so the other forums don't appeal that much. In terms of betting theory I'd rather spend time on SBR or the euro football forums and facebook groups since 99.9% of the folks in here doesn't seem to know the basics. Hell, I'd even prefer 4chan's /bet/ thread.

    But this thread (+the youtube) is just pure gold on so many levels, my daily dose of entertainment.for sure.

    Fridens liljor
     
    Laroja
    Laroja
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 12241
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:27 PM ET #3521

    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:


    Jesus christ, the posters in this thread. 
    A friggin DSM-IV synopsis ... from the bipolar to the paranoid to the outright schizo.

    If you wanna know it was pretty much a lucky coincidence since I signed up earlier this year to partake in the streaks contest for entertainment. brwsed the forums casually and got hooked like crack cocaine when i stumbled upon CG's thread.

    I'm not that into american sports though so the other forums don't appeal that much. In terms of betting theory I'd rather spend time on SBR or the euro football forums and facebook groups since 99.9% of the folks in here doesn't seem to know the basics. Hell, I'd even prefer 4chan's /bet/ thread.

    But this thread (+the youtube) is just pure gold on so many levels, my daily dose of entertainment.for sure.

    Fridens liljor

    gtfo eurotrash.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:


    Jesus christ, the posters in this thread. 
    A friggin DSM-IV synopsis ... from the bipolar to the paranoid to the outright schizo.

    If you wanna know it was pretty much a lucky coincidence since I signed up earlier this year to partake in the streaks contest for entertainment. brwsed the forums casually and got hooked like crack cocaine when i stumbled upon CG's thread.

    I'm not that into american sports though so the other forums don't appeal that much. In terms of betting theory I'd rather spend time on SBR or the euro football forums and facebook groups since 99.9% of the folks in here doesn't seem to know the basics. Hell, I'd even prefer 4chan's /bet/ thread.

    But this thread (+the youtube) is just pure gold on so many levels, my daily dose of entertainment.for sure.

    Fridens liljor

    gtfo eurotrash.
     
    tsw
    tsw
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12677
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:31 PM ET #3522

    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:


    Jesus christ, the posters in this thread. 
    A friggin DSM-IV synopsis ... from the bipolar to the paranoid to the outright schizo.

    If you wanna know it was pretty much a lucky coincidence since I signed up earlier this year to partake in the streaks contest for entertainment. brwsed the forums casually and got hooked like crack cocaine when i stumbled upon CG's thread.

    I'm not that into american sports though so the other forums don't appeal that much. In terms of betting theory I'd rather spend time on SBR or the euro football forums and facebook groups since 99.9% of the folks in here doesn't seem to know the basics. Hell, I'd even prefer 4chan's /bet/ thread.

    But this thread (+the youtube) is just pure gold on so many levels, my daily dose of entertainment.for sure.

    Fridens liljor

    Well said Bermax.  Thanks for your contributions to this thread love the spreadsheets.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermax:


    Jesus christ, the posters in this thread. 
    A friggin DSM-IV synopsis ... from the bipolar to the paranoid to the outright schizo.

    If you wanna know it was pretty much a lucky coincidence since I signed up earlier this year to partake in the streaks contest for entertainment. brwsed the forums casually and got hooked like crack cocaine when i stumbled upon CG's thread.

    I'm not that into american sports though so the other forums don't appeal that much. In terms of betting theory I'd rather spend time on SBR or the euro football forums and facebook groups since 99.9% of the folks in here doesn't seem to know the basics. Hell, I'd even prefer 4chan's /bet/ thread.

    But this thread (+the youtube) is just pure gold on so many levels, my daily dose of entertainment.for sure.

    Fridens liljor

    Well said Bermax.  Thanks for your contributions to this thread love the spreadsheets.


     
    Bermax
    Bermax
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 239
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:37 PM ET #3523

    Quote Originally Posted by Laroja:


    gtfo eurotrash.

    Is that Ontario, Canada?
    If so looking forward seeing you in final in the world cup of hockey next year.

    If it's Ontario outside of Los Angeles, say hello to SoCal from me. Was an exchange student in Simi Valley '95-96.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Laroja:


    gtfo eurotrash.

    Is that Ontario, Canada?
    If so looking forward seeing you in final in the world cup of hockey next year.

    If it's Ontario outside of Los Angeles, say hello to SoCal from me. Was an exchange student in Simi Valley '95-96.

     
    baronman
    baronman
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 1333
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:38 PM ET #3524

    Scam What the Heck are you saying? College Gambler has real as it gets .Now go back to watching the Kardashins .However you spell it . That's scam.Seriously since your not working College now. You should keep journal for one year on your journey.It would make great little book.Shit got to go to work now. Again good luck to all.I would love to see one day of covers compassion instead of Bashing.
    Reply
    Scam What the Heck are you saying? College Gambler has real as it gets .Now go back to watching the Kardashins .However you spell it . That's scam.Seriously since your not working College now. You should keep journal for one year on your journey.It would make great little book.Shit got to go to work now. Again good luck to all.I would love to see one day of covers compassion instead of Bashing.
     
     
    collegegambler
    collegegambler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 16192
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2015 - 2:41 PM ET #3525

    One K play today for me in NBA and that's all. Sparty- I been posting on here since 2008, I love betting and hated my old job and wanted to move here and do it full time. I am simply sharing my journey with everyone because I feel people r curious how I will do. I mean most give me no shot based on others failures but I'm my own person and u can't predict my success or failure based on other samples. I am off to a nice start and really like an NBA game today. 10-2 out here in NBA plays and I expect to be 11-2 by tonight's conclusion
    Reply
    One K play today for me in NBA and that's all. Sparty- I been posting on here since 2008, I love betting and hated my old job and wanted to move here and do it full time. I am simply sharing my journey with everyone because I feel people r curious how I will do. I mean most give me no shot based on others failures but I'm my own person and u can't predict my success or failure based on other samples. I am off to a nice start and really like an NBA game today. 10-2 out here in NBA plays and I expect to be 11-2 by tonight's conclusion
    All Forums | The Archives
    «First Previous 141142143 ... 567568569 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,673
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,315
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,052
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,772
    • MLB Playoffs 5,417
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,448
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 5,708
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,359
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 6,209
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,298

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.